Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) DIA's Insider Threat Program (Read 129083 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Re: DIA's Insider Threat Program
Reply #105 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 1:08pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
are you finished with your blather?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.

Reply #106 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 3:21pm
Here are the INDISPUTABLE MATERIAL FACTS:

1)      Fear and anxiety are irrepressible emotions – emotions that the polygraph interprets as a “lie.”

2)      Because the polygraph is inherently probabilistic, DoD has put protections in place that explicitly prohibit abusing an employee based solely on the results of the polygraph.

3)      People in DIA like quickfix, advance in their careers by violating approved and relevant regulations - in full view of everyone involved.  (To further prove this point, I have a 397 page independent investigation that contains affidavits, interrogatories and sworn testimonies from senior officials who admit to doing it.  I have also obtained hundreds of emails and other documents through FOIA that reveal their behind-the-scenes cover-up).

4)      Due to the lies, semantics and attempts to misdirect from the DIA Office of Security (like quickfix has so ineptly used on this thread), Inspector Generals at all levels (IC, DoD, DIA) are helpless to enforce the regulations and stop this abuse.

My Congressman and Senator’s offices are very aware of the issue, as is the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.  Because I am still awaiting the Judge’s rulings from two separate federal cases, I have been advised by all to wait for those Judge’s rulings.  This is why those rulings will be landmark – they will once and for all prove that DIA is in violation of DoD authority and my individual rights.

Quickfix’s arrogance is disgusting and his willful ignorance is utterly shameful.  If he is as who he says he is, a senior official involved in this pernicious abuse, he along with the others must be held accountable.

It takes a willing hand to punish horrible men.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #107 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 6:24pm
Quote:
Here are the INDISPUTABLE MATERIAL FACTS:

1)      Fear and anxiety are irrepressible emotions – emotions that the polygraph interprets as a “lie.”

2)      Because the polygraph is inherently probabilistic, DoD has put protections in place that explicitly prohibit abusing an employee based solely on the results of the polygraph.

3)      People in DIA like quickfix, advance in their careers by violating approved and relevant regulations - in full view of everyone involved.  (To further prove this point, I have a 397 page independent investigation that contains affidavits, interrogatories and sworn testimonies from senior officials who admit to doing it.  I have also obtained hundreds of emails and other documents through FOIA that reveal their behind-the-scenes cover-up).

4)      Due to the lies, semantics and attempts to misdirect from the DIA Office of Security (like quickfix has so ineptly used on this thread), Inspector Generals at all levels (IC, DoD, DIA) are helpless to enforce the regulations and stop this abuse.

My Congressman and Senator’s offices are very aware of the issue, as is the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.  Because I am still awaiting the Judge’s rulings from two separate federal cases, I have been advised by all to wait for those Judge’s rulings.  This is why those rulings will be landmark – they will once and for all prove that DIA is in violation of DoD authority and my individual rights.

Quickfix’s arrogance is disgusting and his willful ignorance is utterly shameful.  If he is as who he says he is, a senior official involved in this pernicious abuse, he along with the others must be held accountable.

It takes a willing hand to punish horrible men.

Indisputable facts as YOU see them.

Our facts:  no pass polygraph, no get job.  No pass polygraph, no keep access.

IP Logged

Reply #108 - Apr 9th, 2017 at 10:34pm
Since you can't handle the truth, I'm done with you quickfix.  I refuse to answer one more of your silly little lies.  Thanks for helping me prove my point though.

You and those like you will ultimately be held accountable.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #109 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 1:35am
quickfix wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 1:08pm:
are you finished with your blather? 

I certainly hope that he is NOT!    Roll Eyes

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #110 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 2:02am
Quote:
Thanks for helping me prove my point though.

One major point I have learned from this thread (combined with my own negative experiences with the IC) is that one's talents, skills, interests, and desire to work for the IC run a very far, far second to one's ability to play the polygraph and BI games, when it comes to employment within the IC.

The polygraph is, of course, modern day alchemy and the BI is essentially a popularity contest.
At the time of my applications to the IC, I had a perfect credit history, a clear police record, and a "satisfactory" residential and lifestyle history.  All that merely made it necessary for the BI's to have to dig deeper for dirt, until they finally were able to come upon some, in the form of a few jerks at a place where I worked part time when I was in college (known as "developed informants" in FBI-speak).

On another occasion, CIA recruiters informed me that because of my knowledge and skills, I was virtually assured of an "offer of employment" from the Agency.  This contact came as the result of my being approached by someone at the Agency, NOT the other way around.  Unfortunately, as I learned the hard way, the recruiters are wholly out of the loop of the Office of Security, and have no input into its processes.  The Offices of Security of the IC agencies are the last redoubt and deep cave for the troglodytic  "quickfixes" of the IC.

Those applicants best able to worm their way through the polygraph and BI tend to be chameleons and sociopaths, selected because of their ability to be deceptive and to be "all things to all people".  Since one's qualifications, skills,  and aptitude apparently play virtually NO role whatever in the personnel selection decisions of the IC agencies' Offices of Security" , it is small wonder that IC personnel are so mediocre and that the IC is a perfect incubator for the mental development of specimens like a "quickfix"!. 

In the case of the CIA, its successful applicants appear to be college grads with otherwise unemployable majors, who have lucked their way through the BI popularity contest and the polygraph, and who have thus been hired based primarily upon luck and chameleonship, rather than occupational qualifications!

I wish to thank the various participants in this thread.  More than most of the other posts on this site, the present prolonged thread has provided me with ample clarification and insight as to the attitudes of those who in fact control the keys of access into the IC. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2017 at 4:41pm by xenonman »  

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #111 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 2:14am
quickfix wrote on Apr 7th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
Which is why he's now likely greeting customers at Wal-Mart. 

Well, didn't Felix Bloch (the suspected Soviet mole at State) end his work career, after being stripped of his federal pension,  as a cashier in a retail store or supermarket?  Supposedly, he also was apprehended for shoplifting at another retail establishment too! Grin 
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2017 at 4:31pm by xenonman »  

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #112 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 12:13pm
This is what this thread looks like to Aunty --

George W. Maschke, Doug Williams, Wandersmann, xenonman, John M., et. al.: Some government agencies are violating their own guidelines that limit administrative actions based on the polygraph lie detector. As an applicant or employee, you may be required to undergo a polygraph examination. You will have an even chance to fail whether you are lying or not, and because these agencies illegally violate their own prescribed procedures, if you fail a polygraph test you will not be hired or you will lose your clearance. 

quickfix: No, you guys are wrong wrong wrong. If you fail a polygraph test you will not be hired or you will lose your clearance. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Caca_Dau
New User

Reply #113 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 2:22pm
quickfix wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 6:24pm:

So Quickfix is the God of hiring...  Qualifications don't matter if the polygraph chicken bone tossing comes out against the applicant.  So John M this thread should be extremely helpful to your cause.  God speed my friend...  And Quickfix keep posting your nonsense.  Your posts demonstrate the insanity of polygraph examiners.

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #114 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 4:36pm
Caca_Dau wrote on Apr 10th, 2017 at 2:22pm:
So Quickfix is the God of hiring...  Qualifications don't matter if the polygraph chicken bone tossing comes out against the applicant.

It isn't  just quickfix, but also all of his colleagues at the various agencies' respective Offices of Security throughout the entire IC.  You will find that his type of mentality permeates every agency that restricts access to its premises and/or that handles classified info.   Roll Eyes

YouTube  
IP Logged

Reply #115 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 4:50pm
Thank you to everyone for helping me to expose this pernicious form of abuse.  As I mentioned before, in the discovery phases of my cases, DIA provided me a list of 20 individuals (with their names redacted, of course) who have been abused by this policy.  That was two years ago - I suspect there have been many more innocent lives ruined since then.

Class action lawsuit anyone?

I will post the rulings in my cases as soon as they come available.

Stay tuned!

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #116 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 4:52pm
Quote:

I will post the rulings in my cases as soon as they come available.

Much luck in your endeavors!  
I might even be game for a class action?  lol  Cool

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #117 - Apr 10th, 2017 at 5:04pm
quickfix wrote on Apr 9th, 2017 at 6:24pm:

Corollary :  Know people that like to gossip?  No  pass BI.   No get IC job. Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #118 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 2:11am
Quote:

Count me in for sure.  When you are ready let me know and we'll work out a way to get in contact.  When we find some honest jurists with half a brain this should be huge.  Libeling people with absolutely no evidence or proof, taking away livelihoods with no due process.  Sooner or later they will take down someone with the right political connections and it will all come crumbling down.  It is inevitable now because they are parasites and parasites can't stop feeding until it is too late.  Beware the fury of a patient man.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #119 - Apr 11th, 2017 at 2:29am
Aunty Agony wrote on Apr 10th, 2017 at 12:13pm:
This is what this thread looks like to Aunty --

George W. Maschke, Doug Williams, Wandersmann, xenonman, John M., et. al.: Some government agencies are violating their own guidelines that limit administrative actions based on the polygraph lie detector. As an applicant or employee, you may be required to undergo a polygraph examination. You will have an even chance to fail whether you are lying or not, and because these agencies illegally violate their own prescribed procedures, if you fail a polygraph test you will not be hired or you will lose your clearance.

quickfix: No, you guys are wrong wrong wrong. If you fail a polygraph test you will not be hired or you will lose your clearance.

Good observation Aunty.  The more I analyze the threads and Quickfix's comments I now think that there might be something else afoot.  A lot of things don't make sense.  People have surmised that Quickfix is really Dr. Maschke or another anti-polygrapher involved in a false-flag to support the anti-polygraph cause.  Quickfix's postings have done much to support the anti-polygraph cause by revealing what Nazi's polygraph examiners are.  I don't think Dr. Maschke, however,  would do such a thing or allow such a thing.

Quickfix's comments, however, really are interesting.  On one hand he occasionally quotes regulations and policy with aplomb and accuracy.  On the other hand, his ridicule often stoops to the level of a half-wit bully and he can't control his use of vulgar language.  Is he really who he says he is?  Is he more than one person?  If he's really in the military I wonder if he is wearing a Navy SEAL trident over his Coast Guard good conduct medal?  Maybe he is the real deal because foul-mouthed half-wit bullies are good polygraph examiner candidates.  I just don't understand why he needs to troll this site if he is who he says he is.    Huh

By the way, let me quote the definition of Quickfix as recorded in A Dictionary of Bullshit*// A Lexicon of Corporate-and Office Speak by Diane Law:

"quick fix
1.  a half-assed attempt at fixing a problem which usually results in a bigger problem that could have been avoided by doing the job properly first time around.2. no fix at all."  Cheesy Grin  OK Quickfix, I'm done blathering. 
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2017 at 3:01am by Wandersmann »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
DIA's Insider Threat Program

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X