Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DIA's Insider Threat Program (Read 131911 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Re: DIA's Insider Threat Program
Reply #90 - Apr 7th, 2017 at 6:13pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Once again, John M. chooses to parrot his own version of 5210.91 and ignore Sections 6 and 7 of Enclosure 4.  Which is why he's now likely greeting customers at Wal-Mart.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.

Reply #91 - Apr 7th, 2017 at 7:24pm
I already addressed items 6 and 7 of enclosure 4 earlier - they don't apply.  Did you contact the Office of General Counsel yet?  Apparently not, because if you did, they would be telling you to shut up about it.

I believe you have been indoctrinated in to thinking that it's okay to violate individual rights by using the results of the polygraph to punish someone.

Please stop posting here until you comprehend what the regulation prohibits.  You're wasting our time and showing what an idiot you are.

(expletive deleted) and the horse you rode in on.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #92 - Apr 7th, 2017 at 7:35pm
Quote:
Please stop posting here until you comprehend what the regulation prohibits.  You're wasting our time and showing what an idiot you are.

I will post as often as I want.  You don't like it, come after me with your crappity smacking lawyers and your judges!!!5210.91 Enclosure 4 Section 6 and 7 does apply.  You just wish it didn't.  Now everyone knows you are a national security risk.

IP Logged

Reply #93 - Apr 7th, 2017 at 10:39pm
So, I guess it is that you do like to waste our time by showing us that you’re an idiot.

Like I said before on this thread at least three times, Item 6 concerns initial eligibility – I was in the same cleared-for-access job that I had for the previous 13 years.

Item 7 pertains to the fact that after reviewing the results of the polygraph, the agency may give another polygraph.  If that polygraph is still inconclusive, the agency may initiate a CI investigation.

Here’s what it doesn’t say – except as provided, go ahead and slander someone by calling them a “vulnerability”, marking him a potential traitor and humiliating him before the entire intelligence community – trashing an otherwise stellar career.  And it sure doesn’t say that it’s okay to force him to pick up and move 1000 miles away to the cesspool known as D.C. if he wants to keep his pay grade.

The polygraph test is inherently probabilistic.  Therefore, Congress and DoD put explicit restrictions on its use and the use of the so-called “results”.  Go back and re-read Enclosure 2, Item 2, GENERAL PROGRAM PROCEDURES, Subparagraph g. one more time and quit grabbing for straws.

George, if you are quickfix, thanks.  Thanks for helping me tell the complete story and to show just how ridiculous this whole situation is. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #94 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 5:35am
Quote:
George, if you are quickfix, thanks.  Thanks for helping me tell the complete story and to show just how ridiculous this whole situation is.

I'm pretty certain that George (if you are referring to the Moderator of AP) is not "quickfix"!   Grin

I wish that I had had the benefit of this most revealing thread back when I was wasting time with IC applications.   It's people like Mr. Q who are the ones  whom are making the personnel decisions throughout the IC. These are the troglodytes who conduct and "interpret" the polygraph, and conduct and misinterpret the BI's. It is they who control the access to the various gates to the IC. It's certainly not the IC recruiters, who are probably kept wholly in the dark by their respective Offices of Security, thus enabling recruiters to make false promises, and even to initiate contact with prospective applicants whom people like "Q" have already determined to have "improper"  backgrounds.

The present thread has been most revealing for me about the blind cave salamanders who really run the IC.  "Q"  has trashed me extensively over at "federalsoup", the online forum for federal employees seeking to raise their "GS" levels. 

In that regard, those at the CIA already have the unique advantage of being two full GS grades above federal employees at other agencies with similar qualifications and education levels!

I think we have to realize that folks like "Q" honestly believe that, in controlling the IC's personnel selection processes, they are final line of national defense that keeps Kim Jong-Un's navy from sailing up the Columbia to Portland, or Raul Castro's Cuban Revolutionary Navy from shelling Fort Lauderdale.

Had I had the benefit of this thread 30 or 40 years ago, I might have better grasped the reasons for such agencies as the CIA or DMA (one of the many predecessors to the NGIA)  and their personnel policies being as f*cked up as they are! Angry

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #95 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 5:41am
quickfix wrote on Apr 7th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
Now everyone knows you are a national security risk.

Of course he is!  Because of him, Putin will now be able to send the Red Army over to "liberate" Little Diomede Island AK! Cheesy  Cheesy

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #96 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 5:45am
Quote:
Please stop posting here

He's also very active over at the IC boards on "federalsoup"!  Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #97 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 5:51am
Quote:
So, I guess it is that you do like to waste our time by showing us that you’re an idiot.

Actually it hasn't been a waste of our time at all,  because it affords us a revealing "inside" look at the refined level of knowledge enjoyed by those "patriots" who are the real gatekeepers at the IC!   Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #98 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 5:53am
quickfix wrote on Apr 7th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
I will post as often as I want

Fortunately that isn't too often!   Cheesy

YouTube  
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #99 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 2:35pm
Once again, John M. chooses to cherry-pick from the 5210.91 and discards what he doesn't like.  Every time he does this, I will follow right behind with what he conveniently ignored:

Enclosure 4, para (5)b. PSS Examinations. PSS examinations are used to assist in determining an individual’s eligibility for sensitive duties or positions as established by the Heads of the DoD Components to cover detailees and incumbent employees in designated positions.

As a DIA employee, you were subject to polygraph testing, both initially, and periodically thereafter.  Now everyone know why you are no longer a DIA employee after 5 unresolved polygraphs, and are a national security risk.

IP Logged

Reply #100 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 3:37pm
To tell you the truth, it’s really tiring to watch you try to justify this abuse.  Why can’t you just be honest with yourself and admit you’re wrong.   

Here again, you point to another item in the regulation that has nothing to do with taking unfavorable administrative actions based solely on the polygraph “results.”

The passage you refer to simply states what the PSS is used for – to ASSIST in determining an individual’s eligibility for sensitive duties of positions.”  Like I have repeated over and over throughout this thread, the polygraph is a supplement to, not a substitute for other methods of investigation, NO UNFAVORABLE ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIONS shall be taken based solely on the “results.”

Why is this simple concept so difficult for you to understand?  Is it because you’re being exposed and now your job is threatened?

Let’s be clear here - there are many reasons why an individual might produce false positives on a polygraph test.  Your statement that I am a national security risk because I failed 5 polygraph tests is astonishing and an example of everything that is wrong with the process.  People like you have no shame – and are more likely to pass a polygraph with flying colors.

My advice, spread the word and stop this abuse now.

IP Logged

Reply #101 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 3:40pm
xenonman wrote on Apr 8th, 2017 at 5:51am:
Actually it hasn't been a waste of our time at all,  because it affords us a revealing "inside" look

It absolutely does - and it's appalling what they are getting away with, isn't it?

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #102 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 3:48pm
Quote:
Let’s be clear here - there are many reasons why an individual might produce false positives on a polygraph test.  Your statement that I am a national security risk because I failed 5 polygraph tests is astonishing and an example of everything that is wrong with the process.  People like you have no shame – and are more likely to pass a polygraph with flying colors.

Yes, it's astonishing- that you were retested that many times.  Most agencies would have removed you from access after not passing twice.

IP Logged

Reply #103 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 7:01pm
quickfix wrote on Apr 8th, 2017 at 3:48pm:
Yes, it's astonishing- that you were retested that many times.  Most agencies would have removed you from access after not passing twice.

I had to quote that before it was removed.  Reminds me of Jack Nicholson - you can't handle the truth!  You just admitted to the abusive policy.

And just like Jack Nicholson, you still don't get it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #104 - Apr 8th, 2017 at 11:56pm
quickfix wrote on Apr 7th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
Which is why he's now likely greeting customers at Wal-Mart.

What a sick mind.  He thinks ruining people's lives is funny.  You are the national security risk Quickfix.  You falsely accuse innocent people and exonerate guilty people.  This stupid polygraph, proven inaccurate, has replaced time tested investigative procedures and has put Americans at risk......all for power and money for people not good enough to be real investigators.  

Imagine being a self-sacrificing patriot for 30 years earning an honest reputation and having it all erased in one afternoon by being falsely labeled a risk to national security.  Imagine knowing you offered to give your life for your country and you went in harms way only to be labeled a risk to national security by the traitors in our security departments.  Think of Audie Murphy being labeled a risk to national security after two medals of honor if he had gone on to work for one of today's 3-letter agencies and then flunking a polygraph.   

The polygraph community and leadership of the intelligence and security agencies that supports current polygraph policy are parasites, nothing more.  Guys like Quickfix think that because they currently have the blessing of a corrupt Congress whose palms are being greased by the polygraph lobby they are justified.  Kim Jong Un thinks the same way.
« Last Edit: Apr 9th, 2017 at 3:59am by Wandersmann »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
DIA's Insider Threat Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X