Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) XENONMAN - ban him!!! (Read 3180 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Re: XENONMAN - ban him!!!
Reply #15 - Feb 17th, 2017 at 1:59pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
quickfix wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 7:48pm:
I will continue to "troll" and mock the fools like yourself.

By the way, Quicktrick,  "trolling" is another term for internet bullying.  I'm glad you admitted that is what you do.  It's in sort of a gray area right now between first amendment protected and criminal activity.  Lot's of prosecutors are trying to open the floodgates on prosecuting it.  Although the powers-to-be can't decide on whether or not it's a crime, everyone agrees that people who do it are a**holes.  I hope it doesn't trip you up on your next polygraph, but then you probably know how to use countermeasures and you also know that the "box" is a joke anyway.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 11:28am
Wandersmann wrote on Feb 16th, 2017 at 3:07am:
Maybe he is unbalanced and maybe it's because he was an innocent man who worked hard to get into the Government and had it unjustly taken away by being falsely accused by the polygraph.

I remember that the Agency polygrapher who was "interviewing" me posed the question as to whether my intention in applying for employment was to cause the Agency "harm". He also asked as to whether I had "studied" the polygraph. Back then, in those days of my innocence, I had no idea what he possibly could have meant by either question.   
Now today, more fully understanding the reality that is the IC and polygraphy in general, I suspect that my participating in a forum such as AP would today be interpreted as exactly what that jerk had in mind back then by my wanting to "cause harm" to the Agency.  I am glad that today we have such opportunities (that would not have been imaginable back in 1979) to cause such "harm".
The vile personal attacks made against myself and others at AP serve as confirmation for me that AP is indeed causing concern and consternation for an Agency which has for far too long relied on utter unaccountability and lack of visible scrutiny un order to cloak its continuing malfeasance.  The importance of that success in causing anger for the folks at Langley can never be underestimated.  The thuggish tactics of the pro-polygraph minority who attempt to deride, in increasingly hostile fashion, those who are crusading against this contemporary form of witch burning are a clear indication, to me at least, that the strength and influence of AP are on the rise, and that we have the truth on our side !   Tongue

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box damn

Reply #17 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 4:46pm

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo
XENONMAN - ban him!!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X