Normal Topic Second poli (Read 2825 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Awa

Second poli
May 6th, 2017 at 7:04am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I had second retest for poli (first one, did not fail but did not pass convincingly, out from graey area according to the examiner, that was the reason for retest). I would like to know if I passed it or not. The polygrapher accused me of "cheating", pushed me to admit any wrong doing and threatened me to stop the session and send me home. I answered back that I did not do anything at all for 3x. Any opinion if I passed it or failed since the examiner did not get anything from me and did not do any post-test. This second poli was pretty quick and less than an hour.

any insight opinion to my situation? Thanks

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Re: Second poli
Reply #1 - May 7th, 2017 at 4:53am
Quote:
polygrapher accused me of "cheating", pushed me to admit any wrong doing and threatened me to stop the session and send me home.

These are exactly the same type of threats to which I was subjected when I was polygraphed at both the CIA and NSA.   

Following my interview at NSA, I was definitively converted into a believer in the utter uselessness of the vile "box" and the people that "operate" it! Embarrassed

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Awa

Re: Second poli
Reply #2 - May 22nd, 2017 at 7:56pm
I would like to know the time frame to get the poli result from the agency and would it be from email or mail.

Please let me know if anyone have the answer. 

Thanks for any info.

IP Logged

Second poli

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X