Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TEXAS POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY (Read 53101 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TEXAS POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY
May 5th, 2015 at 11:43pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Well, here it is, the 100% truth about the Texas polygraph industry and what TAPE, Eric Holden, Bill Parker, Jay Holden, Maria Hubbard, Andy Shepard, Stuart Ervin, Jack St. John, Jon Rios, Richard Wood, Clayton Wood, Bridgette Woodall, et al. have been doing since 2008 to silence me from telling the truth.

TAPE and the above individuals have actively covered up the facts in regard of the racist and threatening emails sent to me in 2008 that have been irrefutably connected to Behavioral Measures (Bill Parker and Eric Holden, Principals) and the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners; as lieguytoo was a member of the Behavioral Measures management team (a contract manager for one of their biggest contacts, and a member of the Board of Directors of the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners with Maria Hubbard, Jack St. John, and Stuart Ervin.  

I will also lay out how Andy Shepard and Bridgette Woodall helped engage in a cover up in such a way that was unethical and direct violation of TAPE bylaws along with the entire executive committee and board of directors for the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners for 2009.  

I will also lay out how the current Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners leadership continues to condone the acts of racist and threatening emails to intimidate a witness through their lack of condemnation of the incident, taking responsibility that it was one of their Board of Directors, and a public Condemnation of such actions because racism and making terroristic threats to intimidate a witness or a party in a legal actions wrong, (or one would think is wrong).

I will also go over the math of the Tarrant County Texas sex offender polygraph market during the lawsuit in 2008.  This will be very enlightening.

I will also go over, recent attempts to threaten or intimidate me into silence, (in as much detail as I am allowed without breaking my word) by a current member of the executive member of the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners.

All of this and more will be laid out with undeniable and irrefutable documentation; much of which is emails from TAPE, documents gathered under subpoena, and court files; as well as documentation gathered under other means which have since been confirmed.  

I will lay out how the above listed people have engaged in this activity, not because they were telling the truth or that I did anything "unethical" or wrong, but have done so in the attempts blacklist me or run me out of the business through whatever control they can muster including but not limited to denying me to attend CEU classes to this day, which causes me to spend more money than the average polygraph examiner would have to spend to obtain CEU's because I have to become a licensed school and instructor when the average examiners does not.

To this day I am denied my CEU's out of retaliation and for no other reason than telling the truth.

I also expect that this "blog", for lack of a better term will be retaliated on by the frivolous filling of ethics complaints with professional organizations who have continuously told me they have no jurisdiction in this matter.  

In fact, the private organizations insist that this is a matter for the "courts" to handle.  Funny, that is how all this started and now they want me to go back to court to handle what frankly should have been handled years ago in the courts.  

I should also point out. I have tried to handle this behind closed doors only to be met with people who feel I should keep my mouth shut or others that marginalize what has happened and tell me to move on and not fight while the examiners in Texas continue to attempt to run me out of business or blacklist me.

All and all, I have tried to have this discussion in private, the industry wouldn't have it, so maybe we will have to have the discussion here.  

So any questions about the 2008 case and what happened and has happened since are free game.  I will hold nothing back and what I say will be the truth as I have offered to take a polygraph about it all in the past and have bet my future on the results of said polygraph.  

Having said that, the examiners involved have done everything to avoid taking a polygraph in regard to their accusations against me and under the same conditions.  

So you tell me whose story is more credible given the current President of the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners has been recorded saying that anyone who refuses to take a polygraph is hiding something.

So where would we like to begin?  Should I begin with the truth about the demographics of the polygraph industry in Tarrant County in 2008 (which chances are haven't changed since *opinion) or should we start with how TAPE silenced me in 2009?

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TEXAS POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2015 at 10:02am
For background regarding the 2008 case to which Joe McCarthy (the fighting irish) refers in the above post, see Unlawful Referral Scheme Alleged in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex Post-Conviction Sex Offender Polygraph Testing.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #2 - May 6th, 2015 at 6:39pm
Before ya go looking at it, and say, stuff like "wow this guy is angry:" just for full disclosure, I was.  I don't deny it, these people pissed me off more than I ever thought I could be pissed off.  They made it personal from day one.

Some may say, I am doing this now out of anger.  Nope.  This is being done because it's time people know the truth.  The people involved have been slandering, libeling, and spreading vicious rumors about me for years; and I have been told and instructed not to fight back.  

"If you ignore them, then they will go away," was the mantra of people giving me this advice.  But I have found that bullies don't go away if you ignore them, they only become empowered and their lies get more extravagant and they start thinking they are bullet proof.

People will believe whatever they are spoon fed; it's easier to digest and one doesn't have to cook their own meal (so to speak).  SO the believe automatically whatever they are being spoon fed if there is no other information out there.  

Now, you will learn the truth about how business gets done here in Texas and how whistle blowers are silenced and ostracized.   

For instance, the math about sot referrals in Tarrant County Texas are shocking to say the least.  These numbers are not my numbers, they are the numbers that come straight from the defendants.  All document on will be provided.  

That is just the beginning of course.

Now again, I have tried to work this out in private, and I will prove that as well.  The people involved in Texas had no desire to work this out.  Either they think I didn't have the balls to do this or they didn't think I kept every shred of paper.  They will be very disappointed.

It seems their side of the story gets out there, and now it's time for my side of the story and all the facts to be disclosed so people can make their own EDUCATED decisions as to which side can be believed.

I will be silent no more in regard to my Texas dealings.  I'm done being the nice guy, time to be the jerk some people what people to believe that I am.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #3 - May 7th, 2015 at 4:51pm
Ok,

It's been brought to my attention, by a few other examiners, that people in the industry are not happy with me coming here again.

Well isn't that a shock?

I expected people in the industry to play victim with this, fact is, I was driven here.  This is not my first choice of venue to resolve this issue, I agonized over this decision.   

Having said that, here is a video response of the accusations that I am "discrediting" the polygraph industry.  I think this video makes it pretty clear why ultimately I am back here. It also makes clear that if the Texas examiners are going to say I am discrediting the polygraph industry, that might be a hard claim to back up when I have tried to handle this behind closed doors only to be ignored or marginalized.   

Also, it's a hard claim to make when you take into account that I am the only polygraph examiner EVER, who has displayed total faith in the product of polygraph to have volunteered to take the test I sell to people and to have offered up my livelihood and future based on the results.  Those videos as well are linked here.   

If anyone had discredited the polygraph industry, it has been the examiners who have either run form the test or the examiners who choose to protect the untruthful by not supporting the idea of using the test to solve this issue, or not calling those examiners who ran from the test we sell to account for refusing.  Any polygraph examiner who is afraid of our own test is a discredit and a blight on the industry; this I am sure we can all agree on.  If not maybe the industry needs to re-examine its mission as we are "seekers" and "verifiers" as well as dedicated to the TRUTH, are we not?

If we are dedicated to the truth, why do I see an industry trying so hard to bury these issues in favor of solving them.   

Anyway, the challenge videos make it clear that there was an expiration date to those challenges.  So I am done making the offer that I have made since 2008, that ship has now sailed and I am not inclined to obligate myself to keep begging for a chance to clear my name.  Now it's time for the examiners who have run from their own test to step up and explain why they feel that they are above the very people they test.

Do they not believe in the 89 to 94% accuracy they all claim, and they don't want the gamble?  Or do they believe as I do that this works, and they know they're lying.  There really is no good third option when you look at the conditions I set down for the people who fail, including me.  If I was truly lying, the industry could have been done with me in two hours of time.  If I was truly lying, this would have been the easy way out for them.

Instead the Texas examiners want to play chicken thinking I will back down.  This was a dangerous game that I have decided to call them on.  That is one of the reason why I came to AP; now I can't back down.  It forces me continue to stand up for myself because now it is out there.   

No more playacting games to get me to calm down and back down from my position so that my weakness for wanting to be kind and liked can be taken advantage of as a sign of weakness.

I am very aware that most people at AP don't care about me or what happens to me.  I am not here under any illusion that people here like or respect me.  I have decided to come here because this is my last option.  I have also decided to come here because the Texas examiners have made it clear to me that my first visit here will never be lived down.  Jack St. John keeping my TAPE complaint on line for as long as he did showed me that they will always endeavor to hold that complaint filled with lies and misinformation will follow me for the rest of my career.   

If this is the case, should I not have the right to defend myself publicly after they kept it out there publicly?  Do I not have a right to refute their claims against me in an equal public forum and present evidence in my defense?

Ya see, if Stuart Ervin, Jack St. John, Maria Hubbard, Andy Shepard et al. had done things correctly in the first place, I'd have nothing to complain about.  But instead, they all chose to lie, break their own bylaws, and then deny that they did anything wrong.  When I am done here, people will know the truth; this is the choice TAPE made and continues to make.  I am willing to stop anytime they are.  This is their choice, I am just giving them what they want.

Lastly, I have learned that coming here or handling this in private forum similar to that of PP really makes no difference other than one thing; now I have their attention.

Here is my prediction, complaints will be filed, if they haven't been already, that I am discrediting the industry, wrongly slandering people, etc etc.  TAPE will do everything in their power to make sure or to try to convince people into having a kangaroo court like they did.  If this happens, bylaws will no doubt be ignored just like what TAPE did.  I will have no right to face or cross examine my accuser, just like what tape did.  I will have no right to present evidence on my behalf, just like what TAPE did. Lastly, even if I did, it would all be for not, because the decision will be made long before I am even informed of a complaint, just like what TAPE did after I found out about the TAPE complaint from Maria Hubbards husband.

This is TAPE's way of trying to silence me, by blacklisting me and ostracizing me.   

If it's going to happen, why should I let it happen quietly?

Anyway

reasons why I am here (note, not all inclusive in the interest of brevity) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mv0XN1ZoNU

Polygraph challenge to Maria Hubbard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c69bttNR7Eg

Polygraph challenge to TAPE and certain members
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxrJsrsmFd8

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #4 - May 7th, 2015 at 8:32pm
Irish, I have no doubt that you are (again) being viewed with contempt for upsetting the applecart.

In my opinion, however, the polygraph industry needs a serious reality check on several different levels. Therefore, I am confident that your efforts -- shocking as they may be to certain industry operatives -- will ultimately serve the greater good.

As for me, I experienced an epiphany of sorts a few years ago when my understanding of the politics (and profits) connected with "polygraph science" began to crystallize. Shortly thereafter I changed my occupation from polygraph examiner to polygraph consultant. It's an important distinction -- one that better enables me to serve clients in an honest and open capacity.

So, lad, if you have 'em dead to rights -- and it looks like you do -- give it holy hell. 

You know I certainly would.

Daniel Mangan, M.A.
Full Member, American Polygraph Association
Certified PCSOT Examiner
www.polygraphman.com

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #5 - May 7th, 2015 at 9:23pm
I'm going to make this clear; I am not going after the industry as a whole.  I am not trying to discredit the polygraph industry; I am counting on the honor of the polygraph industry to do the right thing after they actually see the evidence.  I am hoping that once the industry sees what has been really going on down here and not the BS that TAPE, Holden, Rios, Hubbard et al. have been feeding them, the industry will do the right thing and intervene to fix it before things really get out of hand.  I have warned people that this was inevitable, but it seems no one wants to stand up to the people involved and call them out.

I don't understand why people are so afraid of these people down here in Texas and the truth.  Behind closed doors, many in the industry roll their eyes when you say "Texas" and they say, "ugh those guys;" but when it comes to calling to the mat on something, no one wants to touch it.

I am also hoping that TAPE and the people involved will come to their senses and start talking about doing the right thing privately over this nastiness.  In the mean time, this is the avenue they have chosen.  I have warned them many times over the past year that this was an inevitability, they have chosen to call my bluff.

By the end of this, it will be imposable for the industry to ignore what is going on.  That is why I am doing this.  I am not trying to discredit or damage the industry as a whole, just certain individuals within TAPE and the leadership that active covers up unethical behaviors like intentional volition of their own bylaws, restriction of grate or attempting to restrict trade, covering up acts of racism and terroristic threats by someone who was a board member if TAPE and a managing employee of behavioral measures, filing a ethics complaint that contained intentional material misstatements, the ethics committee, chaired by Andy Shepard, continued to hide evidence, disallowed a chance for me to present exculpatory evidence, intentionally and with malice disregarded TAPE bylaw, and lastly continued and still continues to actively cover up acts of racism and terroristic threats by failing to recognize and condemn the acts and apologies for his intentional and willful misstatements on his ethics committee report.  In the alternative admitting that he did a crap investigation, and the investigation was tainted and flawed by his own personal grudge against me and the grudges others held against me within TAPE.

Now as politics and profits go, wait another few hours.  Any doubts that Texas wants to toss out there that there is no restraint of trade scheme in Tarrant County Texas is about to be put to bed forever.  The best part about it, I'm going to prove it with documentation form their own lawyers.  The proof will be in their own numbers.  When a few other examiners see these numbers, they will not be happy; because I think one of the reasons Wood, Holden, Shepherd and the rest of them want me silenced, if the other examiners really saw how hard they are getting crappity smacked over, there may be some explaining to do.   

Again, This is the direction everyone else has chosen.  All I am doing is granting their wish.

The Texas examiners can stop me any time; my phone is on.  All I want is the truth, and I want exoneration from the things they know are lies.  Lastly, I want to be simply left alone and allowed to make a living without them sending their little (and I use that phrase lightly *phrasing, boom) character assassin any more.   

Enough is enough.

Because it will be either total peace, or all out war, they can't have both.

It amazes me, this whole thing can be settled with an agreement and simple words.  The only money I was is the money I earn by competing fairly on an open market.  I don't understand why this is complicated.  Of course with Richard Wood, drilling home the meaning of the word capitalism seems hard.  I think in a few hours, everyone will see why Richard Wood don't want the JPCOT list being the only recognized polygraph examiners list the state of Texas works off of.  It will be easy why he is resistant to a free market.  He had, and from what I hear, still has a pretty sweet deal in Tarrant County.  It will be interesting to see how the Tax payers of Tarrant County will react when they find out that the polygraph firm their county counts on the most to protect their kids from the sexual predators couldn't tell if the people in their offices were lying or telling the truth 45% of the time.

Again, their own numbers, not mine.

My phone ain't ringing so I guess they are fine with this information and don't deny it.  Oh well.

They wanted a war, they got one.  I call Tarlton’s Quarter
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2015 at 9:14pm by Joe McCarthy »  

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #6 - May 7th, 2015 at 11:41pm
Stand by, ran into a wee glitch in regard to releasing some of this documentation and specific information.  Have to reset for the release of general analysis of said specific information.  If they want to say I am lying, they can sue me and I will present specific information in court.

Point is, the examiners involved know I am telling the truth.  If they want to challenge my analysis in court as a libel or slander suit, I welcome them to do so.   

Need extra time

LOL, there had to be a few on the edge of their seats hoping I wouldn't cover all my bases.

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box fupolys
New User

Reply #7 - May 8th, 2015 at 11:43am
Awesome Irish!! Cant wait to see all the info, Thanks for the hard work.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #8 - May 8th, 2015 at 2:28pm
The videos posted by the fighting irish are clear, compelling and informative. They should prove to be of highly significant value to anyone with even a passing interest in the underbelly of the polygraph indu$try.

The impact of these videos is palpable. I'm very impressed -- so much so that I myself will be using video in a somewhat similar manner in the runup to the American Polygraph Association elections in July.

Stay tuned for that miniseries.

Meanwhile, take a few minutes to hear what the fighting irish has to say -- and how he says it.

If what irish says is true -- and I personally wouldn't doubt that man for a New York minute -- it looks like certain members of TAPE screwed with the wrong "Irish dumbass."

Daniel Mangan, M.A.
Full Member, American Polygraph Association
Certified PCSOT Examiner
www.polygraphman.com

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Drew Richardson
Especially Senior User

Reply #9 - May 8th, 2015 at 8:18pm
Dan/Mr. McCarthy,

When it comes to the good ship polygraph, it should not be surprising that my routine interests and subjects for commentary do not generally include the internecine squabbling of the Texas Association of Polygraph examiners.  

I see the conflict as a rather minor disturbance and little more than choosing the colors of the deck chairs on the Titanic, and, I suppose, I've made no secret that I'm rooting for the iceberg.

That having been said, I do admire someone who is not afraid to stand on principle, to fight overwhelming odds and to permanently lay it all out for all to see on YouTube.  

Good for you, Mr. McCarthy!  

My apologies to you in advance for any additional grief you may suffer as a result of having received a compliment from me...cheers
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2015 at 9:15pm by Drew Richardson »  

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #10 - May 10th, 2015 at 9:06pm
I am not looking for compliments.  I am seeking justice and vindication.  I desire only the truth be known and people make their own decisions based on the info they have.

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Drew Richardson
Especially Senior User

Reply #11 - May 11th, 2015 at 11:30am
Sorry, Irish.  If you want more than a compliment regarding the means and effort you put forth, you ask too much.

Justice is what is deserved by those who are victims of polygraphy, not those who fight for a place in line at the polygraph money tit.

Do not misunderstand--I neither agree nor disagree with your position(s) regarding fair business practices--I simply maintain that they do not rise to the level of social justice as represented by the various issues more typically discussed on this site.

I will pay you one more compliment though--you have enough sense to realize that this site is likely read/routinely visited by more polygraphers (as well as the more obvious "anti" audience)  than all pro-polygraph sites combined. 

In spite of my aforementioned opinion regarding your message of justice, if I were you and believed as you do, and the goal was to draw the largest audience of polygraph operators, I would begin and end my message here as well...
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2015 at 1:25pm by Drew Richardson »  

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #12 - May 11th, 2015 at 5:27pm
They won't listen to what I have to say privately, I know for a fact they will listen to me here.  I have posted two more videos privately on a message board to give people the opportunity to refute what I am saying or address the issue.  In the end, I don't want anyone to say they weren't given fair warning or a chance.

Once it is here, they have no choice to look at it and hopefully address it, at least in private.   

As for me wanting my place at "the polygraph money tit;"  I am not looking to get rich off polygraph.  I just want to offer a fair test at a fair price and let the maker decide.

The market can also decide, does it pick an examiner who believes in polygraph enough to step up to it himself and put his future on the line based on the results of that test; or does the market want to pick examiners who either have an integrity issue, and are too scared to take a polygraph; or worse yet, pick examiners that don't believe in the accuracy and reliability that they use as selling points.  Either way, it looks good for me and bad for them in the end.

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #13 - May 12th, 2015 at 1:40am
OK, let it never be said that I didn't try.

Now, let me be clear about this; the number of tests that I quote in the next two videos is rounded down to the nearest hundred.  Why?  Because an agreement was entered into that I not disclose the responses in regard to this information.  Therefore, I will not provide the responses.  I will however discuss the problems that I have with what I learned from the responses and my analysis of the information gleaned from them.  

The over all percentages of business are however spot on and do not give away any actual responses.  

Now, if the examiners involved want to sue me for libel or slander, stating that I am being inaccurate other than what I have disclosed above; I welcome them to do so.  

Fact is, this wouldn't be necessary if this wasn't one of the areas for which I was accused of being a liar by the examiners involved and TAPE and wasn't one of the issues on the TAPE complaint that the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners kept on their website, for public view, from my resignation in 2009 to when their second cease and desist was issued to TAPE in 2013.  

Because that complaint is in the hands of all kinds of people, I feel I have a right to refute the accusations therein, which have been made against me, and that due process afforded to me under the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners bylaws denied to me.  Therefore I feel it is my right to publicly defend myself in a likewise public manner.

Anyway, I am starting at the beginning of the lawsuit and my accusations of a restrictive marketplace and the directing of examinations to one examiner (or group of examiners) over all others; thus creating what appears to be a monopolistic market.  

Moreover, I have been told by some examiners that, "not all examiners are equal."  I think this adage is true when you look at the facts, but I am willing to bet not in the same way the people giving the adage had expected.  

When you see that one firm gets 91% of the marketshare, you will also see that the "chosen one" in the market was drastically underperforming on a level that when I think about it, makes me ashamed that these people are being protected by the Texas Polygraph Industry, Tarrant County CSCD, and the CSOT providers involved; as they have yet (to the best of my knowledge) to address these issues to assure corrective action took or takes place to assure that every examinee gets a fair, independent, and unbiased polygraph examination.  

It is also in my hopes, that examiners and associations from around the country will become aware of what is truly going on down here, and/or can no longer turn a blind eye to it.

Again, I have been told that I am damaging or discrediting the Polygraph Industry by releasing this information.  I disagree.  I have been trying to fight behind closed doors to have this information heard and addressed; up to and including today.  All I have received for my trouble is a deaf ear; and then called before an ethics committee by the Secretary of TAPE in an effort to teach me a lesson that I should keep my mouth shut or face being ostracized or blacklisted.  

So, here is the information.  I will let the American Public decide; because they are the people who are truly affected in the end.  To the people of Texas, you are impacted the most; especially those in Tarrant County.  You have a polygraph firm out there that, in 2007/2008, according to their own numbers, can't get it right almost half the time.  Shouldn't you demand that your County Commissioner find out if this is still a problem or not?  After all, part of these polygraphs is asking these sex offenders if they are having contact with your kids.  Don't you want to make sure that they do their best to find out on the first try?

Well again, you be the judge.  If you live in Tarrant County Texas and you want answers; the presiding Judge of your County hires the Director of CSCD.  You may want to contact him to get those answers and to make sure these examiners are not still underperforming.  The Director of CSCD is not accountable to the Voters/Tax Payers, but the person who is accountable is presiding Judge of that county. Ya know, the guy you, The Voter,  elect every couple years.

Oh, I should also point out, that I have no dog in the fight in Tarrant County anymore.  Moreover, there is not enough money in the world that would make me want to go back to that county where the protection of the Good ole Boys, takes precedence over the protection of children.  

I have nothing to financially gain from the release of this information.  The only interest I have in this particular part is the public knowing the truth over the lies that TAPE and some examiners have been telling.

Tarrant County Basic Sex Offender Demographics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF-hc2Qdy7g

And here are the financial implications of the above video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pUZLgljwZ4

Joe

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #14 - May 12th, 2015 at 2:15pm
The 45% inconclusive rate that irish cites in his videos very likely speaks to the effectiveness of mental countermeasures, which are well known to the sex offender community.

Daniel Mangan, M.A.
Certified PCSOT Examiner
www.polygraphman.com

IP Logged

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TEXAS POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X