Normal Topic FedUp (Read 2680 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box FedUp88
New User

FedUp
May 20th, 2012 at 2:28am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am currently in the background process with a local Police Department. I recently took my second polygraph (relevant/irrelevant) with them and once again I was accused of trying to cheat the machine. I was told my chart was unnatural and as someone who has "conducted thousands of polygraphs" they could tell I was trying to change my physiological response. As with the first one I got the whole BS line of "Ive been on all of those websites and everything they say is not true and will not work." I'm at the point now where I'd rather move to a state that doesn't allow Polygraphs in their hiring because it's not worth it to play this game with them. I have nothing to hide, I've made my mistakes and I admitted to them.. the Polygraph is a joke.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Re: FedUp
Reply #1 - May 20th, 2012 at 1:46pm
What are you waiting for?  Start packing.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 20th, 2012 at 6:26pm
FedUp88 wrote on May 20th, 2012 at 2:28am:
I was told my chart was unnatural and as someone who has "conducted thousands of polygraphs" they could tell I was trying to change my physiological response. 

This is such a joke. I see this on polygraphists' resumes that they have conducted over 10,000 exams etc. Doing something wrong many times, makes you worse, not better. And you can see where one of his colleagues blurted out that you should start packing; such is the adolescent mentality that you are dealing with. See if you can obtain the charts and questions and let me see them.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jmo
New User

Reply #3 - May 21st, 2012 at 9:43pm
This is ridiculous!!! In such times we live,where the real unemployment figures stand around 15% we have people in perfect health who have never even been charged with a crime being denied employment by a machine which shouldnt be used for anything other than entertainment. This is pathetic and should be outlawed. What is next in the process? Perhaps a psychic will come in the room and accuse the poor candidate of being that serial killer who was never caught? My advice to you is yes,do look at other states,why not? In all honesty I would much rather work for a department that didn't subject honest,patriotic Americans who just want to serve their community to such medieval,demeaning procedures even criminal defendants are protected against. Good luck to you.
« Last Edit: May 21st, 2012 at 10:33pm by jmo »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nvm

Reply #4 - Jul 17th, 2012 at 1:37am
your wrong jmo they'll use an 8ball and ask it questions, and then shake it for the answer.

IP Logged

FedUp

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X