Normal Topic Senior Official at Federal Polygraph School Accused of Espionage (Read 3795 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Drew Richardson
Especially Senior User

Senior Official at Federal Polygraph School Accused of Espionage
Oct 12th, 2014 at 10:00am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2014/10/11/senior-official-at-federal-polygraph-s...

This blog posting presents an allegation which raises at least a couple of interesting points.

the gist of the story...

A self-claimed former member of the federal counterintelligence community, through correspondence, accuses a senior member of the federal polygraph community of espionage, i.e., improperly and unlawfully disseminating classified information relating to countermeasure/counter-countermeasure research and the alleged valuable information obtained from such research that is further alleged to be the basis/foundation for federal polygraph examiner countermeasure instruction...

Points of interest (at least to me)....

1.  I am well known for opining that all such aforementioned research is little more than tomfoolery and that any conclusions drawn from such are without basis and completely erroneous.  Should the alleged perpetrator of said espionage actually be charged, if I were he, I would argue that any classification of a lie and reasonably known erroneous conclusion(s) amounts to improper classification.

2.  For the sake of continued discussion, if one were to wrongly assume that the aforementioned research and conclusions drawn were/are meaningful and correct, properly classified, and released in violation of law and espionage statute, and the contents of the linked allegation are correct, one would assume that the alleged perpetrator would be charged and subject to standing trial in federal district court.

Because the alleged perpetrator is a senior member of the counterintelligence community that would investigate/prosecute/etc. said matter, I suppose it is theoretically possible (although certainly not necessary) that this individual would be given special consideration and deference with regard to his alleged activities.  If such were to be the case, any potential or realized target of the federal government's Operation Lie Buster program should be calling this whole cast of characters as witnesses in any future trial.

This post has been edited to fix the hyperlink at the top. --AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2014 at 9:42am by Administrator »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1st4th5thand6th
User

Re: Senior Official at Federal Polygraph School Accused of Espionage
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2014 at 1:11am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Drew Richardson wrote on Oct 12th, 2014 at 10:00am:
https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2014/10/11/senior-official-at-federal-polygraph-s...

This blog posting presents an allegation which raises at least a couple of interesting points.

the gist of the story...

A self-claimed former member of the federal counterintelligence community, through correspondence, accuses a senior member of the federal polygraph community of espionage, i.e., improperly and unlawfully disseminating classified information relating to countermeasure/counter-countermeasure research and the alleged valuable information obtained from such research that is further alleged to be the basis/foundation for federal polygraph examiner countermeasure instruction...

Points of interest (at least to me)....

1.  I am well known for opining that all such aforementioned research is little more than tomfoolery and that any conclusions drawn from such are without basis and completely erroneous.  Should the alleged perpetrator of said espionage actually be charged, if I were he, I would argue that any classification of a lie and reasonably known erroneous conclusion(s) amounts to improper classification.

2.  For the sake of continued discussion, if one were to wrongly assume that the aforementioned research and conclusions drawn were/are meaningful and correct, properly classified, and released in violation of law and espionage statute, and the contents of the linked allegation are correct, one would assume that the alleged perpetrator would be charged and subject to standing trial in federal district court.

Because the alleged perpetrator is a senior member of the counterintelligence community that would investigate/prosecute/etc. said matter, I suppose it is theoretically possible (although certainly not necessary) that this individual would be given special consideration and deference with regard to his alleged activities.  If such were to be the case, any potential or realized target of the federal government's Operation Lie Buster program should be calling this whole cast of characters as witnesses in any future trial.

This post has been edited to fix the hyperlink at the top. --AntiPolygraph.org Administrator

Well, lets see....if Snowden gives out classified information, he's a traitor and can be punished to the full extent of the law... What happens when a senior member of the federal polygraph community gives out classified information... is he just having a bad day?  Is he granted (by himself or the judicial system) - immunity from prosecution?   Or because it's federal polygraph..do laws of the common man just not apply???   One has to wonder huh?   

IP Logged

Senior Official at Federal Polygraph School Accused of Espionage

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X