Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic American Polygraph Association Elections 2016 -- It's time to right the wrongs! (Read 809 times)
Dan Mangan
God Member

American Polygraph Association Elections 2016 -- It's time to right the wrongs!
Mar 17th, 2016 at 2:40am
Print Post  
This is an urgent appeal to my fellow APA members...

Election season is fast approaching. We need bold, honest, critical-thinking individuals from all corners of the globe who want to make a real difference in the world's most influential polygraph organization.

That means running for office, going against the grain, standing your ground, and taking on the establishment.

Please join me in the quest to right the wrongs that have gone on for far too long. That includes telling the truth about the "test" -- and the commercially motivated industrial machine behind its public face.

If you have the grit, courage and determination, then together, we can break the back of the industry-insider APA establishment -- and bring forth the kind of enlightenment that is long overdue.

For decades, the American Polygraph Association adhered to this noble goal:

"To serve the cause of truth with integrity, objectivity and fairness to all persons."

Last year, the current APA leadership thought it best to abandon that time-honored goal and scrub it from its web site.

Clearly, something has gone very, very wrong.

Please, join the fight in doing the right thing.

Contact me to learn how.

« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2016 at 11:24am by Dan Mangan »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo