Normal Topic Polygraph/treatment is nothing more than a moneymaker/witchhunt. (Read 3068 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anon12345
New User

Polygraph/treatment is nothing more than a moneymaker/witchhunt.
Mar 26th, 2012 at 9:54pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi all,

I been waiting like 6 months to finally be able to make my first post without looking over my shoulder...I'm going to keep this short and to the point. I'm only going to discuss Treatment/Polygraph anything else can be discussed only in P.M. I basically know for a fact not in every case but I probably think it's higher than most people think as the legal system is flawed/corrupt. When I was in the police station I had to take a polygraph, the Officer said I failed (I told the honest truth). Fastforward I get out of prison then probation tells me that I have to goto treatment so I have to take another polygraph to show that I was telling the truth and if I passed then I wouldn't have to go through treatment. (Again I take the polygraph and this time treatment tells me I failed). So now I am forced into treatment, I call my lawyer and he tells me to play the game until your off of probation. So that's what I did. I basically B.S. my way through it, but now to get to my point I ended up taking like 7 more polygraph's so when I did that I said to myself ok I failed 2x by being honest so lets see what happens If I flat out lie. Just so you all know I didn't know anything about countermeasures until 6 months ago. So anyway I basically in a nutshell I lied on every polygraph and everytime the examiner said that I passed. To my surprise this is what leads to me to believe how Treatment is nothing more than a witchhunt, now I know there are really guilty people up here but I also know that there are innocent people up here as well and those are the real people who are suffering for something they didn't do. Now I know that certain ppl look up here so I won't put any of my details of my case up here, because I don't know if in fact they can still do something to me the way the laws constantly change who knows. I will go to say this much about me I never said that I didn't do something that happened, because I always claimed consentuality and I won't ever give up on that no matter what!!
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2012 at 10:14pm by anon12345 »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Vyvanse378
New User

Re: Polygraph/treatment is nothing more than a moneymaker/witchhunt.
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2015 at 6:49pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Or maybe you were raised in a manner that makes you calmer when you believe you are giving the acceptable answers.

IP Logged

Polygraph/treatment is nothing more than a moneymaker/witchhunt.

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X