Normal Topic I paid for pussy. Do I have to report it? (Read 5808 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe Schmoe

I paid for pussy. Do I have to report it?
Sep 10th, 2012 at 1:40am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I'm your typical working male , TS cleared in the DOD/IC arena.  I'm single with no kids and though I work hard I get lonely at times for female company.  I frequent strip clubs, and I've used craigslist and backpage to arrange to have a girl come "entertain" me over a few drinks and cigars.  Of course I use careful screening on these sites to watch out for cops, the few times that I've done this.  I've never been caught doing this and nobody knows about it, not even my closet friends or family.  I plan to stop doing this soon (like between now and making a New Years resolution) as my career isn't worth losing over some pussy, plus I'm getting older and my sex drive is decreasing. lol.  Do I have to report things to my security office like this that nobody knows about and there is no record of?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr. Truth
Very Senior User

Re: I paid for pussy. Do I have to report it?
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2012 at 9:02pm
Maybe your attitude about "paying for pussy" is why you have to pay for it. You should report that. Aside from that, you have never been asked the "have you paid for sex?" question? Seriously?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jmo
New User

Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2012 at 12:50am
not even my closet friends??? That sounds funny. Yes, you could come clean but you probably already know the ramifications, therefore you already know the answer.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe Schmoe

Reply #3 - Sep 11th, 2012 at 2:41am
During my previous processing, yes, I was asked the question "Have you ever used the services of a prostitute?", and I answered a calm, believable, assertive "no".  Which was a lie.  But in my mind I know that the poly and other processing for these types of jobs can't read your mind so I didn't even have a reaction to this question because I was prepared for it and convinced myself that the incidents never happened.  I will never explain that or why I pay for pussy because then I'll been deemed a psychological risk and my career will be over.  I will take these secrets to my grave.  I have decided NOT to report this info, EVER!  My career is more important than my psychological or physical health.

And yes, really, my closet friends don't know about this.  I'm very good at keeping things to myself.  I have secrets that I'll take to my grave, including this one.  I actually lost my virginity to a prostitute.  Nobody knows that either, I know it is pathetic, but I'm a pathetic lonely guy with all kinds of psych issues that I hide pretty well.

jmo is right, I think I know the ramifications if I start to reveal this info to the security office.  Therefore, I will not.  I will keep my issues to myself unless I am caught red handed.  I do good at my job and my personal issues are of nobody's concern.  I posted here just for reassurance, so thanks to all.

IP Logged

I paid for pussy. Do I have to report it?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X