Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic FBI IA Phase 2 expectations (Read 1615 times)
Norman
New User

FBI IA Phase 2 expectations
Jun 10th, 2016 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
I took the phase 2 writing assessment today for an FBI intelligence analyst job and I hit a problem.

I did the assessment well as per my training with the information that I was given.  I gave an intro, a body with flowing logic, and the "so what" recommendations.  It looked alright.

I thought that it should be fine but after finishing the assessment I realized that my recommendations could have, and should have, been far more specific.  It's too late to fix it but I am psyching myself out thinking about it.

I read online in another forum that one individual had 5 pages written.  I wrote 1 condensed for brevity and clarity as I was trained to do.  This guy might have had a vastly different type of assessment but it has me concerned.

That brings me to my question.  What specifically would the grading IA be looking for?  Have I potentially screwed myself over?

I think that I will be a fantastic IA, but it may not go much further if I hit a wall here.

Thank you in advance.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo