Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Too terrified to take it. (Read 8765 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Re: Too terrified to take it.
Reply #15 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 3:24am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Trenzalore wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 9:45pm:
Well I have to take it. I have no choice. The assholes did the worst thing they could. They had child services take my kids and placed them in separate foster homes and told me if I pass the test I can have them back. 

Aunty is beginning to find your story hard to believe.

I'm sure there's a lot more to your situation than what you're telling us here.  But since I don't know you or those who are accusing you, I can only respond to what you have chosen to reveal.

If you refuse to submit to a polygraph test it may be a while before your children are returned to you.  You will have to overcome your panic, stand fast against the unjust DA, and endure a trial.

If you agree to the polygraph test you will never see your children again.

If you are presenting your situation accurately, it is time to stop listening to your court-appointed counsel and start talking to the press.  Find out if your local newspaper has an ombudsman office.  Contact the ACLU at https://www.aclu.org/affiliates.  Here is another possible resource: Lenore Skenazy at Lskenazy@yahoo.com.

If the district attorney and child services are not quite as evil as you describe, then perhaps you just need a new lawyer.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box RasberryDonut
New User

Re: Too terrified to take it.
Reply #16 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 5:14pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Trenzalore I wont just doubt you like Aunty but I also wont try to give real advice because I am new here and have no real knowledge to do so but I will just say two things. 1: If you are guilty of this, then you must do the right thing and confess. If not for yourself then please for the victim.  2: I may be wrong on this so please anybody with knowledge correct me if I am. But if she has done this several times in the past and by God's graces she confesses that she lied and you are innocent. I think then a poly wouldn't be needed and you'd be okay. I am not saying she will but I was just thinking that.  But really I pray you are innocent but if you aren't ( I will give you the benefit of the doubt ) please do the right thing.

IP Logged

Too terrified to take it.

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X