Normal Topic Inconclusive Results? (Read 2282 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box SkimmyJ

Inconclusive Results?
Aug 8th, 2012 at 6:16pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Wow my examiner is the one who said there are site like this online. I shoulda know before hand. I see alot of people on here ger either Pass or Fail..I didnt..
Anyhow I was asked if I would volunteer to take a polygraph test because I am being investigated at mj job cause I was charged with a crime but it was dissmissed. So I took it having nothing to hide. During the pre interview we went over the questions. Most sites call them control questions I see. But he called them integrity questions. This completely freaked me out cause it was implied to actually lie on the questions. So my mind started racing. 
By the time of the first test I was totally freaked out cause I thought I was being set up for failure. I was so nervous I was messing up the simple questions. I couldnt relax or what he said breathe normal. It was crazy. He stopped the first test and told me Im moving too much and breathing irregular. Now Im strssing even more with even the pauses in between the questions!!!! Ok it came back.... Inconclusive????
There wasnt much of a post test interview cause I agreed to take 2nd test. It went a little better. I mean I wasnt as tense but there were alot more problems with blood pressure thing. He felt confident in the readings but and hour and a half later???? Inconclusive Again?!?!
This is where the craziness began. This post interview was insane. Im not going to get specific about it. but I knew why was EXACTLY there for. This interview lasted an hour and a half. I was asked if I would come in the following morning. I declined. I didnt want to go back in there without any legal help. Nor go thru that interview again cause this was not mandatory. But is it normal for results to come Inconclusive? Cause what I seen here was mostly pass or fail. Also Why would my readings come back like that?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box pixkbi
User

Re: Inconclusive Results?
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 9:38pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
unless your are employed by the Government; an employer can ask  you to take the test.. nor can the employer receive the results of the test.. based on what you report, it appears the employer violated the Employee polygraph protection act..contact the Labor Dept to file a complaint

IP Logged

Inconclusive Results?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X