Normal Topic CIA Polygraph Thoughts Part II (Read 3512 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ptrck123
New User

CIA Polygraph Thoughts Part II
May 6th, 2014 at 9:31pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
The purpose of the CIA polygraph is to extract derogatory information from you that the adjudicators could not have known simply based upon a SSBI (Sf-86) background check. The polygraph is not able to detect lies and the polygraphers know it. The polygraphers merely exploit the ignorance and gullibility of people into believing that it really is a lie detector. 

When the applicant's physiological response rises on a particular question, the polygrapher will use that as an opportunity to accuse the applicant of being a liar. The polygrapher will press the severity of the applicant's situation by stating s/he only has two options: either s/he can leave the room and lose the clearance or s/he can stay and confess to the polygrapher what s/he was withholding. The applicant will obviously choose the second option, but this only paves the way for the polygrapher to interrogate the applicant and extract all different kinds of personally shameful and embarrassing behavior. 

The polygrapher will say all kinds of rhetoric to warp the applicant's sense of reality. The polygrapher might say, "You are going to tell us things that you have never told anyone in your entire life. You have to tell us the deepest and darkest things you have ever done in order to eliminate any stimuli when you take your second polygraph. We are only trying to help you." This is a complete lie. They are actually attempting to find derogatory conduct that they will use against you. 

Just keep in mind to never tell them anything that you think could cause your clearance to be denied. To not fall for their honest sounding jargon used to get you to share your most shameful conduct. Every derogatory thing you tell them will be part of your official investigative file, which will be shared with other agencies through the Scattered Castles database. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ptrckhsu

Re: CIA Polygraph Thoughts Part II
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2016 at 2:23am
It is 1/22/2016, and I still haven't heard back from the agency yet. I received the letter that stating they received my response to SOR in 1/2014. I was denied a clearance in 10/2013.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Re: CIA Polygraph Thoughts Part II
Reply #2 - Apr 11th, 2016 at 12:07pm
Quote:
It is 1/22/2016, and I still haven't heard back from the agency yet. I received the letter that stating they received my response to SOR in 1/2014. I was denied a clearance in 10/2013.

Don't hold your breath. In any case, I would wager substantially that any appeal to the CIA will be unsuccessful.   Since the CIA is a law unto itself, you might well have a chance at getting a security clearance at another federal agency. Huh

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

CIA Polygraph Thoughts Part II

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X