Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Jack Trimarco Accuses Joe Genoese of Deception in Fiancée Sheena Morris's Death (Read 71825 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Re: Jack Trimarco Accuses Joe Genoese of Deception in Fiancée Sheena Morris's Death
Reply #45 - Nov 13th, 2014 at 8:33pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Good question.  Polygraph charts are maintained per the internal policy of the conducting agency.  The hard copy "paper charts" might be saved in some repository, or the computerized charts might be saved in the agency's server in some common file.  The length of time an agency keeps the charts/chart data depends on the agency.  Charts may also be used for training purposes, with personal identifying data redacted.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Jack Trimarco Accuses Joe Genoese of Deception in Fiancée Sheena Morris's Death
Reply #46 - Nov 13th, 2014 at 8:56pm
It seems to me that you've dodged my question.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #47 - Nov 13th, 2014 at 9:26pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Nov 13th, 2014 at 8:56pm:
It seems to me that you've dodged my question.

Perhaps, from your point of view.  From my point of view, I have answered your question as best I can.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #48 - Nov 13th, 2014 at 10:42pm
quickfix wrote on Nov 13th, 2014 at 7:53pm:
I'd like to hear George's answer to that one, too, since I have personally seen his polygraph charts, and there is no doubt CMs were employed.

That's bullshit!  I invented what you and your fellow paranoid scam artists incorrectly refer to as "countermeasures".  And I can assure you that George did not "employ CM's" - in truth and in fact, George had no idea what "CMs" were until I gave him a copy of my manual.   

George emailed me after he had failed his polygraph test - he was very distraught that he had been falsely branded as a liar.  He had an exemplary record as a military officer and was shocked and dismayed that his life could be ruined by one polygraph operator falsely accusing him of deception.   

George was trying to appeal the test results and was going to take another polygraph test so I sent him a copy of my manual and told him that he had already proved that just telling the truth did not work - and that if he was going to have any chance of proving his truthfulness by passing another polygraph test, then he must LEARN HOW TO PASS IT.   

George would not even consider learning about how to control the polygraph chart tracings so as to produce a "truthful" chart.  I remember I felt sorry for him because he was so honest and naive - he told me he didn't think it would be "ethical" to use my technique. 

And now, you come along and say that he was using "CMs".  Again, I say that's BULLSHIT!

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #49 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 12:11am
Quickfix,

So George can use your comments as testimony that the FBI broke the law by not providing the charts in his FOIA request? Why not give us a description of his countermeasure usage and how you detected them? I assure you I know as much as you do about polygraphy and would be able to follow your reasoning quite well--let's hear it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1st4th5thand6th
User

Reply #50 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 4:15am
Quote:

In other words, the polygraph profession, at their events,  routinely appeals to God and asks for help.

What? You have a "process" that you sell for money that has no scientific basis... Has no scientifically accepted mapping between physiological response and lying etc...  Has a complete absence of any real scientific credibility... and they pray to god for help huh?   

Who else can they do?  The box really doesn't work does it?    

A better question is: what exactly are they praying for???

Do they pray for a box that will work?     

Do they pray for strength? - to help them in their sovereign mission to guard the gates of freedom?   (you know with a box that...doesn't work) .

Or is it kind of like a used car salesman prays for another sucker to walk through the door so they can make a sale?????  

Or are they not praying at all...just giving thanks... 
Giving thanks for all that American ignorance,  apathy,  and fear of you and your phony box... Those wonderful elements of our society that keep enabling you to have a job.   

Do you think any of them pray for forgiveness for what they do? 

Quote:

Here's a larger question...  Can religion – as evidenced by the polygraph professions' formal appeals to supernatural forces for assistance – coexist with “polygraph science”?

polygraph science?   That's kind of an oxymoron isn't it Dan?

There is no scientific basis for polygraphy... and no reputable
scientific body (sans other polygraphers) gives any creedance to you or your profession... 

Why do you (and polygraphers) keep trying to interwine yourselves with the word "Science"...  when you all know that's bunk....

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #51 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 5:28am
Doug Williams wrote on Nov 13th, 2014 at 10:42pm:
quickfix wrote on Nov 13th, 2014 at 7:53pm:
I'd like to hear George's answer to that one, too, since I have personally seen his polygraph charts, and there is no doubt CMs were employed.

That's bullshit!  I invented what you and your fellow paranoid scam artists incorrectly refer to as "countermeasures".  And I can assure you that George did not "employ CM's" - in truth and in fact, George had no idea what "CMs" were until I gave him a copy of my manual.  

George emailed me after he had failed his polygraph test - he was very distraught that he had been falsely branded as a liar.  He had an exemplary record as a military officer and was shocked and dismayed that his life could be ruined by one polygraph operator falsely accusing him of deception.  

George was trying to appeal the test results and was going to take another polygraph test so I sent him a copy of my manual and told him that he had already proved that just telling the truth did not work - and that if he was going to have any chance of proving his truthfulness by passing another polygraph test, then he must LEARN HOW TO PASS IT.  

George would not even consider learning about how to control the polygraph chart tracings so as to produce a "truthful" chart.  I remember I felt sorry for him because he was so honest and naive - he told me he didn't think it would be "ethical" to use my technique. 

And now, you come along and say that he was using "CMs".  Again, I say that's BULLSHIT!

Actually, Doug, I did know about polygraph countermeasures before we first communicated some 15 years ago. After a 1995 LAPD polygraph during which I was falsely accused of having used countermeasures, I researched the topic in UCLA's research library, where I found David Lykken's book, A Tremor in the Blood: Uses and Abuses of the Lie Detector, which addresses the topic, as well as research by Charles Honts that explained countermeasure techniques such as toe pressing, tongue biting, and mental activity.

Around the time we first communicated, and you kindly provided a copy of your manual, "How to Sting the Polygraph" as well as a video tape of your media appearances, I did face the possibility of a polygraph examination in connection with my army security clearance. I was prepared to use the "complete honesty" approach mentioned in Chapter 4 of The Lie Behind the Lie Detector, but as it turns out, no polygraph examination was conducted because the 902nd Military Intelligence Group's polygraph unit considered it "too hot of a potato."

I've taken polygraph examinations in connection with two (ultimately unsuccessful) applications for CIA graduate internships in the early 1990s, in 1995 for FBI employment and in connection with my volunteer work for the LAPD's anti-terrorist division. In each instance I answered all relevant questions truthfully, and in no instance did I employ polygraph countermeasures.

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dean's Pro-Poly

Reply #52 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 7:43am
Quote:
I find that hard to believe, considering that someone with the same IP address as yours posted in this thread as "Absurd Rabbit Habit" three weeks ago.

Well, you're entitled to find anythingI hard to believe but I know who I am and I'm not that person, though to be honest, I'm now checking everyone out at work trying to catch them reading/posting here. And honestly, I would never use emoticons, let alone in that fashion, as I'm a mature person who has been guilty of taking life a little too seriously, or so my ex's keep telling me. 

I've no doubt what-so-ever that any number of people I work with have visited this site; a) given what we do for a living and b) the very in-depth debates/discussions we have on a regular basis. 

I do find it odd that your comments seem a little deflective. I wrote more than I'd generally write on any site and this was all you had in return?

Quote:

Correct. But how does one prove that one is not a spy?

Are you being serious or condescending? It's a little hard to tell at times. I am not a spy, nor have I ever been a spy. However, in my profession I am expected to be extremely diplomatic to the powers that be and all that comes with them. It's just my opinion, which counts for nothing, but I believe there are ways people and agencies etc, can safe-guard themselves with regard to that specific area.

Regardless of whether one proves or disproves they are or are not a spy, was not my point. My point is, you are here sledging a system that is in use on a regular basis, taken seriously in many parts of the country and globally, and I'm simply not to say, yes, you've been wronged. For all any of us know, you're as guilty as sin. Just because you have a website defaming polygraph's and their technician's, does not give you some quasi instant absolution from guilt.

So please, find it hard to believe whatever you want, it's a free world, isn't it??

I get you're standing up for what you believe in and I respect that, I just don't agree with you on it and that's cool too. Agree to disagree.

Quote:
George, I said I saw your charts, not that I have them.   And you don't honestly think I would I would send to you if I did, or point out the exact CMs identified?  Besides, even if I could, it would be a violation of the Privacy Act to post such information on a public site.

Okay, that's pretty interesting don't y'all think? George, maybe 'quickfix' would be a little more forthcoming (or not), with regard to the the file if you answered the questions put to you. Instead of pulling a Billy Elliot, side-stepping questions when it suits you, man up. 

You had a bad experience but I'm sensing that this site and all the 'baggage' that comes with, has consumed every ounce of your being. You've become a slave to your cause and what comes across is you want to save the world from this. It's not going to happen. Jesus, you've posted nearly 5,500 posts!! Don't you think it's time to move on to greener pastures? I sense you've already become jaded and are without-a-doubt, an extremely cynical person. Time to put all your cards on the table, tally up and tell yourself it's  okay to move on.

It's time you set yourself free and you're the only one who standing in your way of a better, happier life. Hell, it's at least food for thought, yes?

Good luck mate, I fear you'll be needing it. I'm off to snoop on my fellow co-workers!! Ssshhh

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #53 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 9:04am
Dean's Poly-Pro,

Thank you for your psychoanalysis and counseling. I'll give it all the consideration it's due.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #54 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 3:15pm
1st4th5thand6th, I think it would be instructive for you to read the 2003 NAS report "The Polygraph and Lie Detection."

That scientific body -- the National Academy of Sciences -- by stating that polygraph works at levels "well above chance but well below perfection," indeed gives credence to polygraph, albeit only in incident-specific applications. 

Of course, NAS makes clear that all bets are off the table when countermeasure are present. Also, NAS hammered home the point that the quality of the field studies they selected for analysis was decidedly substandard -- a fact largely ignored by the polygraph community.

Still, I agree with you to a large extent that the term "polygraph science" is indeed an oxymoron. Why? Because it's the examiner's expertise -- not the alleged science behind the "test" -- that really drives favorable accuracy.

In spite of that inconvenient truth, the polygraph industry is quick to hang its hat on the NAS report, and intertwine the word polygraph with the word science, because it lends an imprimatur of legitimacy to the "test," thereby making pro-polygraph lobbying efforts easier. In other words, it makes for an easier $ell.

As for what the polygraph-linked clerics ask for when they make their supplications to God, I suggest you contact the polygraph organizations (APA, NPA, AAPP, etc.) that rely on such invocations and ask them directly. Many seminars are video recorded in their entirety. The aforementioned associations may, or may not, choose to divulge the content of those prayers.

As always, these are just the personal opinions of a lowly polygraph operator.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2014 at 5:21pm by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #55 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 5:51pm
Hey Dean, I like you better as Mr. Wabbit.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #56 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 6:19pm
Doug Williams wrote on Nov 13th, 2014 at 10:42pm:
And now, you come along and say that he was using "CMs".Again, I say that's BULLSHIT!

The only bullshit is that which spews from your little brain and big mouth.

Dean/Arkhangelsk:  I was as forthcoming with George as I would be with anyone else.  If he seriously thinks that I would send his charts showing the CMs, he is as narcissistic as Doug Williams.  Eisenhower didn't send Hitler his invasion plans for Europe, the Packers don't send their playbook to the Bears, and I don't send CM charts to George or anyone else (whether I have them or not).

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #57 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 6:33pm
quickfix wrote on Nov 14th, 2014 at 6:19pm:
If he seriously thinks that I would send his charts showing the CMs, he is as narcissistic as Doug Williams.

I wasn't suggesting that you personally send me my charts. If you were to inform me what federal agency has a copy of them, I would file a Privacy Act request for them.

And Doug is correct. The claim that I employed polygraph countermeasures is bullshit.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #58 - Nov 14th, 2014 at 6:53pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Nov 14th, 2014 at 6:33pm:
And Doug is correct. The claim that I employed polygraph countermeasures is bullshit.

It's your story, George, tell it any way you like.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dean's Pro-Poly

Reply #59 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 8:58am
Quote:
quickfix - It's your story, George, tell it any way you like.

Outstanding!! Best comment on this site thus far!! Well said 'quickfix.'

Quote:
Arkhangelsk - Hey Dean, I like you better as Mr. Wabbit.

Yeah, whatever Elmer, ya dick!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Jack Trimarco Accuses Joe Genoese of Deception in Fiancée Sheena Morris's Death

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X