Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Sterling Heights Michigan- Det. Paul Carey's Shenanigans (Read 36859 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Longfellow
New User

Re: Sterling Heights Michigan- Det. Paul Carey's Shenanigans
Reply #15 - Feb 27th, 2013 at 7:19pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
Interesting story Longfellow. Please excuse the other redditor(s) who happen to stumble across this thread - some of us happen to be asshole idiots. Do not waste your time on them, just continue on your business and they will be gone soon.

Interesting... and 100% true: exactly what happened... down to their actual names. 

First...I'm not concerned with 'redditor'.

I initially made the mistake of thinking that redditor actually had made some type of valid point. When one is only a layman in the (sic) science of the polygraph (as I am) it can be difficult to ascertain another's level of expertise. It was only after reading his posts several times that I came to realize that he was totally unaware that his own statement contradicted itself. 

Redittor could write his statement in martian... and it wouldn't matter: his (sic) arguments are nonsensical.

The reason I checked back was to see if one of them(Carey, Facemyre, Gerber, etc) had the decency to admit that what they had done was wrong, and at the very least, apologize.

One would think that their behavior(s) would weigh on their consciences, and they might wish to make amends.

But lost on these bastion's of truth are a simple truism known to man centuries ago:

To thine own self ... be true.

It's ironic how people like Carey, Facemyre, and Gerber can have such high standards for others, while having such an elastic sense of right and wrong for themselves.

IP Logged

Sterling Heights Michigan- Det. Paul Carey's Shenanigans

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X