Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DIA's Insider Threat Program (Read 129018 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.

Re: DIA's Insider Threat Program
Reply #135 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 2:10pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
The waiting is hardest part.

Just received an update from my Congressman on one of my cases.  Seven months from now will be three years and five months since my initial complaint was filed.  It will be two years and seven months since I officially requested a hearing - and that was after a three month, 387 page Report of Investigation was completed.

The indisputable material facts have all been identified and all motions to move have been served since January, 2016.

Oh, don't let it kill you baby, don't let it get to you,
Don't let 'em kill you baby, don't let 'em get to you,

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart,
The waiting is the hardest part.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #136 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 2:50pm
Good luck in your efforts!

(Just don't expect great miracles from your Congressman, especially in matters involving the IC) Cool

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Reply #137 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 10:17pm
I guess three and a half years is not bad, considering the level of corruption and abuse that is involved.

Many questions to be answered and many fingers to point.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #138 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 11:24pm
Quote:
I guess three and a half years is not bad, considering the level of corruption and abuse that is involved.

Many questions to be answered and many fingers to point.

All it will take is one decent, honest person in authority to bring this entire corrupt fraud against the American people crashing down.  The tyrants who ran East Germany thought their people's paradise would last forever.  Good and evil haven't changed.  Beware the fury of a patient man.   Cool

IP Logged

Reply #139 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 7:21pm
In my initial post to this thread, I exposed the evil known as the “Insider Threat Program.”

But even more sinister, is the all benevolent "Creditability Assessments Program."   This program was signed into action by David R. Shedd on July 3rd, 2014 - see attached DIAI5200.002.  (*Note: Shedd didn't actually become DIA Commander until August, 2014)

The shear audacity of the DIA Office of Security to create this program is equivalent to East German-style tyranny.  Reading this regulation should give you the creeps.  Their over reliance on the polygraph is where they step over the line.

It even lists DODI 5210.91 as a reference, and then directs procedures that are irrefutably in violation of it.

Abuse by polygraph, plain and simple.  Pernicious, devious and self-serving.

This is the very evil that Wandersmann speaks of.

DIAI5200_002.pdf ( 1329 KB | Downloads )

IP Logged

Reply #140 - Apr 29th, 2017 at 8:11pm
Security Executive Agent Directive 2 - 14 September, 2014, signed by James R. Clapper (attached).

(U) USE OF POLYGRAPH IN SUPPORT OF PERSONNEL SECURITY DETERMINATIONS FOR INITIAL OR CONTINUED ELGIBILITY FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION OR ELGIBILITY TO HOLD A SENSITIVE POSITION

Establishes policy and assigns responsibilities governing the use of polygraph examinations conducted by agencies in support of personnel security vetting for initial or continued eligibility for access to classified information or eligibility to hold a sensitive position.

E. (U) POLICY:
l. (U) Agency heads are responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective program to ensure that access to classified information or placement in a sensitive position is clearly consistent with the interests of the national security. When an agency head elects to use the polygraph for personnel security vetting as defined in Section D, this policy will apply, consistent with the EPPA and other applicable laws and regulations.

(U) CSP examinations represent the baseline for the application of polygraph in support of personnel security vetting. Heads of agencies may authorize the use of the CSP for the purposes stated above in Section B when deemed to be in the interest of national security. CSPs may be used in support of determinations of initial eligibility for access to classified information and initial eligibility to hold a sensitive position, thereafter in support of reinvestigations or continuous evaluation, and administered at periodic or aperiodic intervals.

Like I've pointed out several times before:  DODI 5210.91 is consistent with the EPPA in that the polygraph is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on the results of the polygraph.

So, why is that no one can stop them from doing it?

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #141 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 5:11pm
Quote:
So, why is that no one can stop them from doing it?

Because lots of corrupt people are making lots of money off of this witchcraft and no one in authority has the courage to put an end to it.  Face it, our government is run by self-serving sycophants for whom self-gain is far more important than their oath of office and sacred honor.   The media are part of this evil cabal and the intricacies of the polygraph problem are concealed from the American people.  The only hope lies in the ever increasing number of victims.  I've heard that one-in-three Americans will somehow suffer from cancer.  Likewise a similar percentage of Americans will eventually either directly or indirectly suffer from this polygraph fraud.  Hopefully that will eventually bring an end to this evil.  Most people would be happy to see the polygraph just come to an end, but I'd love to see these frauds and their compadre's in the security divisions that actually create policy end up in prison.   Angry Wink

OK Quickfix, I'm done with my blather. 

IP Logged

Reply #142 - May 1st, 2017 at 12:49am
I doubt we’ll see quickfix again.  Maybe he finally took my advice and spoke to someone from the Office of General Counsel.  Maybe Aunty Agony’s comments made him question his ignorance, or I know, maybe he’s trying to figure out who ordered the code red.

We’ll probably never be able to totally eradicate the polygraph, but we will be able to stop the abuse.  The DIA Office of Security is out of control, and the so-called “Credibility Assessments Program” is an evil entity that profits from destroying innocent lives.  They’ve been operating autonomously for way too long.  Soon they’ll all be exposed.

I never thought it would take this long, but believe me when I say, judgement IS coming.   

I am very grateful for all your support.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #143 - May 1st, 2017 at 3:04am
Quote:
The DIA Office of Security is out of control, 

I never thought it would take this long, but believe me when I say, judgement is coming. 

Good to hear that judgement is coming!  Please don't forget the victims of FBI, CIA, CBT, and other Federal agencies when things come together.  The regulations that they are violating are identical to the DIA regs being violated. 
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2017 at 3:35am by Wandersmann »  

IP Logged

Reply #144 - May 1st, 2017 at 2:33pm
Wandersmann wrote on May 1st, 2017 at 3:04am:
The regulations that they are violating are identical to the DIA regs being violated. 

DOD developed Instructions (5210.91) and Directives (5210.48) in order to establish policy and assign responsibilities for the use of the polygraph amongst its agencies.  If there are identical regulations at the agencies you list, you must obtain them.

DIA has enacted its own policy that directly usurps DOD’s authority (DIAI 5200.002).  It’s right there in black and white!  Unmistakable and irrefutable material fact.

Even though I can clearly prove that they are in violation of Department regulations doesn’t mean much.   The DOD IG Congressional liaison told me that they had “limited” powers and the best they could do was “embarrass” the responsible officials.  He actually said that.

I spent 34 years in the IC without a single security related incident.

Six consecutive SSBI’s and a favorable adjudication by the Chief, Defense Intelligence, Central Adjudication Facility doesn’t mean much either.  I was stripped of my career, labeled a threat to security, a vulnerability to the mission, and needed to be “mitigated”.

The truth will eventually come out, it just needs to come out sooner.  Innocent people are continuing to be abused by a program that’s overeager to find the next leaker.  To stay relevant and keep their program alive, the offenders must keep finding potential traitors – exactly like the Stassi business model.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #145 - May 1st, 2017 at 4:34pm
Quote:
I doubt we’ll see quickfix again.

I am still here.  I need not further elaborate since DIA is not in violation of any policy or regulation.  YOU are the security risk and YOU have been dealt with as authorized by DOD directive/regulation.
Quote:
I spent 34 years in the IC without a single security related incident.

You mean none that you are willing to admit to.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #146 - May 2nd, 2017 at 3:52am
quickfix wrote on May 1st, 2017 at 4:34pm:
YOU are the security risk and YOU have been dealt with as authorized by DOD directive/regulation.

There you have it John M, the polygraph said you are a security threat so you must be.  And the polygraph said Bradley (Chelsea) Manning and Edward Snowden are not security threats, so they must not be.   Grin  Quickfix, now get back to cleaning those latrines.  How many REMF medals have you received for your heroism on the polygraph?

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #147 - May 3rd, 2017 at 2:15pm
Well, that’s it in a nutshell, isn’t it Wandersmann?

I often wonder how people like Manning, Snowden, Ames, et al. “pass” the polygraph exam and then people like me, “fail” it.   I also wonder if I would have been trained by someone like Mr. Williams, I could have breezed through it.

I provided a full page summary of things that I did over the course of my career that I felt were causing my apprehension about one of the questions.  Apparently, that wasn’t enough.  I was dragged in again and again.  Asked the same question over and over and over.  The interrogations were the worst part.  Four to five hours of accusations and insinuations interspersed with verbal abuse.  I remember one altercation where the little bastard ripped off the wires, told me to grab my things and get the hell out.  I suffered a nervous breakdown in the hotel lobby before returning to work.

If there is one main thing that I can point to, is that fear of failure produces strong physiological reactions, reactions that the polygraph interprets as a “lie”.  Once you’ve failed at something and you are threatened to suffer severe consequences if you fail at it again, your fear of failure will override everything else.

I recently went back and re-read this entire thread.  Everything is laid out.  The fact that DIA continues to violate approved and relevant DOD regulations by using the polygraph results ALONE to punish its employees, is irrefutable.

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #148 - May 3rd, 2017 at 4:41pm
John, just curious, were you ever given any indication that they may have something in addition to the polygraph results? Could someone have done you harm from the shadows? One of the reasons I left the corporate realm is because of too many scorpions under the rocks.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #149 - May 3rd, 2017 at 6:18pm
I have never, repeat never, been given any indication that I did anything wrong - neither was my Congressman.   I have acquired a mountain of evidence that proves the indisputable material fact that I was abused simply because I could not “pass” the polygraph.

In one of the letters to my Congressman, DIA states: “it is mandated by the DIA Director as a prudent strategy to mitigate the security vulnerabilities presented by his inability to successfully complete multiple polygraph examinations (no less than five) since March 2011.”

Initially, I suspected that they wanted to get rid of me because of cut-backs.  HQ USSOCOM grew immensely in the post 9-11 era and was coming under pressure to slim down.  This may have been a factor, but it’s impossible to know without more FOIAs.  I have some email correspondence between DIA and SOCOM where the collusion is unmistakable.

I believe that the main premise for their illegitimate actions is their over eagerness to do the job that they were hired to do.  Imagine if your job was to find the next insider threat – and you’re not finding anyone.  The pressure mounts – find someone, dammit!

DIA Office of Security officials have found a loophole that allows them to target innocent individuals, abuse them, and then get credit for a job well done - the polygraph.

But wait you say, there are laws and regulations that prohibit that…… 
« Last Edit: May 4th, 2017 at 1:09am by John M. »  

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
DIA's Insider Threat Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X