Normal Topic admitting to something on polly (Read 5764 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tictac

admitting to something on polly
Aug 13th, 2013 at 7:35pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
What happens if you admit to something on your polly. Ex crime or drug use? What actions are then taken?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Re: admitting to something on polly
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2013 at 8:02pm
Quote:
What happens if you admit to something on your polly. Ex crime or drug use? What actions are then taken?

What do you think "happens"?  They will tell you to GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL - DO NOT PASS GO - DO NOT COLLECT $200!   Shocked

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tictac
New User

Reply #2 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 11:27am
People admit to doing drugs all the time. They can't all go to jail. What happens if they admit to doing drugs?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #3 - Aug 14th, 2013 at 12:54pm
tictac wrote on Aug 14th, 2013 at 11:27am:
People admit to doing drugs all the time. They can't all go to jail. What happens if they admit to doing drugs?

The polygraph test is the most important test any of you will ever take.  Until you take one, you have no idea how traumatic and grueling it can be - it is that way for a reason.  The polygraph operators want you to be so frightened that you "spill your guts".  Some federal agencies give bonuses to polygraph operators that get the most damaging admissions! In fact, many people are so intimidated that they make statements that the polygrapher will use to disqualify or incriminate them - some people are so frightened that they confess to things they haven't even done!  DON'T DO THAT!  But, if you so have anything to admit, put it on your application, or if you have anything to confess, tell it to the investigator.  Please don't give the polygraph operator the satisfaction of bragging about what you told him that they could not have known without him and his magical machine!  That is how these con men justify their existence! 

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

admitting to something on polly

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X