Normal Topic Lifting of User Bans (Read 2262 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Lifting of User Bans
Dec 14th, 2014 at 9:20pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
In view of the passage of time, and the absence of trolling on these forums, all accounts previously banned have been re-enabled. If you had an account that was banned, you should now be able to log in again, to post, and to send and receive private messages. You are also free to delete your account, if you wish. (Note, however, that deleting an account will not delete messages previously posted.)

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Re: Lifting of User Bans
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2014 at 3:15am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
George, don't hold your breath.

Why?

Well, for one thing, I'm here -- an APA full member in good standing, speaking truth to power.

From what I've seen (and heard), some polygraph apologists HATE that.

Oddly, perhaps, some polygraph indu$try figures dig it. I wonder why...  Guilt, maybe?

I'm just speculating, of course. 

Think nothing of it.

In any event, it might be true -- so far as I can tell.

So, why the condemnation from the polygraph indu$try bigs?

Good question. Let's see...

From what I can gather, my ideas for a bill of rights for polygraph test subjects, and an ongoing countermeasure challenge series, are regarded as "strange and dangerous" by the polygraph community puppetmasters.

I wonder -- given that everybody who's anybody in the polygraph indu$try monitors this site like a daytime soap opera -- why that is...

Hey Ray, Barry, Skip, Don, Bob, Keith, Jim, Mark, Eric, Steve, Gary, et al...come on in.

The water's fine -- until it gets too hot.

Meanwhile, cue the crickets.

IP Logged

Lifting of User Bans

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X