Normal Topic medication to help pass a polygraph??? (over the counter) (Read 28457 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tb123456
New User

medication to help pass a polygraph??? (over the counter)
Mar 15th, 2014 at 11:44pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Ok so I'm about to have to take a polygraph and I'm scared to death of the possability of failing. I've been in prision here in pa since i was 18 and only just got out last year (about 10 years later)... i want to move on with my live, be a normal person start a life and family for myself but if i fail the polygraph i will go back to prison.... im so stressed out about it... is there any legal, over the counter medacine that can help pass the polygraph?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Re: medication to help pass a polygraph??? (over the counter)
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2014 at 2:48pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
tb123456 wrote on Mar 15th, 2014 at 11:44pm:
Ok so I'm about to have to take a polygraph and I'm scared to death of the possability of failing. I've been in prision here in pa since i was 18 and only just got out last year (about 10 years later)... i want to move on with my live, be a normal person start a life and family for myself but if i fail the polygraph i will go back to prison.... im so stressed out about it... is there any legal, over the counter medacine that can help pass the polygraph?

There is no magic "PASS YOUR POLYGRAPH PILL"!  The polygraph when used as a "lie detector" is only accurate 50% of the time.  

There are millions of people who have been falsely branded as liars, simply because they had a nervous reaction when they answered a question.  They have had their lives ruined because they believed the lie that the polygraph was reliable and accurate as a "lie detector", and that the polygrapher was an honorable professional who would treat them fairly.  They found out the hard way that the polygrapher was just an interrogator - that the polygraph was just a prop he used to frighten and intimidate them.  And worse yet, that the polygrapher could accuse them of lying without any evidence to prove that accusation and they could not challenge or appeal his decision!  That's not fair, it is not the way things should be done in this country, but that's the way it is!  And your only protection is education - so get educated or get screwed, it's your choice!

Polygraphers want to keep you ignorant about their scam because they know that if you are educated, you will be able to protect yourself and at least mitigate the risk of failing a polygraph "test" - and they won't be able to convince you that your test "indicated deception" because you will know better!  So even if you have been told not to prepare for the test, you still owe it to yourself to at least find out how the test works and what questions will be asked.  Remember, just telling the truth DOES NOT WORK and, if the examiner has a subjective belief that you're not telling the truth, you could "fail" regardless of what the charts look like!  Your best option is to refuse the polygraph.  But since you are required to take this "test", it is important to take every precaution and learn how to produce a "truthful" polygraph chart.  That way you will know that you did everything you could to prove your truthfulness.

George has a very informative book available for free on this website.  Get it and read it!

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

medication to help pass a polygraph??? (over the counter)

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X