Normal Topic Has anyone ever actually seen their own polygraph charts? (Read 2004 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Genie

Has anyone ever actually seen their own polygraph charts?
Jul 12th, 2012 at 12:39am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Has anyone here ever actually seen their polygraph charts.  When I FOIA'd mine, the polygraph charts and info was edited out.  And during the polygraph you don't see the screen on the computer that the polygrapher is looking at, even though I specifically asked to see it.  For all I know, the polygraph could be playing solitaire!  Any applicants ever seen their poly charts?  If not, I wonder with the big secret is.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Re: Has anyone ever actually seen their own polygraph charts?
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2012 at 2:17am
Quote:
Any applicants ever seen their poly charts?If not, I wonder with the big secret is.

They don't want people like me giving them due scrutiny.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Re: Has anyone ever actually seen their own polygraph charts?
Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2012 at 10:00pm
Quote:
When I FOIA'd mine, the polygraph charts and info was edited out.

If you had a court case, your attorney could subpeona the charts, then you could hire someone like myself to impeach the polygrapher on the witness stand. However, although going against the ivory towers would most likely result in a moral victory, it could also tarnish your chances of getting hired in such a capacity. Only you can decide if this is the hill you want to die on. Even the U.S. Attorney advocates coverup and his boss stands behind it; no wonder their minions parrot the same malfeasance.

IP Logged

Has anyone ever actually seen their own polygraph charts?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X