Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) As a full member, I call BS on the APA's polygraph "testing" accuracy claims (Read 83700 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: As a full member, I call BS on the APA's polygraph "testing" accuracy claims
Reply #15 - Sep 15th, 2016 at 3:47pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Aunty Agony wrote on Sep 15th, 2016 at 2:53pm:
Aunty submits a thesis for our readers consideration: if a respondent is not willing nor able to provide the answer to a question then he should not filibuster the discussion with over 2500 words about something else.

Well said!

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Raymond Nelson

Re: As a full member, I call BS on the APA's polygraph "testing" accuracy claims
Reply #16 - Sep 15th, 2016 at 5:20pm
Dan,

I cannot read minds any better than you or anyone else. For this reason I cannot say what people knew or believed when they published the 98% accuracy rate so many years ago. 

What we do know is that attempting to construct field studies from confession confirmations can tend to inflate our observed sampling accuracy because we are not likely to obtain confessions from false-negative errors (unless an examinee is unusually conscientious about informing us of the FN error) and not likely to obtain confessions from false-positive errors (unless we engage in activities that lead to false confessions). 

So I can only assume that people were perhaps optimistic when they observed sampling results that seemed to concur with a desired narrative about test accuracy. 

The same thing seems to have occurred with your publication - which was called a "...field study on the validity..." (with no mention about a survey - though the design was clearly non-experimental) - when you rushed to publish ~100% accuracy and followed up with a rebuttal that re-argued your published conclusions in response to published objections from the scientific community. 

As to the expected concordance between MQTZCT and other techniques such as those developed at the University of Utah - I don't think we know. The reason we do not know is because we actually have no realistic published estimate of the test sensitivity, specificity, error rate and precision of the MQTZCT. Any statement would be mere speculation - which would be an inherently inadequate assertion. Or we have to endorse the unrealistic and obviously flawed published survey information on the MQTZCT. 

Strictly speaking, point estimates from sample data are always wrong. This is because the probability is asymptotically zero that a sampling point estimate is an exact representation of the population. So instead we are supposed to use confidence intervals that describe the upper and lower limit of the range of expected accuracy. Which is where we get the concepts behind such phrases as “significantly greater than chance and less than perfect.” It is better to actually describe the numbers in these situations, along with how the numbers are derived and calculated. 

It is my opinion that Don  may have been trying to be nice when he offered that a kind of over-simplified diplomatic olive-branch about different tests being somewhat similar in aspects that actually make a difference - perhaps in attempt to reduce social/professional friction by re-orienting the discussion around the more open-minded and realistic perspective that proprietors with interests in named polygraph techniques have tended to overlook the fact that they may be more similar than different in terms of the basic procedures and components that have their basis in science and evidence. 

Make no mistake about this: the MQTZCT cannot be realistically expected to produce ~100% accuracy rates and the publications (your's included) appear to offer us absolutely nothing towards the objective of realistically understanding what to expect from the test accuracy. 

Furthermore: the claimed/published foundations of the MQTZCT - the things that authors like yourself and Matte have claimed to make it special and different and better - are inconsistent with the scientific evidence and incompatible with reality. The premises of the MQTZCT is are known to be false hypothesis - that the polygraph machine can discriminate fear and hope - that questions about fear and hope can discriminate the reasons for fear and hope. 

Even more: the analytic model for the MQTZCT is a manual scoring protocol based on visual (i.e.,  subjective) feature extraction with on 23 scoring features. Most people can think in 1 linear dimmension, and many people can think in 2 dimensions ( up/down and right/left). It takes a bit more intelligence and abstracting thinking capacity to work cognitively in 3 dimensions (up/down, right/left, front/back), and smart people can usually handle 4 dimensions when we add a time variable. But what we have with 23 scoring features is a rather high-dimensional feature space that goes well beyond the cognitive capacity of almost everyone. Humans – even smart humans – don’t work well in high-dimensional spaces unless we actually do the math. And the math can get a bit complex – so we very often use computers and algorithms to work with high dimensional data. We do not often try to analyze high dimensional data visually, though we may use visualizations or graphics to illustrate. 

Then couple the high-dimensional (23) MQTZCT feature space with 23 (or is it 25) scoring rules – executed manually of course (by an expert). Many people could have some difficulty remembering all 23 MQTZCT scoring features and 23 MQTZCT scoring rules (which is why we like computers for complex analytic tasks). But here we have the added problem in that the 23 (or is it 25) MQTZCT scoring rules are not well structured to the point where we could construct a logical diagram for flow-control and execution of all those rules. What this means is that it will be impossible to ever use computers to improve the reliability of how those 23 MQTZCT scoring features and 23 (or is it 25) MQTZCT scoring rules get applied. 

In practice this means that these 23 MQTZCT scoring features and 23 (or is it 25) MQTZCT scoring rules will be applied more or less according the subjective whim of the expert. Now this could be fun if we are only in the business of selling expertise and confidence – especially if people are willing to believe claims of ~100% accuracy. But in science we can see problems with inter-scorer reliability. Now we know that Matte reported his conclusions about inter-scorer reliability – with a correlation coefficient about r = .99 (I think he may have wrote that it exceeded). So given the sampling size that Matte reported, and the array of sensors and scores he had something like 2700 numerical scores for which himself and his other expert almost never ever disagreed – while using these 23 visual/subjective scoring features and 23 (or is it 25) scoring rules. This is the kind of delightful result that is simply unheard of in science. It almost seems too good to be true. 

Regardless of whether realistic or not, there may be some experts who enjoy market themselves and their conclusions using techniques such as the MQTZCT for the very reason that the method seems to empower subjective experteeism and the opportunity to pretend ~100% certainty. 

The choice to continue to rely on known false hypotheses - coupled with unreal and claims of ~100% decision accuracy -  coupled with an unscientific analytic model - makes the  the MQTZCT vulnerable to accusations that it is pseudo-scientific charlantry  (intended to sell confidence that is disconnected from science while claiming to be scientific). 

The missing piece in most of this is a realistic understanding of what tests are supposed to do (quantify interesting amorphous phenomena that cannot be more easily subject to direct physical measurement or simple/perfect deterministic observation), and a realistic attempt to apply probabilistic thinking and probability models to the polygraph. 

And just in case there is any remaining confusion, Matte's self-publication of a probability model claiming ~100% accuracy is not a realistic application of a probability model and probabilistic thinking. As you have so often emphasized, the meta-message is one of expertise (trust me I'm an expert). It is not that of a scientist. It is the message of a confidence-man not  whose conclusions are inscrutable because they are based on esoterica that is disconnected from science and reality. 

Perhaps readers can decide for themselves if they believe the MQTZCT (with claims of ~100% accuracy based on some unscientific black-magic that polygraph questions can discriminate both fear and hope and the reasons for these emotions) is or is not as good - as a scientific test of credibility - compared to a probabilistic test of credibility developed at the University of Utah (which attempts to apply a simple probability model without making unrealistic claims about accuracy nor unrealistic claims about the capabilities of the recording instrumentation as somehow capable of discriminating between the proximate causes of different emotions). 

The Utah manual scoring protocol is much simpler with simple robust features and simple rules that can be more easily learned by most reasonably intelligent people. The Utah scoring features can also be analyzed using an automated algorithmic probability model. The simple Utah probability model is a linear discriminate analysis that most statisticians and scientists will easily recognize. In fact I was able to replicate it from the published information and achieve results with my sampling data that were similar to that reported by the Utah scientists. In the interest of full disclosure: my work on the OSS-3 and ESS probability models is a derivative of the work at Utah, though I have no proprietary or financial interest in these  models. 

Perhaps well informed readers can decide for themselves if they are willing to believe the MQTZCT to be as good as the methods developed at the University of Utah.

/rn (l500 words)

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #17 - Sep 15th, 2016 at 8:24pm
Ray, your continued obsession with the MQTZCT is astounding.

In spite of the APA's bullshit claims, fueled by the seemingly secret research over which you presided, the value of any polygraph "test" exists only in the mind of the beholder.

The same value-proposition applies to consumers of astrology charts, tarot-card reading, iridology-based medical diagnoses, etc. 

It's all in what one believes.

The legal, medical and scientific communities have all condemned polygraph "testing" since the 1920s, and for good reason: it's a grotesquely unreliable pseudoscientific hodgepodge of mind reading, black magic and wishful thinking -- attractively packaged as "approved by" government and law enforcement agencies alike.

Without the government's schizophrenic imprimatur of polygraph, the "test" would be relegated to carnival side shows and sleazy beach boardwalk venues.

But let that go.

In my practice, I let the consumer choose the test method. Some folks do a little research and ask for the Utah "test." Some want "what the cops use".  Others defer to my recommendation(s).

Polygraph "testing" is a supply-and-demand business, plain and simple, just like countless others.

Indeed, let the consumer decide.

Meanwhile, Ray, would you characterize the APA's claim  -- APA examiners are able to attain accuracy rates exceeding 90 percent -- as being misleading to consumers?

IP Logged

Reply #18 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 12:56pm
Dan,

Misleading others is when one says or publishes something with the knowledge or believe to be inconsistent with reality, in attempt to encourage others to accept the information as consistent with reality. 

For example: if one were to publish claims that a scientific test can provide ~100% accuracy with the knowledge or belief that this level of accuracy is not reproducible by others then it would be misleading. 

On the other hand, if one publishes claims of ~100% accuracy because one has enthusiastically accepted an observed sampling result because of of a lack of competency and knowledge about science and testing, then the incorrect information would seem to be about naiveté (perhaps coupled with either impulsiveness or arrogance). 

In the case of the APA statistic, and without information about exactly who wrote it, it would appear that the information is presented by a person who may not adequately understand how to think about scientific test results. 

This is an area of statistics called inference, in which we use our available data to try to understand what we may expect to observe in our future data that is yet unavailable to us. 

Statistical inference is not an attempt to predict the future in a deterministic way, but is similar to attempts to infer the outcome of say a political election where we expect some noisy data/information/vote to go one way and some to go another way. Attempts to predict the exact proportion tend not to work. Instead, we are more successful with attempts to predict the range of proportions (confidence intervals) in which we may expect to observe the eventual data. We can also do this with data-based simulations in which we describe the proportion of simulation outcomes that occurred in a certain range. Anyone who saw the recent move "Sully" may have notices a dramatization of some discussion of repeated simulation outcomes. 

In the case of polygraph accuracy estimates the challenge is complex because test accuracy cannot be not adequately characterized by a single numerical index. 

Notwithstanding the complication of attempting a single numerical index to characterize test accuracy, the statement on the APA website appears to be intended to convey information about point estimates of accuracy under certain circumstances, and is somewhat consistent with some published information on point estimates. 

The real issue in all this is that point estimates are not an adequate way to think about scientific test results. It would be better to use confidence intervals, for which readers can then more easily understand worst-case and best-case outcomes. 

Whereas understanding confidence intervals will require that readers have more basic knowledge about these things, a single proportional index will be simpler for some people to understand but will not adequately convey some important information that can be useful to better informed readers.

/rn

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #19 - Sep 16th, 2016 at 2:01pm
Quote:
In the case of the APA statistic, and without information about exactly who wrote it, it would appear that the information is presented by a person who may not adequately understand how to think about scientific test results.

In other words, the blind leading the blind. 

The publishing of such claims willy-nilly is totally irresponsible, especially for an association that claims to be a "professional" organization.

In your opinion, Ray, should the APA's bogus 90+% accuracy claim be scrubbed from its web site as well as its other literature?
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2016 at 9:49pm by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

Reply #20 - Sep 17th, 2016 at 8:05pm
Dan,

In my opinion your "validation study" should be retracted from publication as ~100% accuracy level you reported cannot be realistically accepted as an estimate of what to expect (as has already been described, confession confirmation can systematically exclude error cases for which no confession is likely to be obtained and can lead to the kind of unrealistic accuracy that you have reported) and you have already explained that the study was merely a survey of confession confirmed cases.

/rn

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #21 - Sep 17th, 2016 at 9:10pm
Ray, if anything should be retracted it's the APA's"meta-analytical survey", the data for which was either supplied by polygraph advocates, or spun up in your magic Monte Carlo centrifuge. 

Even more damning, your data was devoid of a vigorous countermeasure component, making the survey's results meaningless in today's world. 

Marston, Larson and Keeler created polygraph test-takers, but Williams, Dixon and Maschke made them equal.
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2016 at 2:41pm by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

God Member

Reply #22 - Sep 18th, 2016 at 1:35am
Ray,

Given that you are a past president and former chairman of the quasi-professional 2,800-member American Polygraph Association -- where two out of three members reportedly have only a high school diploma -- please tell us...

How did the data feed that served as the basis of your "meta-analytic survey" go down?

I have a hunch, but it's just a hunch.

A gummint operative, who just happens to be a polygraph advocate, supplied you with a pile of stuff, and said something like, "Trust me, the data is cool. There's no need to investigate any further."

Tell us, Ray... Was there any fact checking? Any oversight? Any third-party QA review?

I think not. 

In other words, I suspect you took the pile of "stuff" purely as a matter of faith.

But as Krapohl said at an APA seminar I attended in 2004, polygraph is BS (Belief System) driven.

If my suspicion is incorrect, please set the record straight.

[cue crickets]

« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2016 at 5:28pm by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

God Member

Reply #23 - Sep 21st, 2016 at 1:52am
[knock knock]

Ray, is there not anyone home at the APA's magic Monte Carlo centrifuge facility?

I guess it's possible: Maybe they're all jockeying for position on the EyeDetect bandwagon.  

But let that go...

Ray, please explain to us lay people -- that is to say, the great unwashed -- exactly how your "data" that somehow ended up proving polygraph is 89% accurate in specific-issue applications was derived.

By any chance, was the "data" upon which you based the APA's optimistic "meta-analytic survey" claims supplied by like-minded polygraph advocate$?

If that were to be the case -- and I hope it isn't -- is it possible that such bia$ could undermine the integrity of the APA's alleged re$earch?

Please say it ain't so, Ray!

SIGN ME: Dedicated to truth -- the truth about the "test."

[cue crickets]
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2016 at 2:29am by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 9:16pm
My questions is.

If polygraph enjoys a 90% accuracy rate, why was my idea to let polygraph settle an issue, ongoing in the industry, ridiculed by other examiners, including the high ranking examiners in the industry and within the APA?  

I still have yet to get a straight answer every time I ask this question.  

If 90% is the real number, why did APA members in Texas run from my offer to settle the issue in Texas with polygraph?  

How does one reconcile this?

It seems the only person in Texas that believes in the accuracy in reliability of the product we sell, is me.  

One would think that would be embarrassing for the APA.  That it's members in texas either done believe in the 90% accuracy rate, or the APA has a lot of liars on it's member roles in Texas and in the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners.

There is a big difference between making claims that the 90% accuracy rates is questionable, as compared to the actions, or lack thereof, of actual examiners who advertises that accuracy rate, but then runs when challenged.  

All Dan can do is make claims.  I can actually point to acts, by examiners, in Texas, who are APA members, have held offices, and sat on committees, who either don't believe those accuracy rates, or are scared of being exposed as liars.

Proof is in action or lack thereof.

I was willing to step forward when I was accused of lying; and people claim I am a discredit to the industry?  I am the only examiner that trusts our test enough to have put my future on the table, based on a test result. 

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #25 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 9:19pm
And dan, come on, if you are going to demand straight answers from Ray, I think it is only fair that Ray get straight answers from you.   

Just being fair

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #26 - Sep 29th, 2016 at 9:29pm
Joe McCarthy wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 9:16pm:
If 90% is the real number, why did APA members in Texas run from my offer...

Probably because the APA's claim of 90+% accuracy is not the "real number."

As the NAS report implies, the so-called real number is only about 65%, roughly speaking -- and that's with CM-ignorant subjects.

In my opinion, the APA's claim of 90+% accuracy is marketing hyperbole.

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #27 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 2:48am
Sorry for the delay all

Dan, going after numbers is doing you no good.  People who say that numbers never lie, has never taken a statistics class.  Numbers may not lie, but they sure can be manipulated.  

The best argument as to accuracy and reliability rests in the industry's behavior.  

When I first offered to use polygraph, as an answer, in the Texas dispute, the Texas Examiners, most of them, very prominent in the industry, ran for cover. All their friends and supporters scoffed at the idea.  The proof is in PP posts, and posts of examiners here on AP, and things that I have been told myself by examiners who have told me, "we don't do that", "thats not how it's done", and that is a crazy idea."  All while continuing to sell an "accurate and relabel" test to customers, but failing to use the test we seek people as, "accurate and reliable"while telling me that the test would never be applied in our own industry.

In texas, rather than take me out in two hours, they spend several years of lying, slandering, circling the wagons and fighting to keep me out of the industry and decisions that affect the Texas polygraph industry.  If they are telling the truth and I am lying, than that whole mess would have been over in 2008, and I would not even have a license anymore because of the deal that I would have given it up voluntarily if I failed. The same goes for 2009, 1010, 2014, and 2015.  AT any of these times, I have offered out a simple solution, that the polygraph examiners in Texas run and hide from, and examiners elsewhere, doesn't want to address or call texas on.

The proof is in past posts, every time I ask  Joe McCarthy wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 9:16pm:
My questions is.

If polygraph enjoys a 90% accuracy rate, why was my idea to let polygraph settle an issue, ongoing in the industry, ridiculed by other examiners, including the high ranking examiners in the industry and within the APA? 

If 90% is the real number, why did APA members in Texas run from my offer to settle the issue in Texas with polygraph? 

How does one reconcile this?

Proof is in action or lack thereof.

I was willing to step forward when I was accused of lying; and people claim I am a discredit to the industry?  I am the only examiner that trusts our test enough to have put my future on the table, based on a test result.

Everyone either scatters, or gives vague answers that are either non responsive or total avoidance of the subject.  What they will not do, is call the Texas examiners to the plate; but they are happy to either criticize my challenge or scream chafes that I am "detrimental" to the industry.

This is actually laughable to me, as I am the poster child for someone who has consumed gallons of the polygraph koolaide, in regard to accurate and reliability.  

To this day, I am still, THE ONLY, polygraph examiner, who publicly come out, and believe in the test we sell so much, that I offered to sit for my own test, have the results public, and, if I failed, never practice polygraph ever again.  If you look at that, I don't know why I am not held out as an example of someone who is leading by example, in contrast to my detractors and competition.  

What is sad is, people still use Maria Hubbard, who either don't believe in the accuracy and reliability she holds out in her own web page, or she nows she would get caught in her lies, and it would be public according to the terms laid of the polygraph results being public.  Same goes for Andy Sheppard, Richard Wood, Stuart Ervin, Jack St John, Clayton Wood et al.  They all ran and hid from their own tests,  and encouraged others to scoff at the idea.  

Why use statistics, when you can use, documented past behavior, to back up your argument?

Now, Having said all that.  

By doing this, do you wish to be the teapot or the kettle?  because Ray has called you to the carpet with questions on more than a few occasions, in which you avoid answering too.  

You can't have your cake and eat it too.  

Also, you say you want to change the polygraph industry, but yet you only seem to want to improve it, to destroy it from within.  You are not going to change anything like that.  The industry does need change, and Texas needs a total hard reboot.  

The industry needs to reconcile with the fact that some of it's most prominent members from Texas, sent a truly bad message to the American public, by putting doubt in the confidence of some of polygraphs "best examiners" truly believe in the product they sell; or puts into doubt the content of their character as verifiers of the truth.  

If you look at who has the most confidence in polygraph, and its accuracy and reliability, in contrast with the leaders and prominent members of the Texas polygraph industry, I come out on top; every time.  Maria, right now seems to be the most afraid of this fact, if you look at her recent behavior, in front of children, when my name is even mentioned.  

Whats funny is, whenever I am contacted by maria's customers, I am always calm, independent, and unbiased; and I have even defended some of her work where I saw no fault.  

I would say I was the bigger man, but.... naaaa that would be too easy.    

You want to trash accuracy and reliability, stop using silly numbers, and outdated studies.  Use the current behavior of prominent and influential examiners, who actually hold high positions in the industry.  

They can't deny or argue the behavior of examiners, when those examiner proudly display the accuracy and reliability on their websites, but yet run when their integrity is called to the plate, or a passed or failed polygraph can benefit them.  

Just like you can't have your cake and eat it too, neither can Maria and her sycophants.   

Oh and lets point out that TAPE has not addressed or taken action on Ms. Hubbard for her clear, recent violations of TAPE bylaws; the very same bylaws they tried to hang me on.  I guess the rules only apply to the truthful, and don't apply to the dishonest and corrupt.

something_nice.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
something_nice.jpg

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #28 - Oct 4th, 2016 at 3:06am
Oh, and another good argument. If counter measures were that damn good, you would think the Texas examiners would have had no problem in performing them, and thus got rid of me.  If they are so non detectable, you would think that an examiner can do it better then anyone, and not get caught.  

Personally, if I had been them, I would have jumped all over it; and enjoyed being rid of a nemesis, along with having the ability to humiliate said nemesis publicly once and for all.

Yet they avoided the test, probability to engage in countermeasures and all.

hmmmmm, if countermeasures really were that good and undetectable, why wouldn't the use them?  

it is a valid question

Hey Texas examiners.... Maria, Clayton, Stuart, Andy, chime in here any time with the answers.  
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2016 at 5:03pm by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #29 - Oct 5th, 2016 at 12:02am
really dan, no input or insight into at least that past post?  I expect the polygraph establishment to put up the draw bridge; they have to, because to question these people would be to admit that Texas has been willing to run around like feral children with matches around houses built of Lincoln logs.

I never understood that, why it is that some in the establishment don't want to put Texas in its place?  You would think, that with the facts laid out, people would lead by example and fix something in industry that is proven to be broken and corrupted.  I am not saying polygraph is corrupt; I am saying that by allowing TAPE, Maria, et al to continue with their behaviors and not fix it with corrective action, of some sort, or at least publicly acknowledge that they were wrong for some of what they did, the people who turn a blind eye, allow who and what we should be to be corrupted by indifference.

The polygraph world does not revolve around Texas, though it seems people in the industry will never tell Texas that publicly.  Never understood that.  The Texas polygraph industry is hostage to a small circle of leadership, who have done little to nothing of value for the industry, and have done and only have interest to do for themselves at the expense of others.   

ugh

Anyway, I wasn't thinking you would join the indifference.  

I though for sure you would chime in with some opinion, in regard to the last post
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2016 at 12:26am by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
As a full member, I call BS on the APA's polygraph "testing" accuracy claims

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X