Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) False positive. Can the examiner be sued for defamation? (Read 10495 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Re: False positive. Can the examiner be sued for defamation?
Reply #15 - Jul 20th, 2015 at 8:00pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Bullet Proof Chris,

Did you tell him that the first CD arrived broken? He should provide another copy free of charge. From what was written, I suspect the only thing on the CD was a copy of the video and audio recording. Honestly, I don't think you are going to get the actual polygraph charts. Unless you have deep pockets, I suggest letting the matter go and trying again with another outfit.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box bulletproof_chris
New User

Reply #16 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 5:19pm
I did tell him the CD arrived broken. I guess that's why he told me to "include an envelope of your choosing". He underlined "your". I'd still like to pursue this. I'm tired of being wronged all the time and just rolling over.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #17 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 5:50pm
I understand how you feel. But, you must ask yourself if this is the hill you want to die on. Moral victories do feel good and have their place especially if one feels besmirched and cannot let the matter go without some kind of justice. But, you need to take step back and determine what is important to you. The moral victory may just throw the baby out with the bath water; I don't think future job applications from George Maschke would be met with warm enthusiasm from federal agencies.

IP Logged

False positive. Can the examiner be sued for defamation?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X