Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault (Read 131441 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Re: Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault
Reply #90 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 5:37pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
figs wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 8:27pm:
Why wouldnt the same be true for a witness if the trauma is reliving the event, and not the polygraph interrogation itself? 

Very good point figs...direct cross examination could actually be more traumatic. If the police are such advocates of the polygraph, then they should have no problem "testing" both accuser and alleged perpetrator.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #91 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 5:39pm
Quote:
First off, If I pass the examination the powers to be would most likely say "He passed the test because he is an examiner and has the ability to cheat the test."

So countermeasures do work? Imagine that.

William, do yourself a favor and lose the cliches.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill_Brown
Very Senior User

Reply #92 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 10:49pm
stefano, 

You are aware that most examiners don't test victims unless the "suspect" has been subjected to polygraph and shown truthful.  I would consider then doing paired testing, and the alleged victim would be tested.  It appears that Florida Law does bar testing of victims.  It does not bar Mr. McCallister being examined.   

Mr. McCallister, 

There are qualified examiners that will test you outside the State of Florida.  Why don't you enlist one of these examiners and request your results be forwarded to the agency investigating your case.  The key word is "Qualified Examiner" by DOD standards.  Not someone you are associated with or anyone that would have a bias for or against you.  i would suggest you go to a retired FBI or retired DOD examiner and make all reports available to him/her. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box lane99
New User

Reply #93 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:34pm
What a singularly repulsive fellow.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #94 - Apr 6th, 2012 at 1:46am
lane99 wrote on Apr 5th, 2012 at 4:34pm:
What a singularly repulsive fellow. 

Do you have anything more substantial to contribute to the discussion beyond a personal attack?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box William McCallister

Reply #95 - Apr 8th, 2012 at 4:21am
To: Bill_Brown

That would be nice, but here is what happened the last time I tried to prove my innocence using the polygraph.

Remember, I was accused of sexually harassing potential employees of the Sheriff's Department way back in 1985. Eight month's after they were tested and the third day of a front page Lakeland Ledger Newspaper article about the Sheriff's hiring practives?

The first examination was administered in Orlando, FL by a firm called Les Levy & Associates.  They sent a report to the Sheriff calling my charts deceptive.  I asked for a re-test and was denied. (Sheriff paid)

Next, I went to a firm called Argenbright & Associates, Inc., Tampa, FL run then by, now, Florida Polygraph Association, vice president, private sector, Wade Moss.  He sent a report calling me deceptive, but to my face called me inconclusive. I told Wade Moss not to send a report anyone because Moss said it was inconclusive. (I paid)

Next, I flew to the University of Utah, Psychology  Department for testing by Dr. David Raskin and Dr. Charles Honts, both University professors and researchers for the Department of Defense.  After a battery of tests were administerd they called my test results truthful. (I paid for this test)

The University of Utah, polygraph report was forwarded to the Sheriff.  The Sheriff called me into the office and told me that he would not accept the truthful report by Dr. Raskin & Dr. Honts because I paid for the test myself. Great logic on the part of the Sheriff. Imagine that???

I was only tested by, at that time, the premier academic polygraph testing and research center in the world. Don't figure.

And you guys want me to submit to testing & diagnostics by whom???  Like I said before, Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

When I filed my lawsuits against Moss and Levy, we sent an investigator with a subpoena to get charts and score sheets. Even though, at that time, the State of Florida Licensed Polygraph Examiners and the administrative law clearly stated that all work product was to be saved for three (3) years, you guessed it, no charts were ever found to exist.

But that was probably my fault because I told Argenbright, Moss and Levy that Dr. Raskin was going to be called in and get a piece of their ass!!!  No wonder the charts disapeared.

I was, finally, cleared of all wrong doing after a five day administrative hearing in 1986 (See attached file).
Dr. William Yankee, former Director of Department of Defense, Polygraph Institute was called in by my attorney's to testify that I ran a good test on the women and followed professional rules of conduct. That accusation cost me $34,000.00 in attorney fees, and my license was suspended for eight months. Don't figure!!!

Thank you, State of Florida, for having such strict standards for polygraph examiner conduct.  I guess those standards only were applicable to me.  The incompetent examiners, Argenbright, Moss and Levy were never sanctioned or diciplined for destroying charts and sending false reports to the Sheriff.

Now, Law Enforcement and Florida Polygraph Association is all up in arms and want to re-instate licensing laws because of the complaints that are being made against me.  Why don't they see if the allegations are true, first.

Remember the term, Rush to Judgement?

William Mccallister

Adm_Hearing_Final_Order_002.pdf ( 22 KB | Downloads )

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #96 - Apr 9th, 2012 at 1:54am
You want the alleged victim to submit to polygraph testing, however you have not.  You could use Dr. Raskin or Dr. Honts and have them conduct the examination.  You seem to be comfortable with them.  Dr. Raskin will testify in court for you if he finds you to be truthful.  He is a qualified expert witness in several cases I am aware of and an excellent examiner.  As you are aware, polygraph has been admitted in court in several states over objection by prosecutors.

IP Logged

Reply #97 - Apr 9th, 2012 at 3:19am

Since you know this to be true, tell me where polygraph examination results have been admitted in State court over the objections of prosecutors.

William McCallister

IP Logged

Reply #98 - Apr 9th, 2012 at 3:28am

Why don't I just get a change of venue and move my court case out of Florida.  We'll just hold the trial in one of those mystery States!!! How about that???  That dog won't hunt in Florida. Where do you come up with this stuff???

William McCallister

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #99 - Apr 9th, 2012 at 7:08pm
Quote:

Since you know this to be true, tell me where polygraph examination results have been admitted in State court over the objections of prosecutors.

William McCallister

Quote:

Why don't I just get a change of venue and move my court case out of Florida.  We'll just hold the trial in one of those mystery States!!! How about that???  That dog won't hunt in Florida. Where do you come up with this stuff???

William McCallister

The dog hunts!  You should be familiar with cases in your state and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.  According to the case below, you have a right to have polygraph admitted in Florida Courts under your circumstances.  Check with your attorney.  I come up with this "Stuff" when I watch Appellate Court Cases and US Supreme Court Cases.  

United States v. Piccinonna, 885 F.2d 1529 (11th Cir. 1989) 

Eleventh Circuit held that polygraph results are admissible (1) when the parties stipulate to admissibility in advance of the test; or (2) when the polygraph results are used to impeach or corroborate the testimony of a witness. In the latter circumstance, the party seeking to introduce the polygraph results must provide adequate notice to the opposing party; the opposing party must be given adequate opportunity to have its own polygraph expert administer a test covering substantially the same questions; and the evidence must be admissible under the rules governing corroboration or impeachment.

IP Logged

Reply #100 - Apr 10th, 2012 at 2:17am

You said the polygraph results could be admitted even over the objection of the prosecution.  According to what you wrote, the Federal statute does not imply that.

I understand stipulated polygraph testing to mean that both parties have to agree.  How do you get around that little obstacle.  If the prosecution objects, how do you get the results admitted???  In Federal court, maybe; but not in State court.

William McCallister

IP Logged

Reply #101 - Apr 10th, 2012 at 2:23am

Can you give me a cite, so I can see this for myself?
A cite pertaining to Florida law, specifically.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #102 - Apr 10th, 2012 at 3:20am
885 F.2d 1529    58 USLW 2234, 28 Fed. R. Evid. Serv. 1431  UNITED STATES of America, Plaintiff-Appellee,
v.
Julio PICCINONNA, Defendant-Appellant.  No. 86-5335.United States Court of Appeals,
Eleventh Circuit.  Sept. 28, 1989.

Dr Raskin has testified in State and Federal Courts on Polygraph.  New Mexico allows polygraph evidence.  There are many other cases where polygraph has been admitted.  Do some research and you will find the cases.  The above cite is only one that pertains to a Federal District Court in Florida.  11th Circuit Court of Appeals reversed and remanded because polygraph was not admitted.  You should really check with your attorney on this.  

You wanted a cite to a Florida case, and you should be doing that research.  11th Circuit overrides Florida State rulings. 

IP Logged

Reply #103 - Apr 10th, 2012 at 4:19am

Just as I thought, no case in Florida supports your position on this issue. It is, therefore, a moot point, right?

You made the claim, can't back it up and explain it away by telling me to do the research, right.

IP Logged

Reply #104 - Apr 10th, 2012 at 4:22am
To. Bill_Brown

Oh! Almost forgot.... That dog won't hunt in FLORIDA!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X