Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) As a full member, I call BS on the APA's polygraph "testing" accuracy claims (Read 83699 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Re: As a full member, I call BS on the APA's polygraph "testing" accuracy claims
Reply #45 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 8:29am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Dan Mangan wrote on Oct 6th, 2016 at 2:18am:
It's all about money.

But this is where we 110% agree, with one caveat (do to speak)

Not all of us are like that.  Some of us just want to offer a fair product, at a fair, but yet competitive price.  Having said that, if you look at the pricing, especially here in Texas, you can see that everyone is "on the same page."  Competitive pricing does not exist in Texas, because it is strongly discouraged, or at least I have seen it be strongly discouraged, in the past.  Also, I have taken a lot of crap and criticism for my competitive fee structure.   

You can go ahead and wax poetic about statistics, and theory all you want.  I will stick with facts and the past and current behaviors of people in this industry.  Because that is what really makes the point.  If polygraph is 90 to 93% accurate, why is it that none some of the most prominent examiners refused to use it to settle a long fought issue, and take me out of business like they said they wanted to do?   

Hey maria, that is a good question to you directly.  You want to flap your big mouth about how you want to take me out of business.  If you were telling the truth and I was lying, you could have been the hero and done it in two hours; why didn't you?

Polygraph Examinations or "Lie Detector Tests" can be used in a variety of ways to resolve important issues for our clients.  A polygraph examination can  verify the truthfulness of a statement, or the veracity of a witness and is used by individuals, business owners/employers, attorneys, and professional counselors/clinicians along with supervision officers  for the treatment and monitoring of individuals on active probation or parole. 
Correctly administered, a lie detector test utilizing the polygraph examination, can be 87% to 94% accurate when a trained polygraph examiner uses a reliable and validated testing format.  Texas Polygraph Services exclusively utilizes testing formats that have been validated by research and that are used extensively by the United States Government.

Is that not direct quotes from your website?

Lets ask maria.

If polygraph is 93% accurate, why did you run from it to take me out of business if you are telling the truth and I am lying?

Is it because you are afraid the accuracy rates are incorrect; or is it that you feel the accuracy rates are correct, and you didn't want to be exposed for the liar you are?

I think it's a fair question.  Albeit, its the "either or" or the "alternative" question, but these frankly are the only two possible options.   

You do remember what John Rios said was the reason someone would refuse to take a polygraph, don't you maria.  I wonder if he thinks your refusal is because you're lying?  It must be, because that is what he said about people who won't take the test.   

Curious, how does it feel to have your own, former President, and current Chairman of the Board of Directors, thinking you're a liar?   

Hey, he is the one who said it.  Someone who is afraid of taking the test, is someone who is lying.  His words.... Happy to link the video.

I will eagerly await your response.

I do wonder how your customers can believe anything you say if the answer is that you're lying.  In the alternative, I wonder how any of your customers can believe your sincerity, or confidence in your test, if you simply don't believe the accuracy rates; but that would make you a liar and a charlatan.  Because if you don't believe in the accuracy, and that is your reason for not taking the test, does that not mean you're posting the accuracy rates, so you can dupe people into using you?

Very interesting behavior for someone who sells a "lie detector test," no?  Glad she is not a doctor.

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Re: As a full member, I call BS on the APA's polygraph "testing" accuracy claims
Reply #46 - Oct 7th, 2016 at 8:43am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Point in fact.

If the Texas examiners like Maria and TAPE would just leave me alone and stop spreading lies, I wouldn't have to come here is state the truth.  

What shocks me, is people are so eager to listen to unprovable lies, over the documented truth.

Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
As a full member, I call BS on the APA's polygraph "testing" accuracy claims

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X