Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) and I still didnt do it...... (Read 11044 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Re: and I still didnt do it......
Reply #15 - Oct 19th, 2012 at 6:47pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Re-read your own post:

"I am only concerned with telling the story of how I have already put a stop to most of the polygraph tests run in this country when I got the EPPA passed."

Really?  YOU?  All by yourself???

And by the way, not identifying oneself on this or similar sites is a protection we have in this country.  You're too dimwitted to recognize even that, and you yourself ended polygraph in America???? 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #16 - Oct 19th, 2012 at 7:01pm
quickfix wrote on Oct 19th, 2012 at 6:47pm:
Re-read your own post:

"I am only concerned with telling the story of how I have already put a stop to most of the polygraph tests run in this country when I got the EPPA passed."

Really?  YOU?  All by yourself???

And by the way, not identifying oneself on this or similar sites is a protection we have in this country.  You're too dimwitted to recognize even that, and you yourself ended polygraph in America???? 

I have already explained what I meant when I said that.  I did not do it by myself - but I can say what many members of congress, the ACLU, AFL-CIO and many others have told me, and that is the EPPA would never have become a federal law without me.   

And you're right, you don't have to put your name on your rants - I would not put my name on the crap you spout either.  Besides your boss at the FBI would not appreciate you wasting your time posting on this site when you should be terrorizing applicants with your polygraph machine.

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Oct 19th, 2012 at 11:55pm
Mr. Williams,

In the last chapter of your book you state:

"If you are already a government employee or a civilian contractor, and if you are accused of using “countermeasures”, and you are damaged as a result, i.e. loss of security clearance, or loss of employment - do not admit to using “countermeasures” even if you have! Instead, take action - get a good attorney and file a malpractice lawsuit against the polygraph examiner!"

Would an attorney be able to successfully subpoena polygraph charts for scrutiny by a separate entity? Seems that if the Attorney General can thumb his nose at us even after being held in contempt of congress, that this may be an impossible battle? Also, the applicant may be afraid to be labled as a trouble maker thereby eliminating his chances for future employment--I would guess that you don't get too many Christmas cards from polygraph operators.

Comments?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill_Brown
Very Senior User

Reply #18 - Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:30am
Mr. Williams, 

You seem to have a high opinion of yourself, and you are in the minority.  Ego is good, but as with anything, an over abundance becomes self defeating.  Sell your book and make a profit, however putting down other members of the board is not to your advantage, it demeans you.  Best of luck in your sales venture. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #19 - Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:59am
Bill_Brown wrote on Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:30am:
Mr. Williams, 

You seem to have a high opinion of yourself, and you are in the minority.  Ego is good, but as with anything, an over abundance becomes self defeating.  Sell your book and make a profit, however putting down other members of the board is not to your advantage, it demeans you.  Best of luck in your sales venture. 

I am sure I am in the minority in your group of polygraph operators.   And you seem to be doing a good job of putting me down (subtly) so I will not pay much attention to your advice.   

I don't think I was doing anything other than responding to the vitriol quickfix was spewing out at me.   

But thanks for wishing me luck.   

This whole thread has been hijacked and derailed - so I think I'll end my part in it for now.  See you all again in a few years, (maybe).

If anyone (besides polygraphers)  have any questions or comments about my book, you may email me - my email address is doug@polygraph.com

And to my friend Bill who started this thread, email me if you check back in and read this, my last post.

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Oct 20th, 2012 at 5:42am
Gee, I was trying my best to steer this thread into a meaningful dimension, it would have been interesting.

IP Logged

and I still didnt do it......

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X