Normal Topic Female Infidelity Tests (Read 8199 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Markinson
New User

Female Infidelity Tests
Sep 17th, 2016 at 7:42pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I made an appointment for an infidelity test for my wife with a polygraph tester who confirmed the test will be done in his office. When the test date neared, he asked to arrange hotel room for the test. During the test lasting 3 hours only the wife and tester will be in the hotel room. If the woman knows she will fail, there is every possibility that the woman will seduce the tester and get the report she wants. So I refused.

I made appointment with a female tester. She has a boss and no one else in the office. When the test started I was asked to leave the office and the front door to the office was locked. I cannot go in without their permission. After 3 hours I was called in and informed that your wife is tired and not fit to take the test today and asked me to come next day.

Next day she pass the test. I noticed that the boss (man) was in control as a quality checker of the test. Did the female tester  collude with her boss for him to enjoy on the first day? My wife had full day rest before going to test on the first day. What probably happened on the first day for 3 hours?

In fact one test was done earlier by a male polygraph tester. On the last minute the tester with whom appointment was made called and said he had an accident and he can send his colleague if I agree. Due to uncertainty when he will recover and since I was travelling from another country, I agreed. This tester had brought paper to cover any glass windows of the meeting room where the test was conducted. Nobody could see anything going on inside. In between I knocked on the door, it was not opened. I phoned him, it was not answered. She passed the test. 

In both cases the men involved were very arrogant and strict in answering any post test questions later on.
The infidelity test is done in a situation where the tester can use a willing subject if she is going to fail and make her pass(she could be willing for 2 reasons - enjoy and pass the test) .

Has anyone thought about such possibility for cheating of the husband? Is it necessary to have such privacy? Normally when male doctor examine a female, a female nurse will be present. Not in this case.  Is the the infidel   woman and male tester gifted with a chance to enjoy paid by the husband?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bruno

Re: Female Infidelity Tests
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 11:22am
something to think well for husbands or boy friends who are thinking of such a test

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 3:45pm
Aunty is rarely speechless but she is having a lot of trouble with this one.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2016 at 4:28pm
Markinson, get the video of the polygraph "test" as well as examiner's charts, notes, etc.

As a full member of the American Polygraph Association, I would be happy to review your wife's polygraph examination(s) at no charge.

If you are told these items are unavailable, consider the "test" null and void.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 2:04am
You must forgive Aunty but she finds your situation deliciously hilarious: as soon as your wife passes an infidelity polygraph, you must instantly schedule another infidelity polygraph to find out if she was unfaithful during her most recent infidelity polygraph. 

Aunty is confident that if you keep this up long enough, you must perforce eventually encounter a polygraph operator who will give your wife what you fear for her to have. And then, one infidelity polygraph later, the truth will come out and you will be obligated to execute her to maintain the honor of your family. 

Go home. Love your wife. Let her love you. Regard her with fondness and respect. Treasure her, because with your twisted attitude towards women, you'll not get another. Stop wasting time and energy on polygraph tests; they don't work anyway. And trust Aunty when she tells you that you and your wife need to cleave very tightly to each other because nobody else wants either one of you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 6:42pm
Aunty Agony wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 3:45pm:

It all sounds hilarious, but the alarming fact is that the polygraph is still held in such a mystical aura in our "popular culture".  That unfortunate myth gives rise to these increasingly bizarre applications for polygraphy! Wink

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2016 at 6:44pm
Aunty Agony wrote on Sep 19th, 2016 at 3:45pm:

What will be next - a polygraph for your pets?  lol 
Grin

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 8:35pm
Huh? I've been over the original post a couple imps and still have a hard time with it....... Or is it just me?

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #8 - Sep 30th, 2016 at 1:19pm
xenonman wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 6:44pm:

Good idea Xenonman, except I have a much more efficient and scientifically advanced method to use on my dog.  I watch for him to wag his tail.  It's the same concept as the polygraph except it is far more accurate.

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #9 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 8:05pm
Wandersmann wrote on Sep 30th, 2016 at 1:19pm:
xenonman wrote on Sep 20th, 2016 at 6:44pm:

Good idea Xenonman, except I have a much more efficient and scientifically advanced method to use on my dog.  I watch for him to wag his tail.  It's the same concept as the polygraph except it is far more accurate. 

That reminds me of an account I read in some book on corruption in the NYPD.

A detective during the Sixties insisted that a foolproof way to determine when a black suspect was lying was to watch to see if his stomach was moving "in and out". If it was, then the suspect was lying.

Yet, that "method" was still  probably more accurate than  the polygraph!  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2016 at 8:15am by xenonman »  

YouTube  
IP Logged

Female Infidelity Tests

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X