Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) and I still didnt do it...... (Read 11042 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill Crider
Very Senior User

and I still didnt do it......
Oct 16th, 2012 at 3:59am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
just checking in. been awhile. my personal statement is on this site (Bill Crider). Been 8-10 years now and I still have never sold or used any FUC&%$-ing drugs. Thanks FBI. Idiots.

--Peace

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill Crider
Very Senior User

Re: and I still didnt do it......
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2012 at 4:03am
btw, havent been on in a couple of years. I had a handful of emails asking about my appeal letter. If you want my letter, if I still have it , im happy to send it out. I actually successfully appealed 2 times. counting the private test I took in Knoxville with Kendall Investigations (Kendall Shull is retired FBI and used to run the whole poly program for the FBI), I took the thing 4 damn times.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2012 at 12:27am
Good to hear from you again Bill - it has been about the same amount of time since I was last here too.  I have recently written a book about my crusade against the polygraph.  It is entitled, "FROM COP TO CRUSADER: THE STORY OF MY FIGHT AGAINST THE DANGEROUS MYTH OF LIE DETECTION".  You can get a free copy from my website www.polygraph.com. ; As you might expect polygraph operators hate it and polygraph victims, (such as yourself) love it.  I welcome your comments if you are inclined to read it.
Peace, Doug

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Reply #3 - Oct 17th, 2012 at 7:51pm
giving it away for free?  I guess that's what happens when no one buys your crap on amazon.com.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #4 - Oct 17th, 2012 at 9:22pm
I would give it away on Amazon if I could, but .99 is as low as they will let me go.  I am not concerned with selling the book; I am only concerned with telling the story of how I have already put a stop to most of the polygraph tests run in this country when I got the EPPA passed.  The purpose of this book is not to make money; it is to inform the public about the dangerous myth of "lie detection".  By doing this, and explaining what they can do to help me in the fight against your insidious Orwellian industry I hope to finish what I started and put the rest of you con men out of business.  And don’t worry about me not selling anything, I still sell a lot of manuals and do a lot of personal training so I don’t need any money from the book.  But I would be more than willing to put myself out of business, if in doing so I can take all of you out with me!

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2012 at 2:45pm
wow, all by yourself, you singlehandedly put a stop to most of this country's polygraphs!  You must be a caped crusader!  In reality you're more like a bullshit artist, peddling your wares.  George Maschke has more credibility than you will ever have (yes, high praise where deserved, even from a polygrapher), and he's not selling anything.  But it's your delusion, you hallunicate it any way you like, superman!

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #6 - Oct 18th, 2012 at 3:10pm
Read the book - the proof is all there right in the appendix. Read what the editor wrote: "Before December of 1988, three out of every four people in private industry in the U.S. had to pass a polygraph test in order to get or keep a job; after December of 1988, that was illegal. How did that happen? Legislation to prohibit this type of polygraph testing had been introduced every year since 1972, and every year it failed to pass – every year, that is, until 1988. Why did that legislation finally succeed? Many say it was primarily due to the efforts of Doug Williams. As a matter of fact, Doug Williams was given the VOLUNTEER ADVOCATE award by the ACLU for being “the one person most responsible for the Employee Polygraph Protection Act becoming a Federal Law”.  

Watch the videos on my website, pay particular attention to CBS 60 MINUTES; in this classic investigative report, three out of three polygraph operators called three different truthful people liars on a crime that never even happened. I have been featured on most of the major news programs, and on all of the major television and cable networks including CBS 60 MINUTES, CBS NIGHTWATCH, NBC NIGHTLY NEWS, CNN NEWS, FOX NETWORK’S EXPLORING THE UNKNOWN, NBC DATELINE, FOX NEWS, CNN NEWS STAND, THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL, BBC, TLC, and SHOWTIME PENN & TELLER: BULLSHIT!  

But your vitriolic responses prove that I have done what I say I have done - if I hadn't, you would not be responding this way.

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #7 - Oct 18th, 2012 at 7:16pm
The "many" you refer to are a figment of your imagination.  Whatever you're on, cut the dosage!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 18th, 2012 at 7:47pm
Quickfix, if you can provide substantive details as to why Mr. Williams was not instrumental in passing the EPPA, I'd like to hear it.

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #9 - Oct 18th, 2012 at 9:07pm
Stefano:  re-read his next-to-last post;  you honestly believe that this former OK City cop is "the one" who put an end to polygraph is the US?  First of all, polygraph is alive and well in the US.  Every federal investigative agency uses it, along with many state and local PDs.  US Customs/Border Patrol just recently went on a massive hiring crusade for more polygraphers.  Several federal agencies (including mine) just set all-time records for screening polys conducted.  Mr Williams is crowing about singlehandedly ending polygraph in America, and it's simply bullshit.  He ended nothing.  He was "involved", along with many others, in changes to EPPA, which governs the use of polygraph in the private sector only.  And, a 20-minute segment on 60 Minutes, 20-20, Dateline, or other type shows doesn't make one instrumental;  it's 15 minutes of fame, and his 15 minutes were up long ago.  Finally, Mr Williams would have you believe that he's done thousands and thousands of polygraphs, including some for the FBI and USSS.  I can assure you that the FBI, the nation's premier law enforcement agency, would not ask a local examiner to conduct polys for them.  Based on his advertised experience, he would have had to conduct 10 polys a day, 7 days a week for years to have the numbers he claims to have done.  His experience claims lack credibility.  So, involved?  Yes.  Instrumental?  About as instrumental as a third-string quarterback is in helping his team win the Super Bowl.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2012 at 9:36pm by quickfix »  

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #10 - Oct 18th, 2012 at 9:38pm
I would simply ask that people read the book, (something "QUICKFIX" obviously hasn't done), and look at the videos - and by the way, they are much more than 15 minutes in length (even when heavily edited) - and the last one, PENN & TELLER: THE LIE DETECTOR IS BULLSHIT was not that long ago.  My "15 minutes" has stretched into over thirty years - much to the consternation of these con men!

I have made my case against the so called "lie detector", and I actually have one chapter where I detail courtroom testimony of both myself and a polygraph operator, and show that I can absolutely destroy them in a court of law.  I often testify in court and never lose an argument - just read that chapter and see for yourself whose argument prevails.  The last time I testified was just a few weeks ago.  Yes, I'm still here, still relevant, and still kicking the polygraph industry where it hurts!  That is why they are so upset!

And it is the mark of a true coward to take shots at me and be afraid (or ashamed) to use his or her real name.

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #11 - Oct 18th, 2012 at 10:01pm
This is an email I recently recieved:
Doug,
Well I must say,you are my newest hero.You are an honorable man worthy of great admiration.
People will be reading your name many years into the future.
As you remember I called you just several minutes after finding your web site,I did not even expect you to answer. Before that I had no idea who you were.
Yes,I do wish I had read your book first. 
When the "expert" was hooking me up I remember half jokingly asking "do they have a truth test that uses brain waves"? He told me that there is a researcher working on this. Talk about Frankensteins monster !!
I was required to sign a release form. I went into the test not knowing anything about polygraph. I purposely did not read anything. I thought that if I go into it relaxed with a clear head and go with the flow it would reflect that I was telling the truth which I was,and I failed.
Thank You for caring so much about people and what is right.
Tom

Thanks Tom - Tom is a victim of the myth of "lie detection" and he is only one of millions.  This industry has to be destroyed and I am happy to play even a small part in its destruction!

And FYI "Quickfix", even a third string quarterback can sometimes throw a pass that wins the superbowl!  And when the polygraph industry is finally destroyed, and you find yourself on the street looking for a job to earn an honest living, (for the first time in your life), remember that it was a third string quarterback that did it to you!

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Oct 19th, 2012 at 2:01am
Mr. Williams,

Quickfix notes that polygraphy is still alive and well in the U.S. and that every federal investigative agency uses it, along with many state and local Police Depts. 

I'd like to get your take on the future of this. Is polygraphy so entrenched in the govt sector that it is untouchable? Is there some effective strategy that could be considered to bring this down once and for all?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #13 - Oct 19th, 2012 at 4:06am
Bill Crider wrote on Oct 16th, 2012 at 3:59am:
just checking in. been awhile. my personal statement is on this site (Bill Crider). Been 8-10 years now and I still have never sold or used any FUC&%$-ing drugs. Thanks FBI. Idiots.

--Peace

Bill, it's nice to hear from you. Thanks again for sharing your experience with the FBI's pre-employment polygraph screening program.

For those following this thread, Bill Crider's personal statement is available here:

https://antipolygraph.org/statements/statement-026.shtml

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #14 - Oct 19th, 2012 at 1:13pm
Quote:
Mr. Williams,

Quickfix notes that polygraphy is still alive and well in the U.S. and that every federal investigative agency uses it, along with many state and local Police Depts. 

I'd like to get your take on the future of this. Is polygraphy so entrenched in the govt sector that it is untouchable? Is there some effective strategy that could be considered to bring this down once and for all?

Yes I give many suggestions in the last chapter of my book.  And for the record, I never said I was the person most responsible for the passage of the EPPA, the ACLU said that when they gave me the VOLUNTEER ADVOCATE award.  That is a matter of record.  When I say "I", I simply mean that was my goal and I spent 10 years doing everything I could to make it happen - details of those 10 years are in the book.  But the main reason the EPPA passed is the millions of victims finally had a spokesman - a polygraph examiner who finally told the truth about the abuse perpetrated by the polygraph industry. That was the one thing that had been missing - a whistle blower.  My testimony in congress was more of a confession than an accusation - that is what made it so effective.  A transcript of that testimony is also in the book.  If the polygraph victims get organized again, and they are starting to do just that, the polygraph industry will finally be completely destroyed!

Doug Williams
IP Logged

and I still didnt do it......

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X