Normal Topic I need help? (Read 2297 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Isaiah

I need help?
Oct 9th, 2016 at 1:04am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
So I did my background investigation Thursday then they made me do my polygraph the next day which  was kinda fast and finished the polygraph he came in for post interview and told me how I did overall good except on 2 questions told me I was hiding I was hiding something big but I told him it was nothing to hide then I told him I was just thinking about the time I stole the DVD that was it he was like that's all you did trying to get more I told him yea then he brought out a note pad paper and made me write then but he didn't tell me if I failed or not he just said it's up to my bi on what he wants to do a retest or not. My background investigator was suppose to call me on Friday to tell me results but didn't call me instead  my bi contacted my bosses and background references which still doesn't make sense so idk if I passed or failed it's been 2 weeks no call or email or even a letter in the mail can someone help me clarify what's happening?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: I need help?
Reply #1 - Oct 10th, 2016 at 9:41am
Isaiah,

I'm afraid my crystal ball is no clearer than yours. The fact that your background investigator contacted your employer and references after the polygraph might be an indication that you passed, but it could also simply be a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Re: I need help?
Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 5:55pm
Quote:
I told him I was just thinking about the time I stole the DVD

During the polygraph test you admitted to a crime that you had not previously included on your application paperwork.

Quote:
he brought out a note pad paper and made me write

You documented this new admission in writing and signed it.

Quote:
it's up to my bi on what he wants to do a retest or not

It should be obvious that if you had passed the poly there would be no mention of a retest.

You failed the poly.  If you want further clarification of your situation, you must ask your recruitment contact whether it is their invariable policy that a poly failure is an insurmountable barrier to employment.

IP Logged

I need help?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X