Normal Topic Has there ever been a Polygraph Examiner who believed in the test so much, he'd sit for it? (Read 2417 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Has there ever been a Polygraph Examiner who believed in the test so much, he'd sit for it?
May 5th, 2015 at 12:57am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
The answer is yes, and I offered to give up my career and everything I owned that had anything to do with polygraph if I failed.

I lead by example.  I don't ask anyone to do what I wouldn't do myself.  Don't believe it ok here is the proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c69bttNR7Eg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxrJsrsmFd8

Some examiners are all talk; I walk my talk.

What did the other polygraph examiners do when they had a chance to get rid of their arch nemesis once and for all is I were lying and they were telling the truth?  Nothing.  With a claimed accuracy rate of 98% to 94% amongst them, they just didn't seem to like those odds.

What does the sitting president of the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners say about examiners not taking a polygraph to clear their own names?  Listen to the clip at the end of the videos.  He says the only person that would refuse a polygraph "is someone with something to hide."  Mr. Rios' own words; don't take my word, proof is at the end of the videos.   

SO my question is, what does the Texas Association of Polygraph Examiners have to hide?  What does Eric Holden, Bill Parker, Andy Shepard, Maria Hubbard, Stuart Ervin, Jack St. John, Clayton Wood, Bridgette Woodall, and the rest of the cast of characters have to hide?

89% to 94% accurate wasn't good enough odds for them?  Or maybe those were good enough odds for me and they knew it.

Either way, does an examiners who is not willing to sit for his own test inspire ethical confidence in the polygraph industry?

Again, there is only one person in polygraph who trusts what he sells so much, he was willing to not only use it; he was willing to be his entire future on the results.   

Now that, in my opinion is an inspiration of what is right in polygraph by trying to stand up against everything that is wrong

Joe

IP Logged

Has there ever been a Polygraph Examiner who believed in the test so much, he'd sit for it?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X