Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Re: Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph (Read 3329 times)
NSA_hopeful
New User

Re: Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph
Mar 22nd, 2012 at 2:48am

So, I didn't know this before coming to the site, but poly graphs pick-up excitement that otherwise would manifest itself benignly.

This could include a state of arousal coming from the questioning about what must correlate strongly with real-life events of a sexual nature.

Understand that, in the brain, we have a set of schemas. I am no psychologist but, just maybe, a person might fail a polygraph because the polygraph's schema is of an absurdly fearful nature - unreliable and dangerous with one's future resting on it.

Best of luck and may your wishes come true!

IP Logged

NSA_hopeful
New User

Reply #1 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:36am

anon12345 wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 12:44am:
NSA_hopeful wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 2:48am:
So, I didn't know this before coming to the site, but poly graphs pick-up excitement that otherwise would manifest itself benignly.

This could include a state of arousal coming from the questioning about what must correlate strongly with real-life events of a sexual nature.

Understand that, in the brain, we have a set of schemas. I am no psychologist but, just maybe, a person might fail a polygraph because the polygraph's schema is of an absurdly fearful nature - unreliable and dangerous with one's future resting on it.

Best of luck and may your wishes come true!

IDK about anyone else or how the brain functions in regard to a polygraph. But in my experience telling the truth then being told your lying really shook me up. So I lied on the next 7 poly's and the examiner said I passed every single one of them. I figured with treatment and poly's...I think I paid a total of around 12,000 what a waist!!

You provide a good insight.  The polygraph examiner's job is to shake you up to get things out of you, which hardly represents any application of the scientific method.  So, we can conclude that the worst thing for you before a polygraph is letting-off steam.

Quote:
Being too calm might mark you a psychotic / sociopath.

A best move here would be to make use of scents like lavender and other essential oils so as to calm yourself down in such a way that you would not need to worry about admitting to using mind-affecting drugs so as to effect your polygraph's outcome.

Another trick that might help you would be to wear clothing that you feel is comfortable but that also reduces blood to the brain.  This will allow you to think relatively precisely so long as you maintain consciousness, but your ability to lie will definitely increase and your dopamine-laden responses will drop significantly in severity, making you less susceptible to bogus statements as to your truths.

No longer will you need to be worried about seeing red affecting your polygraphy.

I can't guarantee that any of this will work for you, but I must warn you not to consume or expose yourself to too much of the lavender.  Men who use lavender-containing hair-products have been seen to have lower testosterone levels than men who avoid lavender.  Personally, I have eaten lavender to no ill effects, but you might want to experiment enough to find a viable alternative.

Marijuana is probably not a good alternative.

Sex probably won't help either.

Good luck, sir!

IP Logged

NSA_hopeful
New User

Reply #2 - Mar 29th, 2012 at 7:18pm

Quote:
Pailryder, you are like the monster in the lake, just when we think you may be extinct, you resurface with snapping jaws. Surely you can come up with something more substantial than being the grammar cop.

"pailryder" shows up about as frequently as a magical being sourced from what was probably an semi-effeminate wizard on someone's shitlist such that he had to create (or become, who knows) some kind of lake-guardian?

You must be on some damn good drugs to make that kind of connection.  Speaking of which, have you found the tangent lines of interconnectedness between everyone and everything? I swear, those meridians are there.

If you can't see them, try shrooms cooked in cayenne until they take on a ruddy, rusty appearance.  That'll will most likely give you a kick.  For those not in the know, the cayenne will increase the bloodflow to your brain.

Note: please do not write back to me if you are either on drugs or will take drugs.  I don't want you to incriminate yourself.

Anyway, I'd say that pailryder shows up as commonly as any Marvel superhero.  I'll pay for photos as soon as I'm elected editor... I'd like to play Barney Bushkin.

NoooOooo, SRSly.
« Last Edit: Mar 29th, 2012 at 9:11pm by NSA_hopeful »  

IP Logged

meandkg

Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 4:44am

NSA_hopeful wrote on Mar 29th, 2012 at 7:18pm:
Quote:
Pailryder, you are like the monster in the lake, just when we think you may be extinct, you resurface with snapping jaws. Surely you can come up with something more substantial than being the grammar cop.

"pailryder" shows up about as frequently as a magical being sourced from what was probably an semi-effeminate wizard on someone's shitlist such that he had to create (or become, who knows) some kind of lake-guardian?

You must be on some damn good drugs to make that kind of connection.  Speaking of which, have you found the tangent lines of interconnectedness between everyone and everything? I swear, those meridians are there.

If you can't see them, try shrooms cooked in cayenne until they take on a ruddy, rusty appearance.  That'll will most likely give you a kick.  For those not in the know, the cayenne will increase the bloodflow to your brain.

Note: please do not write back to me if you are either on drugs or will take drugs.  I don't want you to incriminate yourself.

Anyway, I'd say that pailryder shows up as commonly as any Marvel superhero.  I'll pay for photos as soon as I'm elected editor... I'd like to play Barney Bushkin.

NoooOooo, SRSly. 

Lol.  I'd play Rorschach before I'd ever take on the role of a freakin' editor. Are you trying to marginalize yourself?

Ummm, King Leonidas would also make an excellent movie role is someone worked on a version where the guy doesn't die at the end...

IP Logged

NSA_hopeful
New User

Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 1:56am

Quote:
Quote:

NoooOooo, SRSly. 

Lol.  I'd play Rorschach before I'd ever take on the role of a freakin' editor. Are you trying to marginalize yourself?

Ummm, King Leonidas would also make an excellent movie role is someone worked on a version where the guy doesn't die at the end...

Why on Earth would you play a character from history's most homoerotic film with an impressive intake such that it had?

I would so rather play a Ring Wraith.

One has over 9000 abs and the other gets to fly a Nazgul.

As an alternative, I'd be interested in voicing either Scar from The Lion King or the saber-toothed tiger from Ice Age.

IP Logged

NSA_hopeful
New User

Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 3:55am

NSA_hopeful wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 1:56am:
Quote:
Quote:

NoooOooo, SRSly. 

Why on Earth would you play a character from history's most homoerotic film with an impressive intake such that it had?

As an alternative, I'd be interested in voicing either Scar from The Lion King or the saber-toothed tiger from Ice Age.

OMG! I can't believe I replied to myself! Sorry!

LMFAO!

Peace X_X

I'm gonna wave goodbye now and sit somewhere else.  Being up for 36 hours can really get to you, especially when followed by a movie-watching session and ensuing discussion.

I head that if you watch the LoTR series 26 times in a row without sleeping, you hallucinate.  Seems overboard, but I'll try just about anything once.

My head's spinning.  It's freaky and weird.  I only hope it's temporary.

IP Logged

stephaniesmom
New User

Reply #6 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 6:35pm

NSA_hopeful wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 3:55am:
NSA_hopeful wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 1:56am:
Quote:
Quote:

NoooOooo, SRSly. 

OMG! I can't believe I replied to myself! Sorry!

LMFAO!

Peace X_X

I'm gonna wave goodbye now and sit somewhere else.  Being up for 36 hours can really get to you, especially when followed by a movie-watching session and ensuing discussion.

I head that if you watch the LoTR series 26 times in a row without sleeping, you hallucinate.  Seems overboard, but I'll try just about anything once.

My head's spinning.  It's freaky and weird.  I only hope it's temporary.

My dear, that cayenne is mighty spicy. I would try to make use of some balls.

Honestly, why are you using shrooms anyway.

I'm sorry, staying up late isn't amusing when/while you hear voices.  And hopefully, I'm not just assuming.

Nicer. Advil isn't doing the best for me with your empathic headache I am experiencing.

I'm going to try asking my goddess and the light bringer.

Maybe vicodin.

IP Logged

Administrator
Administrator

Re: Re: Texas sex offender & mandatory polygraph
Reply #7 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 8:24am

This Topic was moved here from Post-Conviction Polygraph Programs [move by] Administrator.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo