Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault (Read 131437 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill_Brown
Very Senior User

Re: Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault
Reply #75 - Jan 23rd, 2012 at 5:23pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
DrPhibes,

Mr. McCallester is not a member of the APA or any other professional association, affiliated with polygraph, that I am aware of.  He is innocent until proven guilty.  I neither support nor condemn him, let us wait and see what a jury decides. 
« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2012 at 8:46pm by Bill_Brown »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box meangino
User

Reply #76 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 4:02am
Mr. McCallister, like all polygraphers you are a fraud and operate a fradulent machine.  

In my opinion, which does not require a presumption of innocence, you are also a sexual deviat.  This world will be a better place when you are back in jail.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 5:17am
meangino wrote on Jan 24th, 2012 at 4:02am:
Mr. McCallister, like all polygraphers you are a fraud and 

Meangino,
Although you are able to post what you wish on this website, I personally don't support vicious personal attacks on people. Mr. McCallister is quite brave to air his views and take all the guff, in this regard I respect him. I am against the abuses of the polygraph, and many polygraphers indeed act like jerks, but others are quite civil and well meaning.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box William McCallister

Reply #78 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 6:47pm
To:  Mr. Brown

I am a past full member of:

American Polygraph Association (APA)
Florida Polygraph Association (FPA)
American Association of Police Polygraphists (AAPP)

I am a current member of the American Society for Testing
& Matrerials.  For the past twelve years they have been setting the professional standards for the polygraph profession. Standardization is their goal.  I also subscribe to and follow the APA standards of practice. 

I was formally trained 1983, by the late, Dr. William J. Yankee, former director of the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute (DoDPI), Now called the Defense Academy for Credibility Assesment (DACA).

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #79 - Jan 24th, 2012 at 11:16pm
I am a past full member of:

American Polygraph Association (APA)
Florida Polygraph Association (FPA)
American Association of Police Polygraphists (AAPP)

I understand your "past" affiliations, I was commenting on current affiliations.  Also I had noted you are on an ASTM Committee, which anyone can join, and that committee is attempting to establish standardization and other improvements in the polygraph arena.  I do appreciate your attempts to "help" the polygraph industry, being on the news in a negative manner is counterproductive.   

I do wish you the best in your quest to clear your name, and will reserve any judgment until a court makes a decision or you make a plea bargain.  And I doubt there will be a plea bargain, you have indicated you intend to fight the allegations.   

I am sure many of your collegues in Florida would like to take your clientele  and increase their income, that could be the reason for some of the postings we have seen, and the polygraph community should not judge you prematurely. Not all persons in the industry stand in judgment, only a portion.

IP Logged

Reply #80 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 2:46am
To: Bill_Brown
I would like to be a member of Professional Organizations, but until my rights are restored, I must wait.  Even then there is no guarantee this will ever happen.

I sometimes attend seminars as a guest of a member.  This is the only way I can stay on top of new developments in the profession. ASTM is the only organization I can join, right now.

As-far-as advancing my knowledge, I learn a lot from sites such as this.

William McCallister

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box CyberCraft

Reply #81 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 6:11am
Mr McCallister's innocence or guilt will be determined by your judicial system. We (DrPhibes) withhold our judgement until then. We merely used the polygraph operators trick to elicit a confession for an unsuspecting person. 

Now for this website antipolygraph.org, blocking IP's that are not traceable, leads itself to suspicions that this website, is not as advertised. Its what you did with DrPhibes last login.  Why is it so important to track IP's, and from research on this website, this organization shows a habit of identifying individuals. That lends itself to the question what are you collecting and for whom.

Upon further search, WIKIHOW polygraph: Discussion 
has a terse writeup as to what this website really is. Further watching and investigation appears to be in order here. Other groups out there are posting some interesting things about this site. 4Chan.org Anonymous also reports some suspicions.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #82 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 6:48am
Cybercraft,

Until yesterday, this forum blocked IP addresses that are included in StopForumSpam.com's database. We blocked such IPs in an effort to counter Xrumer-generated forum spam.

As it turns out, many of the IPs in StopForumSpam.com's database are Tor exit nodes. This became evident when testing forum access through the Tails live CD, which I posted about yesterday.

We have adopted an alternative method of countering XRumer and all IP blocks were lifted yesterday (24 January 2012).

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box figs
User

Reply #83 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 4:37pm
Quote:
Other groups out there are posting some interesting things about this site. 4Chan.org Anonymous also reports some suspicions.

Please elaborate. What does Anonymous think about AntiPolygraph.org?

IP Logged

Reply #84 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 2:39pm
2007 New Florida Law Revision
House Bill 989 (Ch. 2007-129): Victims; Sexual Offenses; Polygraph; HIV; Courts; Forensic Physical Examinations; Attorney General

Per revisions to F.S. 960.001, provides that no alleged victim of a sexual battery shall be required to take a polygraph examination or other truth-telling device as a condition of proceeding with an investigation.  Such a refusal by the alleged victim shall not preclude further investigation of the alleged offence.  IN addition, new language in the same section provides that upon request by the victim or the victim's parent, guardian, or lawful representative, a victim advocate shall be present at the forensic examination of the alleged victim.  A change to F.S. 960.28 requires that the initial forensic examination of the alleged victim shall be paid for by the Crime Vicitim's Services Office of the Attorney General.  Also amends F.S. 960.003 to require that, upon court order, any person charged with certain offenses involving the transmission of bodily fluids shall undergo HIV testing within 48 hours of such court order.

Effective Date: July 1, 2007.

No wonder we have a significant increase in alleged sexual abuse allegations.

William McCallister

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #85 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 5:32pm
Mr. McCallister,

Victims are not subjected to polygraphs for a reason.  They should not be subjected to further trauma.  Are innocent persons convicted of crimes?  Yes, and in many cases polygraph has assisted the innocent.  I am aware of a number of cases in Texas that were reversed and remanded when polygraph was used on suspects and the suspects showed truthful, sparking a further investigation and of the agent used to make the cases.  The new evidence obtained in the investigation cleared the innocent and also allowed the guilty to be released from custody.  When used properly polygraph is a valuable aid to an investigation.   

You are evidently wanting your accusers to take polygraph examinations in an attempt to clear your name.  Have you, yourself taken a polygraph examination?  If so then I would suggest the persons making allegations against you consider paired testing and see what the results show.  The increase in allegations of sexual abuse may be the result of something other than false allegations.

IP Logged

User

Reply #86 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 7:30pm
Bill_Brown wrote on Apr 1st, 2012 at 5:32pm:
Victims are not subjected to polygraphs for a reason.  They should not be subjected to further trauma.

Why are polygraphs traumadic?

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #87 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 5:47pm
Figs

The polygraph is not the trauma, reliving the event can be a trauma.

IP Logged

User

Reply #88 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 8:27pm
Bill_Brown wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 5:47pm:
Figs

The polygraph is not the trauma, reliving the event can be a trauma. 

Why wouldnt the same be true for a witness if the trauma is reliving the event, and not the polygraph interrogation itself?

IP Logged

Reply #89 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 1:15am
Mr. Brown

No, I have not taken a polygraph examination in order to clear my name.  First off, If I pass the examination the powers to be would most likely say "He passed the test because he is an examiner and has the ability to cheat the test."  Imagine that???

The thing I fear, at this point in my case, is I would take the test and the Florida Polygraph Association with their law enforcement connected examiners will report false findings, just like they did in 1985. Imagine that too???

Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me!!!

William McCallister

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Polygraph Operator William McCallister Arrested for Sexual Assault

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X