Normal Topic PSCOT POLYGRAPH EXAMS ON SEX OFFENDERS (Read 6851 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Amy Baker

PSCOT POLYGRAPH EXAMS ON SEX OFFENDERS
Jun 4th, 2017 at 10:51pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hello
This is our second topic.  This is supposedly the regular revenue stream of private polygraph examiners based upon our baseline research.  Due to the strict EPPA laws is appears that most polygraph examiners have moved away from that area in fear of DOL and private lawsuits.  Our questions are:

1.  Are PSCOT Polygraph Exams protecting the public or are they only a PROFIT ONLY type examination.?

2.  What makes a qualified PSCOT Polygraph Examiner?

3.  Are Sex Offenders failing the exams because her or she is guilty or due to the polygraph.

4.  Who makes the best polygraph instrument for conducting sex offender exams?

5.  Does the sex offender always go to jail when he or she fails an exam.

6.  Are PSCOT polygraph examiners liable if he o she passed a person on sex offender probation and they go out and offend again?

7.  Do you consider PSCOT Sex Offenders Exam to be an organized racket of sorts?  Does every examiner get his or her shot of probation referrals?

8.  Is there new technology out there that is able to do a better screening of sex offenders.

Once again we would like the responders to state his or her educational credentials and have at least 5 years experience.
Thank you again!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Re: PSCOT POLYGRAPH EXAMS ON SEX OFFENDERS
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 1:00am
Amy, I smell a rat.

If you fully identify yourself, your university, and your department chairperson, I'll travel to your location and explain the truth behind the "test".

Contact me privately at polygraphexam@gmail.com, or call me in the USA at 603-801-5179.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Amy Baker

Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 1:43am
Dan:
My fellow grad folks working on this project told me this was a rough crowd, as in our preliminary checking we do not see anyone posting from California.

I will mention this to the others to see what they want to do. Our data was collected by various means, and by others in other colleges and schools.   

If I was one of those conspiracy types, maybe you think this is a ruse or some other mechanism created by Joe McCarthy or other AP veteran, as to hurt your APA aspirations by replying to our rather mundane post.  We already factored in that we probably would not get many responses and the ones we did get would be met with resistance. That is to be expected on a site of this nature. In the end nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If you would pay $2K to travel to CA to see our department head, why can't you comply with Joe McCarthy's request of you.  That does not cost you anything.   

Good night from sunny Southern Cali, as it is a lovely 71 degrees.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2017 at 2:26am
You're a faker.

Prove me wrong.

[cue crickets]

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 7:00pm
Interesting, will have to address this when I have more time

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #5 - Jul 3rd, 2017 at 4:06am
Quote:
we do not see anyone posting from California.

That fact may actually be a positive indicator of the  professional nature of this site!    Grin

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box FormerPD
New User

Reply #6 - Jul 7th, 2018 at 2:20am
Quote:
Dan:
My fellow grad folks working on this project told me this was a rough crowd, as in our preliminary checking we do not see anyone posting from California.

I will mention this to the others to see what they want to do. Our data was collected by various means, and by others in other colleges and schools.  

If I was one of those conspiracy types, maybe you think this is a ruse or some other mechanism created by Joe McCarthy or other AP veteran, as to hurt your APA aspirations by replying to our rather mundane post.  We already factored in that we probably would not get many responses and the ones we did get would be met with resistance. That is to be expected on a site of this nature. In the end nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If you would pay $2K to travel to CA to see our department head, why can't you comply with Joe McCarthy's request of you.  That does not cost you anything.  

Good night from sunny Southern Cali, as it is a lovely 71 degrees. 

I’ve been a reader of this excellent site for
many years....I wanted to take a minute and thank gentlemen like Mr. Maschke and Mangan.....they are true hero’s who have taken the fight to the doorsteps of the corrupt.

I quoted the above post because even as a new poster this thing (post by “Amy”) reeks of some type of bait and hook.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #7 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:09am
FormerPD wrote on Jul 7th, 2018 at 2:20am:
many years....I wanted to take a minute and thank gentlemen like Mr. Maschke and Mangan.....they are true hero’s who have taken the fight to the doorsteps of th

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm just an APA-certified forensic-physiologist who happens to be an honest observer.

When it comes to telling it like it is, the real credit goes to Doug Williams, George Maschke, and the late great Drew Richardson, PhD. 

By far, Doug Williams has made the greatest sacrifice. He's a true hero.

« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:34pm by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #8 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:35pm
Dan Mangan wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:09am:
many years....I wanted to take a minute and thank gentlemen like Mr. Maschke and Mangan.....they are true hero’s who have taken the fight to the doorsteps of th

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm just an APA-certified forensic-physiologist who happens to be an honest observer.

When it comes to telling it like it is, the real credit goes to Doug Williams, George Maschke, and the late great Drew Peterson, PhD. 

Dan, thank you so very much for your kind words. And I also thank you very much for your words of encouragement and support prior to my incarceration. Your tips about how to survive in prison were very helpful.

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

God Member

Reply #9 - Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:54pm
Doug Williams wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 4:35pm:
Dan Mangan wrote on Jul 8th, 2018 at 3:09am:

When it comes to telling it like it is, the real credit goes to Doug Williams, George Maschke, and the late great Drew Peterson, PhD. 

Dan, thank you so very much for your kind words. And I also thank you very much for your words of encouragement and support prior to my incarceration. Your tips about how to survive in prison where very helpful.

Doug, I can only imagine the kind of hell you endured while in prison. Merely working behind the walls -- as I did for over five years as the polygraphist for the NHDOC sexual offender treatment program -- was distressing enough. I hope you're living life to the fullest and putting some quality miles on your Harley.

Readers, please note: In my haste last night I inadvertently referred to the late Drew Richardson as Drew Peterson. I apologize for that blunder, and have since corrected my post.

IP Logged

PSCOT POLYGRAPH EXAMS ON SEX OFFENDERS

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X