Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic DRIVING record (Read 751 times)
Sharpie

DRIVING record
Oct 25th, 2016 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Hi.

I want apply to Phoenix Police department and I want to know how the background investigation works for your driving record.

I'm asking because I pulled a ten year MVD (motor vehicle division) report and there are some  tickets on there and  others that are not.
MVD said there are no archives of tickets because after certain number of years they are taken off.

Can a background investigator find every last ticket or suspension from 8 or more years ago?

Is there a database or information collecting  company that keeps records of old tickets even though the MVD deletes them?

IP Logged

Rome
New User

Re: DRIVING record
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
In my experience, this won't matter much.  A BI could see some things not on your report.  Or he may not.  If you're worried about looking deceptive when they ask you to recall your driving history (which they probably will) and your recollection is off on dates, they should be understanding if it's within reason.

I'd just tell them what you remember to the best of your knowledge.  They won't expect you to remember dates of tickets from over 8 years ago.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo