Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) My Test (Read 11662 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Re: My Test
Reply #15 - Jul 18th, 2012 at 2:37am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
You are confusing condition with behavior. It's not illegal to be a pedophile just as it's not illegal for an alcoholic to drive.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jul 18th, 2012 at 3:13am
Quote:
I would think you would side with us on this one.It takes two to tango.

Friend, I am with you all the way as far as the abuses of the polygraph are concerned, but I am a firm believer in being a decent person and not exploiting others, even if I can get away with it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nvm

Reply #17 - Jul 20th, 2012 at 2:12am
tried to have it expunged, but the judge said no. 'if it was a difference between a 17 year old and a 16 year old, i'd agree. the difference here is that you were an adult, and she was a child. even if the ends are true does not justify the means." had to look up my sentencing paperwork. sorry took so long work has been hell. Sad i wasn't in high school at the time of the offense and she was. graduated early, but that's besides the point. also he is correct it is not illegal to be a pedophile or a hebaphile, as long as you don't act upon it. but i think i hijacked this thread. my fault. originally saying that i have never heard of a polygraph test done where they didn't hook you up while asking you questions. that's why i think the original poster was lying about the polygraph. 

i did the crime so i have to pay the price. i'm an honorable person and i have to pay this back at all costs. wanna hear something else messed up. if we ever have children the state can and will take our child away.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nvm

Reply #18 - Jul 20th, 2012 at 2:15am
sorry long day. i meant i went back to the sentencing judge to ask if i can have it expunged after my probation is up.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill_Brown
Very Senior User

Reply #19 - Jul 20th, 2012 at 7:07am
"I did the crime so i have to pay the price."

I can respect you for accepting responsibility.  I am sure you can complete your probation, and possibly petition the court to allow you to have children IF you can obtain some type of statement from a psychologist attesting to your being at low or no risk to children.  The court could require monitoring your child or children to insure their safety.  The consequences for actions are sometimes severe, but in this case they are there to protect children.  I do wish you good fortune in your quest.

IP Logged

My Test

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X