Normal Topic Faild Backround test (Read 7980 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tester69z
New User

Faild Backround test
Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:05pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
A few days ago I had a background test and the tester said I failed because my breathing was off on the questions he told me to lie on.  He said he did the test 5 times and it was the same out come each time.  He said I was trying to cheat the test and shut it down, he was 100% sure I was doing this on purpose.   

They are going to give me another shot at the test.  I just want to know is this a tacit of theirs or what people think this is about?  Also if I keep failing because he "thinks" I'm cheating the test, do they just violate you for that?

Thanks

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Faild Backround test
Reply #1 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 2:21pm
An accusation of attempting to "cheat the test" is serious. In some jurisdictions, it might lead to expulsion from a mandated "therapy" group, and ultimately, incarceration.

It would be prudent to educate yourself about polygraphy (see our book, The Lie Behind the Lie Detector) and to consult with a local lawyer regarding your rights and obligations.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:31am
I run into breathing countermeasures a lot lately.  Irks the hell out of me when I see it.  Also, I have been noticing examinees pulling the whole, say "yes" to the directed lies.

STOP DOING THAT!!!!!!

We have dumbed down the test now to where you know where the controls are.  All you have to do is follow the examiners directions, stop playing footsie, be honest till it hurts, and stop playing games.  

Ethical examiners, want you to pass.  We are there to help the honest person do that.  Having said that, you have to do your part.  STOP WITH THE GAME PLAYING.  It insults the ethical examiner, and degrades you.  

Breathing countermeasures are easily detectable, because you people over do it.  Having said that, if you're hiding something, under doing it, won't help you either.  So I guess you are screwed either way.  Better option, is to go limp, take the hit, (so to speak) come clean, and take the test with a clear mind.  

That is the best advice I can give you on my end.  And before you go saying, he is "one of them,"you might want to check that.  I am the most hated examiners in the industry, not because I want to take the industry down, like some.  I am hated because I exposed some behaviors in Texas, that were not and are not, on the up and up, and tried to clean the industry up.

Why should you listen to me?  Because I am the only polygraph examiner EVER, to publicly state that I would sit for the test I sell people like you, and bet my future on the very public results.  Sadly, other examiners in Texas are not as confident with either their test, or their integrity.  

Bottom line, you should listen to me, because I am not asking you to do anything, I haven't offered to do myself.  While that might make me an idiot to some people, one thing it does not make me is a hypocrite.

Just for clarification

"Background test," is this a sexual history test you are talking about?
« Last Edit: Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:10am by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:32am
Oh and I will back GM up on something here.  ALWAYS consult with a lawyer.   

To not do so is lunacy

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 5:37pm
Just for clarification

"Background test," is this a sexual history test you are talking about? [/quote]

Most likely, he is referring to a BI, which includes inquiries into one's sexual proclivities, as well as a subject's credit worthiness, popularity, conformity, and chameleonship.

BTW, isn't the concept of an "ethical examiner" usually oxymoronic?   lol    Wink

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 5:43pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:32am:

To not do so is lunacy 

Absolutely always contact an attorney, if you are being asked by LE to undergo the polygraph, in order to "prove" your innocence in any criminal matter.

However, If the polygraph is intended for employment screening purposes, I'm not sure that contacting an attorney would prove to be be of much help!    Shocked

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #6 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:15am
xenonman wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 5:37pm:
Just for clarification

"Background test," is this a sexual history test you are talking about?

Most likely, he is referring to a BI, which includes inquiries into one's sexual proclivities, as well as a subject's credit worthiness, popularity, conformity, and chameleonship.

BTW, isn't the concept of an "ethical examiner" usually oxymoronic?   lol    Wink [/quote]

There are some good people out there.  When I laid down my polygraph challenge to the Texas Charlatans (everyone knows who they are) I counted on the fact that there were ethical examiners who would run a fair test.   

They are out there.  Sadly, in Texas, the unethical examiners are running the roost.  Of all the examiners I have encountered here in Texas, I would trust only about 20 of them; and that is an optimistic number.  I know more examiners outside the state of Texas, that I would trust, put my future in their hands, than there are in Texas.  All of those examiners I trust have one thing in common, The NPA.   

I'd trust the guys in the Arizona Examiners Association also, they have great bylaws that hold examiners to our own test.

Someday, I would like to be able to say the same about TAPE; but that is no time soon.  Texas is a dangerous place to take a polygraph, with the people TAPE has running the show.   

One person and his office has a history of high inconclusive rates, that makes one wonder if they just suck at polygraph, or if they were double dipping clients.   
Personally, I think, of the two, it's a coin toss.   

The other one, lies and makes material misstatements on ethics complaints, and was involved in and hid unethical behavior of TAPES Ethics Committee and it's leadership.   

Yup, when the president in and Vive president of a "respected" lol, polygraph association have those two people leading the Klan..... I mean clan, I can see why you would think that the words, ethical, and polygraph examiner, don't go together.

NOTE, I use the term "Klan" to describe them, because, well, to this day, they still will not condemn the PROVEN racism that DID occur, in 2008, within their own association.   In fact in 2009, they denied it, and said it a statement in 2009, that if they know it existed in their organization, they would address it.  FACT, they knew, and their lawyer told them all, that the racism came from within their own before 2009.  lol.

They also denied it in 2014.   

Bottom line, if I were an examinee in Texas, I would be very worried about who is testing me, especially if I were of a certain, "ethnic persuasion."   

Also, if you are mistreated in a SOT test, you have no recourse to make a licensing complaint.  TDLR has no jurisdiction over sex offender testing.  A secret organization of the same private polygraph examiners, they state didn't trust with basic licensing runs that show.  Unfettered, and unchecked, with no State oversight.   

AND THAT IS THE GOD's HONEST TRUTH.   

SOT testing us not overseen by any licensing agency; there is no quality control; no enforcement to make sure tests fall in guidelines by State Licensing Officials; any enforcement there would be would be selective, and protective of certain people and would be used as a way to be anti competitive.   

The industry avoids, independent, government accountability and licensing, like the black plague.

SO yea, I guess I can see why you'd be confused by the two words examiner, and ethical together.   

In fact, I will probably be ridiculed, threatened with legal action, face an ethics complaint, and even have my life and safety threatened by saying some of this stuff.  (if I were to use the actions of the past of TAPE and it's flying monkeys, as an indicator as to what to expect in the future)

It's more simple to lie, and engage in a libel and slander campaign, than it is to fairly look at and address the truth.  If experience in Texas has taught me anything, it has taught me that.   

So if there are examinees from Texas that are looking at this; if you are in the exam room with one of these examiners, know your rights, don't let them intimidate or charm you.  Chances are, you are in the room with someone who either does not believe in the accuracy and reliability of their own test, or they are avoiding their own test, because the test would prove that the facts I lay out are the truth.   

Are you comfortable with giving these "trusted" examiners, $200.00 to $300 dollars to give you a "fair test when they can't even follow their own rules governing themselves;" or would you rather give $150 dollars to an examiners who has proven himself to ethical, by offering to take my own test to back up everything I been saying?   

Do you guys really want to spend $200 to $300 dollars with an examiner who has a history of 45% inconclusive, over someone who has a history of under 10% inconclusive over an over 10 year period of time, and under 10% a year, and will chafe you $150 for a better test, and more fair treatment?  And you all know which polygraph company I'm talking about there.   

Would you rather spend $200 to $300 dollars with an examiner who would, and has avoided sitting in the very chair, they expect to you to sit in to spend $220 to $300 dollars to pay for the pleasure?  Or would you rather spend $150 with an examiner who has nothing to hide and has offered to sit in the same chair I ask you to sit in?

Lastly, if your treatment provider demands that you go to one of these examiners, and not come to me or face consequences, ask yourself, why

I have the same training.  Same licensing

I have a history and reputation for being fair to you, the treatment provider and the PO.

I have a track record of better results.

I can say in most cases I have outperformed my detractors in almost every way.

I am more affordable.

And I do my tests by the book.   

No treatment provider can say I don't have the experience.   

The only reason anyone would want to keep you away from a fair, independent, and unbiased examiner, is because they want to keep you away from a fair, independent, and unbiased examiner.   

Bottom line, you can use charlatans that sell a product they either don't believe in, or want to avoid out of fear of being exposed for their unethical pasts

Or you can spend less money, which means more money for probation fees, get caught up with your provider, or put food on your table and gas in your tank; by using me.  An examiner who will tell you the truth; give you a fair independent, and unbiased test; and will not ask you to trust a test, that I wasn't willing to trust myself and my future on.   

Choice seems clear to me.

And if any of the Texas examiners does;t like what I said, or has the audacity to call me a liar, SUE ME.  I am so looking forward to the stuff I can't release becoming public record.   

Xeno, that is what it comes down to in this market.  Use the ONLY examiner who has ever been willing to put his ethics out there with a public test, the ethical Polygraph Examiner.  Or, use the examiners with a documented history of lying, threats, intimidation, bullying, and fear of the very test they sell.   

Polygraph Examiner vs. The Chart Rollers

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #7 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 7:00am
xenonman wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 5:43pm:
Joe McCarthy wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:32am:

To not do so is lunacy 

Absolutely always contact an attorney, if you are being asked by LE to undergo the polygraph, in order to "prove" your innocence in any criminal matter.

However, If the polygraph is intended for employment screening purposes, I'm not sure that contacting an attorney would prove to be be of much help!    Shocked

Even in SOT testing, consult your lawyer; especially before the Sexual History test.  Know your rights under the 5th and 6th amendments with that test; because chances are, especially in Texas, they will not tell you what your rights are.  Also with exploratory Instant Offense tests, tests that explore your crime beyond your charges, GET A LAWYER.  

Instant offense tests that address your crime, just tell the truth if you did it; they can't get you for the same crime twice.  All you're holding on to, is your pride.  Holding on to your pride is not worth spending an assload of money, just to the to swallow it later anyway.  Don't be stupid.

If it's a maint test, that's about terms and conditions; you're on the hook for that.  Pick an ethical examiner with a reputation for being fair, independent, and unbiased, and avoid examiners with a history of piss poor results or questionable character issues.

In other words, pick Fenian Polygraph Services, and forget any of the attached examiners to the TAPE mess.  

Monitoring, if you know there will be issues, call a lawyer.  

Remember, people like Maria Hubbard, Kelly Hendricks, and others in Texas polygraph cartoon cavalcade will not tell you of your rights and/or that you even have rights.  

Now, before Maria and TAPE and Kelly get all up in my junk, and get to threatening lawsuits, my DOCUMENTED evidence of this is attached to this post.  

See that is the difference between me and them, when I say something, I say it and back it up with their own emails and documents.  No doubt they will find a way to punish me, because that is what they do when they are exposed for being unethical, or of questionable character, so take anything they say with a grain of salt.   It is easier to attack the person holding the mirror than to simply look in it and take responsibility.  

Does make one wonder what else I have though, huh?

They don't want you to know you have a 5th and a 6th amendment right.  

Of course Dansby and the circuit court out of Colorado have differing viewpoints in regard to the 5th and 6th amendment issues.  

Again, what it comes down to is simple.  You have to take the polygraph.  You signed the agreement to be on Parole or Probation. You do have a choice, you can take the polygraph, or violate the signed agreement, and therefore violate your probation or parole.  

The choice might suck, but you do have one.  

You also have another choice in North Texas.  You can go with Examiners who don't want you to know you have rights, or you can go with an examiner who will respect your rights.  

You can use an examiner, who will lie to you by omission , or an examiner who will be honest with you from out the shoot.  

$200 - $300 to be treated like a dupe

or $150 to be treated fairly, in a manner that is unbiased, by an independent examiner, who does;t care of you pass or fail, but does care if you get a fair, independent and unbiased exam.  

You can use people that will lie to you, or someone that will tell you the truth; because I expect you to tell me the truth.  It's a two way street.

Anyway, there is all is, right in front of you.  You have to take the test, it is what it is.  To the SO, I am sure the test seems like a necessary veil.  There is a lesser evil, and that is the evil that will tell you the truth and be fair.  The other examiners in Texas who I have exposed, well, roll the dice.

Go to any examiner you want in the end, just please, know your rights, the rights you still have.

NOTE, don't think just because I am being truthful with you and will treat you with respect, doesn't mean I am a push over.

Fair, independent, and unbiased, applies to everyone; including your treatment provider and PO.  I favor no one. 
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2017 at 10:43am by Joe McCarthy »  

talepi_jpcot_email_002.pdf ( 1941 KB | Downloads )

Joe

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #8 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 9:45am
Joe McCarthy wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 7:00am:
In other words, pick Fenian Polygraph Services, and forget any of the attached examiners to the TAPE mess. 

Is Fenian Polygraph Services the authorized vetter for  candidates for membership in the Ancient Order of Hibernians?   Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #9 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 10:06am
xenonman wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 9:45am:
Joe McCarthy wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 7:00am:

Is Fenian Polygraph Services the authorized vetter for  candidates for membership in the Ancient Order of Hibernians?   Grin

Lmao, cute.....

I don't think the AOH would let a traveling man in.   

But bravo on making the connection.  The name Fenian Polygraph, was very carefully chosen, because "fenian" has so manny meanings.  As it turned out, eventually the name would become fitting and a badge of honor for me given the anti Irish sentiment that exposed itself through one of the TAPE Officers though out the years.   

Anyway, this fight in Texas has turned me from a Fenian, to an Unrepentant Fenian Bastard; And again, it's a title I wear like a badge of honor on my sleeve.   

If my grandfather were alive, he would not approve the non traditional way I approached my situation down here, but he would have been proud that I never gave up, and am still fighting.   

I can honestly say, my Irish heritage, name, and family history has been a source of strength for me.   

Joe

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 10:46am
Joe McCarthy wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 10:06am:
I can honestly say, my Irish heritage, name, and family history has been a source of strength for me. 

"Glory O, Glory O, to the Bold Fenian Men"   Grin Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #11 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 11:53am
I am a wee bit more of a rebel (big shock huh?)

Tiocfaidh Ar La by Brendan Loughrey 

Or 

Paying My Way, by the Dropkick Murphys

have become Fenian Polygraph Services chosen tunes

Joe

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #12 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 12:01pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 11:53am:
I am a wee bit more of a rebel (big shock huh?)

Tiocfaidh Ar La by Brendan Loughrey 

Or 

Paying My Way, by the Dropkick Murphys

have become Fenian Polygraph Services chosen tunes

You might also consider using "Red Blossom Heather" -- one of my favorite Irish rebel tunes!   Cool

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #13 - Mar 8th, 2017 at 1:37am
Sorry for the slow response, I only check here when I force myself to do it.  Whenever I check, I never know what to expect

Anyway, I'll look into that tune

Joe

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #14 - Mar 8th, 2017 at 4:12am
Joe McCarthy wrote on Mar 8th, 2017 at 1:37am:
Sorry for the slow response, I only check here when I force myself to do it.  Whenever I check, I never know what to expect

Anyway, I'll look into that tune

It's on YouTube (as are many hundreds of "Green" and "Orange" ballads!).  Very rousing tune! Cool

YouTube  
IP Logged

Faild Backround test

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X