Normal Topic OOOH, Let me tell you about the government poly! (Read 2526 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polygrapher hater

OOOH, Let me tell you about the government poly!
Jun 24th, 2012 at 2:56am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I have been polygraphed by more than one three-letter-alphabet-soup government agency.  I won't say which agencies, because I know they are reading this board so I want to try to keep some anonymity.  The fact is, TLBTLD: antipolygraph.org/lie-behind-the-lie-detector.pdf tells the truth.  All of my polygraphs followed the same format.   

Rule #1: DON'T CONFESS TO ANYTHING!  Don't snitch on yourself.  The poly is a scare tactic, nothing more.

Federal agencies are not God.  They don't know everything you have done, they only know what you or your references tell them.  If you paid for hookers, did drugs, committed a crime, or something and there is no record of it and nobody knows but you, then it never happened unless you tell the gov.  Keep your mouth shut.  The whole point of the poly is to get you to confess.  Even when the polygrapher tells you that you are having trouble on a question.  This will likely happen on the "crime" or "drug" question, or if you have traveled oversease or something it will also happen on the "foreign association" questions.  This is common, as these are cover-all areas.  You will never see your charts on the computer screen that the polygrapher is looking at, even if you FOIA/PA your file that part will be censored.  As far as you know, the polygrapher could be playing Solitaire or some other computer game the whole time during your session.  Just say you have nothing to hide and you'll be fine.  Say you are nervous.  They will tell you that nervousness has nothing to do with the poly results, but that is BS.  They monitor your breathing, sweating, nervous shaking, and are even watching your body language.  The real key to beating it is just don't confess to anything.  If you must use countermeasures (CMs), use the mental ones described in TLBTLD.  The breathing and other CMs are too risky if you are new to this.  Nobody can read your mind.  If you are pressed to confessions, then confess to minor stuff like traffic violation tickets you got, or taking paper from the supply cabinet at your job.   

The key to passing, or beating a poly is to just relax and understand that nobody or no machine can read your mind.  They can only read bodily functions which can be attributed to anything.  Don't confess to anything.  Even when the polygrapher tells you get stuff off your chest, don't give him/her the satisfaction of a big confession.  Confessions give polygraphers "gold stars" and merit awards at their company/agency, don't let them get one!  Confess to minor stuff like I just mentioned or don't confess to anything.  Say you have nothing to hide.  Say you are nervous because nervousness DOES affect your poly charts, whatever the look like.   

The poly is a joke.  Thank you AntiPolygraph.org for this site!  You are doing a great service, keep it up!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jmo
New User

Re: OOOH, Let me tell you about the government poly!
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:21am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Wow. Awesome,man. I couldn't have put it better myself. You do have a way with words. Thanks.

IP Logged

OOOH, Let me tell you about the government poly!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X