Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) How Is the Federal Government Using Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's Business Records? (Read 67375 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

How Is the Federal Government Using Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's Business Records?
Oct 16th, 2013 at 5:57pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
On 16 August 2013, precisely two months ago today, Marisa Taylor of McClatchy reported with respect to Operation Lie Busters that investigators confiscated Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's business records, "which included the names of as many as 5,000 people who'd sought polygraph-beating advice."

This raising a burning policy question: what is being done with those records? Will they be used to create a polygraph blacklist? If so, how will such a policy be implemented? What will its scope be?

I don't have answers to these questions, but I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who does. If you are a public servant with knowledge of this, I think that the public would be well-served by being informed. Are Doug Williams and Chad Dixon's customers blacklisted from jobs that require polygraph screening? Graylisted?

If you are one of Doug Williams' or Chad Dixon's customers, I would also be interested in hearing from you. Has anyone from the government contacted you regarding this?

Feel free to post here, or to contact me privately if you prefer. Note that if you care to register on this message board to communicate via private message, you don't need to use a working e-mail address; you can make one up.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Re: How Is the Federal Government Using Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's Business Records?
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 6:21pm
I take exception to the way Taylor described those who get my personal training and practice tests, and my manual & video/DVD - she used the same deliberately misleading terminology used by polygraph operators.  Polygraph operators say that everyone who educates themselves are trying to "beat" the polygraph.  But the fact is, these people don't get my information or training for "polygraph beating advice" - since they know that it is proven fact that just telling the truth only works half the time - i.e. the US Supreme Court, and the NAS report, among others, saying it is no more accurate than the toss of a coin - then a prudent person would try to mitigate the very strong probability of being falsely branded as a liar by learning how to produce a "truthful" chart.  That would not be using "countermeasures" - that would be using common sense! 

By describing my training as "countermeasures" that people use in order to pass a polygraph as a form of cheating, or something used only by liars who are trying to "beat" the "lie detector", polygraph operators are asserting something as a fact that is absolutely false - something that all evidence proves is false; i.e. that the polygraph is accurate, reliable, and effective in detecting truth and detecting deception. All the scientific evidence available proves that the polygraph is none of those things. The polygraph is no more accurate than the toss of a coin - in other words it is only able to detect deception approximately 50% of the time. This also means that unless truthful people get prepared to pass the test, over 50% of the time the polygraph con men will brand them as liars just because they are nervous.  A sad irony is that often the people polygraph operators accuse people of using "countermeasures" are those who have no idea what that even means!  As a matter of fact, polygraph operators are now so paranoid that one of the questions frequently asked on the polygraph test itself is if the subject has read my manual.  Many of these unscrupulous jerks will fail or disqualify people just because they are suspected of the horrible Orwellian "thought crime" of educating themselves!  But trying to "catch" anyone who uses the information in my manual and video/DVD to pass their polygraph test is an exercise in futility on the part of the polygraph operator, because everyone who uses the Sting Technique will ALWAYS PASS - and the only thing the polygraph operator will see is a perfect, natural truthful chart!  As a matter of fact, my personal training and practice tests, and the information in my manual & video/DVD is so effective, (and because the polygraph as a "lie detector" is so ineffective), my personal training and practice tests, and the information in my manual & video/DVD is considered to be "contraband" - it is actually prohibited by Big Brother polygraphers in the government!  This fact alone proves that polygraph operators are today's version of the thugs employed by Orwell's Ministry of Truth!  

Describing my training as teaching "countermeasures" so liars can pass the polygraph "test" is the same thing as describing the polygraph as a "lie detector"!  Both descriptions are PURE, UNADULTERATED BULLSHIT!  The word "countermeasures" can only be used to describe polygraph chart manipulation by the subject of a polygraph "test" when two conditions are met: 1) The polygraph "test" must be proven to be 100% accurate and reliable as a "lie detector", and 2) the person is attempting to deliberately lie.  There is never a case where BOTH of these conditions are met.  In other words, you could only claim "countermeasures" are being used to thwart the polygraph operator's ability to detect deception IF the polygraph is able to detect deception accurately 100% of the time and that that deception would be detected were it not for the use of "countermeasures" by a person intent on being deceptive.

And just so we're clear - these are the terms of my service which are posted in many places on my website www.polygraph.com and in my manual:  "As long as the polygraph is used to frighten and intimidate people - and as long as truthful people are falsely accused of lying, I will provide this information so they can protect themselves. If you are going to take a polygraph test, you must have the KNOWLEDGE you need to be PROPERLY PREPARED TO PASS YOUR POLYGRAPH TEST! When you get my manual & video/DVD, or come to me for personal training and to take some practice polygraph tests, I assume that you are a truthful, honest person who knows that nervousness can cause you to fail - and you do not want to be falsely accused of lying. And I also assume that you know that just telling the truth only works about half the time unless you are properly prepared. I will get you PROPERLY PREPARED and teach you how to ALWAYS PASS - NERVOUS OR NOT - NO MATTER WHAT! But, except for frivolous cases such as fidelity testing or insignificant civil matters, I will not knowingly train you or assist you in any way if you tell me you plan to lie."

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Re: How Is the Federal Government Using Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's Business Records?
Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 7:22pm
Doug,

I would agree that "polygraph-passing advice" would have been a more precise characterization than "polygraph-beating advice." But I don't think anything in Marisa Taylor's reporting has been deliberately misleading.

There are indeed compelling reasons why a truthful person with nothing to hide and no intention of getting away with anything would seek out information on how to pass a polygraph "test." And hence the concern over our government's compilation of a list of your and Chad Dixon's customers. Will this become a black list of sorts? Or has it already?

Again, I invite comment from anyone with knowledge in this regard, whether you're a public servant or an affected member of the public.

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #3 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 7:57pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Oct 17th, 2013 at 7:22pm:
Doug,

I would agree that "polygraph-passing advice" would have been a more precise characterization than "polygraph-beating advice." But I don't think anything in Marisa Taylor's reporting has been deliberately misleading.

There are indeed compelling reasons why a truthful person with nothing to hide and no intention of getting away with anything would seek out information on how to pass a polygraph "test." And hence the concern over our government's compilation of a list of your and Chad Dixon's customers. Will this become a black list of sorts? Or has it already?

Again, I invite comment from anyone with knowledge in this regard, whether you're a public servant or an affected member of the public.

I agree - I don't think Taylor was deliberately misleading.  I just think she should not have described my training and information with the same pejorative description as that used by polygraph operators.  Wittingly or unwittingly, she was promoting the point of view held by polygraph operators that everyone who educates themselves and learns how to pass the polygraph "test" is a liar trying to beat the system.

And don't hold your breath waiting for anyone to come forward with any comments about getting my information.  The feds will have intimidated anyone they have talked to into staying quiet.  And, take it from someone who knows, they can be very intimidating because they act as though there is no limit to their power, and that we no longer have any rights as citizens.  In fact, the government now treats us all like subjects rather than citizens.

A recent poll points this out very graphically - 88% of the people now believe we are controlled by the government instead of believing we control the government.

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #4 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 8:22pm
Doug,

I'm more optimistic about the prospects of people with knowledge of how the list of your and Chad Dixon's customers is being used coming forward. Truth-telling in the public interest is patriotic. And there are numerous ways that those with concerns about possible retaliation can communicate anonymously.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #5 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 9:12pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Oct 17th, 2013 at 8:22pm:
Doug,

I'm more optimistic about the prospects of people with knowledge of how the list of your and Chad Dixon's customers is being used coming forward. Truth-telling in the public interest is patriotic. And there are numerous ways that those with concerns about possible retaliation can communicate anonymously.

OK - Let's say people come forward and tell of the abuse they have suffered because they are on the "list" of those who received my information and/or training about how to pass the polygraph test.  Let's say they report that they have been harassed with additional polygraph "testing", that their clearances have been revoked, or that they have even been fired because they had the audacity to try to protect themselves from the polygraph inquisitors and mitigate the chances of being falsely accused of lying by educating themselves. (By the way, these are exactly the same kind of things that are already being done to people by the polygraph thugs every day when they are subjected to polygraph "testing"!  You don't have to be on a "list" to suffer these things, you just have to take a polygraph "test"!) But, let's say they report all this to you.  What then?  Who will you tell about this travesty?  Who do you think will do anything to rectify the wrongs that have been done?  No one will do anything about any of that.  They will do nothing - just as they have done nothing about all the abuse people have suffered at the hands of the polygraph operators and those who employ and empower them.  Do you think anyone with any authority over these polygraph operators really gives a damn what they do?  If so, I have yet to meet them - and I have been fighting this industry and pointing out this abuse for almost 40 years!

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #6 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 3:03pm
Thanks to Marisa Taylor's investigative reporting, we now know how the federal government is using Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's business records. It has created a watch list of some 4,904 names and circulated it to nearly 30 federal agencies including the CIA, NSA, DOE, TSA, IRS, and FDA:

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/14/208438/americans-personal-data-shared.html

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #7 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 4:47pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 3:03pm:
Thanks to Marisa Taylor's investigative reporting, we now know how the federal government is using Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's business records. It has created a watch list of some 4,904 names and circulated it to nearly 30 federal agencies including the CIA, NSA, DOE, TSA, IRS, and FDA:

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/14/208438/americans-personal-data-shared.html

I have proved the polygraph is worthless as a "lie detector" - truthful people are often called liars and I can teach anyone how to control every tracing on the chart in a matter of minutes! Go to my website polygraph.com for more information about that. But, since all the scientific evidence shows there is no such thing as a "lie detector", wouldn't responsible policy makers in the government stop the use of the polygraph if they were aware of these problems? One would think they would, but the sad fact is they already know all these things - they have known since at least 1985 when I testified in Congress and got the EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT passed into law, (the EPPA outlawed the use of the polygraph in private industry). I testified in the U.S. Congress in support of the EPPA. Click here to read a transcript of my testimony: http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015011381806;view=1up;seq=281 (My testimony begins on pg 275) Here is an interesting piece of historical trivia: When I testified in Congress, I put my manual, HOW TO STING THE POLYGRAPH into the Congressional Record, and the Senators and Representatives distributed more copies of my manual between 1984 and 1988 than anyone has ever distributed - including me! They sent them out by the tens of thousands in response to requests from constituents. (I wonder if they are going to get that "list" too?) But, there were exclusions written into the law that allowed the government - local state and federal - to continue to use the polygraph. They attempt to justify these exclusions on the grounds that the government needs this tool to protect national security and the law enforcement officials need it to protect the integrity of the criminal justice system. I have proved the polygraph is not a "lie detector" - the Congress, the Justice Department, the OTA, and all those with any scientific credibility agree with me - so there is no justification for the government to continue to use it on the pretext that it protects our national security or the integrity of the criminal justice system. But, knowing the polygraph is worthless as a "lie detector", knowing that people were wrongly accused of lying, and knowing that many were abused by polygraph operators asking illegal questions was still not enough to convince government agencies to stop using the polygraph. In fact, these agencies demanded that they be excluded from this law in order to "protect national security" and to "assure the integrity of law enforcement and the criminal justice system". The lawmakers caved and allowed the exclusions to be written into the law because that was the only way to be assured that even the watered down version prohibiting the polygraph in the private sector would pass. Why do government agencies still staunchly defend the use of the polygraph and even harass, intimidate and try to punish me for proving the polygraph is not a "lie detector" by demonstrating that I can teach anyone to easily control the results of the "test"? Why do they do everything in their power to prevent any information that discredits the "lie detector" from being exposed? Why do they intimidate applicants and others who are required to submit to polygraph "testing" by monitoring their internet activity and punishing them for educating themselves about the polygraph? Why does the government love to use this "Frankenstein's Monster", (a description given to the polygraph by its inventor Dr. Larson)? And why do they insist on continuing to use it?

It is FOOLISH and DANGEROUS to use the polygraph as "lie detector" - the theory of "lie detection" is nothing but junk science. It is based on a faulty scientific premise. The polygraph operators have the audacity to say that there is such a thing as a "reaction indicative of deception", when I can prove that "lying reaction" is simply a nervous reaction commonly referred to as the fight or flight syndrome. In fact, the polygraph is nothing but a psychological billy club that is used to coerce a person into making admissions or confessions. It is FOOLISH and DANGEROUS for government agencies to rely on the polygraph to "test" applicants, or to conduct any type of investigations relating to national security. It is FOOLISH and DANGEROUS for the criminal justice system to rely on an instrument that has been thoroughly discredited to determine whether or not a person is truthful or deceptive, or to use it to guide their investigations in any way - especially when the results cannot even be used as evidence in a court of law! And it is FOOLISH and DANGEROUS for anyone to believe they will pass their polygraph "test" if they just tell the truth! When you factor in all the damage done to people who are falsely branded as liars by these con men and their unconscionable conduct, this fraud of "lie detection" perpetrated by the polygraph industry should be a federal crime! The protection provided to some people by the EPPA should be extended to protect everyone from this insidious Orwellian instrument of torture! Shame on anyone who administers these "tests" - and shame on the government for continuing to allow this state sponsored sadism! 

So, here we have this diabolical dichotomy - the government protects some people from polygraph abuse and perpetrates polygraph abuse on others! The Congress outlaws the use of the polygraph in the private sector, (and distributes my manuals, teaching people how to pass their tests), the Justice Department argues that it should not be used as evidence in court, the Supreme Courts agrees and refuses to allow polygraph results into evidence, and the OTA issues a report saying all the scientific evidence proves it is not reliable - yet, after all this, many government agencies greatly expand the use of the polygraph to numbers never seen before in the history of the country! 

So what explains this schizophrenia in the government? Why do they outlaw it in one area and expand it in another? I'm afraid I know - I think President Nixon told us why the government uses it when he said, "I don't know anything about polygraphs, and I don't know how accurate they are, but I know they'll scare the hell out of people, and that's why I like to use them!" That mentality regarding the polygraph is the very reason I do what I do! I educate people about the polygraph so that the polygraph thugs can't use it to scare the hell out of them - and even worse, call them liars simply because they have a nervous reaction on a relevant question! I teach people how to prove they are telling the truth because just telling the truth really only works about half the time! A person will probably fail their polygraph test unless they are trained to show the polygraph examiner what he expects to see from a truthful person. I have been asked this question many times: Can liars use this information to pass just as easily as truthful people? The answer to that question is YES! I have no control over who gets the information in my manual and video/DVD. But let me make this perfectly clear - I assume that people come to me for personal training because they know that just telling the truth only works about half the time. And, except for frivolous cases such as fidelity testing, or for demonstrations on television programs, speaking engagements and seminars, I will not knowingly teach a person to deliberately lie! Besides, liars can pass easily whether they have been trained or not - history is full of people who have lied and passed polygraphs with no problem. Aldridge Ames, the notorious spy, passed many polygraph exams - and he was an active spy when he took, (and passed) several polygraph tests! As a matter of fact there has never been even one spy ever caught by the polygraph! I have often demonstrated how simple it is to "beat the box" on national television programs. It is true that anyone can use my techniques to pass their polygraph test regardless of whether they are nervous or not, lying or not, no matter what. I have said that for over 40 years. I say it in hopes that those who use this instrument will realize that it is not accurate or reliable as a "lie detector" and will quit using it!

By describing my training as "countermeasures" that people use in order to pass a polygraph as a form of cheating, or something used only by liars who are trying to "beat" the "lie detector", polygraph operators are asserting something as a fact that is absolutely false - something that all evidence proves is false; i.e. that the polygraph is accurate, reliable, and effective in detecting truth and detecting deception. All the scientific evidence available proves that the polygraph is none of those things. The polygraph is no more accurate than the toss of a coin - in other words it is only able to detect deception approximately 50% of the time. This also means that unless truthful people get prepared to pass the test, over 50% of the time the polygraph con men will brand them as liars just because they are nervous. A sad irony is that often the people polygraph operators accuse people of using "countermeasures" are those who have no idea what that even means! As a matter of fact, polygraph operators are now so paranoid that one of the questions frequently asked on the polygraph test itself is if the subject has read my manual. Many of these unscrupulous jerks will fail or disqualify people just because they are suspected of the horrible Orwellian "thought crime" of educating themselves! But trying to "catch" anyone who uses the information in my manual and video/DVD to pass their polygraph test is an exercise in futility on the part of the polygraph operator, because everyone who uses the Sting Technique will ALWAYS PASS - and the only thing the polygraph operator will see is a perfect, natural truthful chart! As a matter of fact, the information in my manual is so effective, (and because the polygraph as a "lie detector" is so ineffective), the information in my manual and video/DVD is considered to be "contraband" - it is actually prohibited by Big Brother polygraphers in the government! This proves that polygraph operators are today's version of the thugs employed by Orwell's Ministry of Truth! 

After much thought, I have come to what I consider to be the only logical conclusion that can be drawn as to why government agencies, (federal, state, & local) continue to use the polygraph even though all the scientific evidence proves it is worthless as a "lie detector". I believe they are using the polygraph as a subterfuge to avoid complying with federal employment regulations! What else explains the 65% "failure" rate for applicants who have already passed a very thorough background investigation? These agencies can circumvent federal laws and discriminate against people, ask illegal questions, interrogate/terrorize them for hours, and use the polygraph as an excuse to deny employment to anyone they don't want to hire. They can be totally subjective in their hiring and firing practices when they use the polygraph, because all they have to do is to say the applicant "failed" a polygraph test. By simply saying the person has "failed" a polygraph test, government agencies can hire and fire people at will and then just blame it on the "failed" polygraph test. There is no way anyone can appeal a hiring or firing decision that is based on a "failed" polygraph - and those who are denied employment or terminated have no recourse - they can't bring a lawsuit for discrimination or wrongful termination! Do I believe the government agencies who utilize the polygraph are this nefarious? YES! And it is tantamount to criminal negligence on the part of those charged with oversight of these government agencies to allow them to continue to use this so-called "lie detector testing"!

« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2013 at 5:30pm by Doug Williams »  

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #8 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 8:06pm
It is FOOLISH and DANGEROUS to listen to anything you have to say.

Sell your Shamwow product on Amazon.com

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 8:50pm
quickfix wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 8:06pm:
It is FOOLISH and DANGEROUS to listen to anything you have to say.

Sell your Shamwow product on Amazon.com 

Quickfix, as usual, you do not proffer any kind of counter-argument beyond jejune insults.  May I ask if you are female?--you have that rejected spinster bitterness air about you.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #10 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 9:12pm
You're confusing bitterness with sarcasm!  Actually, I have made arguments against Doug Williams' nonsense in the past.  He would have you believe that he "single-handedly" brought down the polygraph profession, which couldn't be further from the truth.  He enjoyed his "15 minutes of fame" almost three decades ago, and ended nothing.  He was a local yokel police examiner, claiming to have conducted 30,000+ polygraph exams;  this might be true if he did 10 exams a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, but he didn't, and his credibility is zero.  EPPA only changed polygraph rules for the private sector, not nation-wide, so he brought down nothing.  There are more federal agencies using polygraph than ever before.  What he does do is use this website to self-promote his books, DVDs, and other anti-polygraph snake oil.  The suckers who bought his crap and subsequently got caught in "Operation Liebuster" deserve their fate.  They got what they paid for.

P.S. I'll keep you guessing as to my gender.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #11 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 9:39pm
quickfix wrote on Nov 14th, 2013 at 9:12pm:
You're confusing bitterness with sarcasm!  Actually, I have made arguments against Doug Williams' nonsense in the past.  He would have you believe that he "single-handedly" brought down the polygraph profession, which couldn't be further from the truth.  He enjoyed his "15 minutes of fame" almost three decades ago, and ended nothing.  He was a local yokel police examiner, claiming to have conducted 30,000+ polygraph exams;  this might be true if he did 10 exams a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, but he didn't, and his credibility is zero.  EPPA only changed polygraph rules for the private sector, not nation-wide, so he brought down nothing.  There are more federal agencies using polygraph than ever before.  What he does do is use this website to self-promote his books, DVDs, and other anti-polygraph snake oil.  The suckers who bought his crap and subsequently got caught in "Operation Liebuster" deserve their fate.  They got what they paid for.

P.S. I'll keep you guessing as to my gender.

You have never made an "argument" - many ad hominem attacks, but never an argument.  But now is your opportunity.  Make your "argument" against my "nonsense".  Make your case and prove that the polygraph really is a lie detector!  Prove to me that the nervous "reactions" to relevant questions ALWAYS indicate deception.  You have the floor, and I wait with bated breath to be swayed by the eloquence of your "argument"..... Roll Eyes

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John331189

Reply #12 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 9:50pm
Doug Williams,

How far do these 4900 records go? Did everybody that ever bought your book end up on this list that is being sent around? I guess I'm wondering how far back your records go. If somebody bought your book 6 (or 8 or 12) years ago, should they assume their name is on the list? Thanks.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #13 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 9:59pm
Quote:
Doug Williams,

How far do these 4900 records go? Did everybody that ever bought your book end up on this list that is being sent around? I guess I'm wondering how far back your records go. If somebody bought your book 6 (or 8 or 12) years ago, should they assume their name is on the list? Thanks.

I honestly don't know where they got that number, who is on the list, or how far back it goes - I can only quote from the article: 

[“There was serious effort put into this list but it turned out to be a whole lot of nothing,” said one federal security official with knowledge of the overall effort who asked not to be named for fear of retaliation.]

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #14 - Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:02pm
Doug, interesting that you completely ignored my allegation that your contention of having conducted 30,000+ exams in your "career" is bullshit.  Obviously you didn't, so you ignore it and maybe it'll go away.

You will not see any post of mine referring to a polygraph instrument as a "lie detector";  there is no such thing.  It is a diagnostic tool used to monitor and record changes in physiology to applied stimuli.

Nervous reactions= deception?   Show us all where I've said that on this website.  You can't, any more than you can show that I've ever said polygraph is 100% accurate, which it is not.  No reputable polygraph school teaches that "nervous reactions equals deception".  It just goes to show how poor your own training was.  You're a relic of the past, long since forgotten, like the old Soviet Union.  But please keep selling your wares, so we can keep catching the imbeciles who try to use your "tried and true" CM methods.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2013 at 10:20pm by quickfix »  

IP Logged

How Is the Federal Government Using Doug Williams' and Chad Dixon's Business Records?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X