Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DIA's Insider Threat Program (Read 129009 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Re: DIA's Insider Threat Program
Reply #150 - May 3rd, 2017 at 11:22pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
John M. wrote on May 3rd, 2017 at 2:15pm:
The fact that DIA continues to violate approved and relevant DOD regulations by using the polygraph results ALONE to punish its employees, is irrefutable.

John -  It is worse than you think.  They are aware that they are on thin ice by using the polygraph alone so they actually lie in their reports and claim that you confessed!   In my recent polygraph ordeal I was accused of using countermeasures.  I vehemently denied this accusation (because I didn't use countermeasures).  This was before my affiliation with anti-polygraph.org.   

I did a Freedom of Information Act request and finally got the results of my kangaroo court, including the polygrapher's report that got my access pulled and cost me a great job.  The report said I admitted to using countermeasures.   Angry  Do you want to know what really happened?  The polygrapher kept accusing me of altering my breathing.  After an unending browbeating with this stupid accusation he finally asked me what I was doing and thinking.  I told him I that I was not consciously doing anything and I was trying to cooperate.  In the unending psycho-torture that I was enduring I innocently said, "I'm just trying to relax".  That was what he declared in his report as an admission to using countermeasures.   

It's child-like logic to the most stupid degree.  If a Kindergardener  played with words to that degree in a school assignment he'd flunk the assignment.  But these polygraph clowns have absolutely no oversight and can do whatever they want.  To think how much I have suffered due to such a stupid game.  Like Doug Williams said, these clowns are pure evil.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.
Very Senior User

Reply #151 - May 4th, 2017 at 9:37pm
It is worse than anyone that bothers to think thinks.

That's the part of the problem.  Nobody is thinking here.  They're being lied to by the abusers and are unwilling, or unable to call them out on it.

The irony in the lying bastards saying we're lying is going to make the subject of a great book.

Thin ice?  Ever look up what constitutes a felony? When the abuse becomes institutionalized, the corruption runs deep.

Like I said, judgement is coming, it just needs to come sooner.

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #152 - May 5th, 2017 at 3:33am
John M. wrote on May 4th, 2017 at 9:37pm:
Like I said, judgement is coming, it just needs to come sooner.

Unfortunately this reign of terror has already outlasted the Salem Witch Trials and McCarthyism.  The difference is that the Salem persecutors and McCarthy didn't have a billion dollar industry greasing the palms of corrupt politicians supporting them.   Tongue

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #153 - May 7th, 2017 at 4:32am
Ex Member wrote on May 3rd, 2017 at 4:41pm:
ohn, just curious, were you ever given any indication that they may have something in addition to the polygraph results? Could someone have done you harm from the shadows?

Excellent point!  In my case, I believe that the BI was equally, if not more, responsible for the summary rejection of my application to the CIA "summer intern" program and all subsequent applications.
You should definitely attempt to obtain, via a FOIA/PA request, the results of you BI.  You'd be surprised at the number of closeted enemies that you might have acquired over the years. Huh

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #154 - May 7th, 2017 at 4:34am
Ever look up what constitutes a felony?

It's become so much easier these days to acquire a felony branding.   Cheesy Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #155 - May 7th, 2017 at 4:38am
Wandersmann wrote on May 3rd, 2017 at 11:22pm:
But these polygraph clowns have absolutely no oversight and can do whatever they want.

Given the utter lack of any real oversight of the IC, these agencies will continue to function as laws unto themselves.  Changes in the Presidency and/or Congress have thus far failed to effect such long overdue reform in the IC.   Sad

YouTube  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #156 - May 8th, 2017 at 1:21am
Ever look up what constitutes a felony?

Obstruction of Justice in a Federal Investigation.  In other words, lying to the Judge.

I wonder why the DIA OGC hasn't stepped in to protect their senior officials - either they are inept, or they are so entrenched in their illicit activities that they think they are untouchable.

Hey, why isn't anyone commenting on H.R. 2213?

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #157 - May 8th, 2017 at 2:35am
John M. wrote on May 8th, 2017 at 1:21am:
Hey, why isn't anyone commenting on H.R. 2213?

Can't find the fine print.  The attachment you put in earlier only has title.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #158 - May 9th, 2017 at 1:59am
Try it again, I posted a pdf of the Bill.  If it passes, it will exempt certain CBP applicants from taking the polygraph.

The walls are starting to crumble.

Twitter  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #159 - May 10th, 2017 at 8:53am
Quote:
Why are we adversaries again?  Because I want to stop the abuse?  If that makes us adversaries, so be it.  You were my Insider Threat, now I’m going to be your worst nightmare.

Of course we will have adversaries.
The whole IC employment application process is, in itself, made wholly adversarial in nature.  Qualifications and interests count for zilch in the odious process; what matters is what "developed informants" choose to blab about an applicant and 
what charlatans choose to interpret from linear penstrokes on a chart (similar to interpreting tarot cards, and with about as much scientific validity). Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #160 - Jun 9th, 2017 at 9:51pm
"FOR THE 2,000TH TIME, ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!

OR ELSE!!!!!!"

CARTOON_001.JPG ( 34 KB | Downloads )
CARTOON_001.JPG

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #161 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 4:09pm
In commemoration of the release of Doug Williams this week, I have decided to release a few things myself.

This one should probably go over on the "Polygraph Experiences" page too.

Attached is a MFR and trip report (atch C to my Notice to appeal - 4 June 2013) from a rather unpleasant visit to HQ/DIA to meet with officials from the Insider Threat Program and Credibility Assessments Branch.

DIA_Trip_Report.pdf ( 1332 KB | Downloads )

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #162 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 4:24pm
And here is the four point paper I mentioned in the MFR.

I developed a phobia of failing to remain calm as they asked me over and over: "Have you ever intentionally mishandled classified information?"

They asked me the same question at least 2,000 times during five sessions over three years.

I remember explaining it to them that it was like when you see flashing police lights in your rear view mirror.  You know that you haven't done anything wrong, but you can't help your heart from racing.  Classic anxiety disorder with panic attacks. 

And they come right out and say its okay to crack a few eggs in the process.

Come on man.

Why can't we stop them from doing this even when existing regulations explicitly prohibit them from doing so?

Concerns_with_the_question.pdf ( 665 KB | Downloads )

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #163 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 4:55pm
Unfavorable actions letter - 21MAY2014.

Twitter  
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #164 - Jul 25th, 2017 at 4:56pm
My Notice to Appeal - 04JUN2014.

Notice_to_Appeal_4_Jun_2014.pdf ( 1268 KB | Downloads )

Twitter  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
DIA's Insider Threat Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X