Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Breaking News - If you are denied SCI, you are in deep SH*T! - Start writing letters to congress if you ever failed a poly for no reason. LET'S START THE "NO MORE POLY" MOVEMENT TODAY! (Read 25787 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Re: Breaking News - If you are denied SCI, you are in deep SH*T! - Start writing letters to congress if you ever failed a poly for no reason. LET'S START THE "NO MORE POLY" MOVEMENT TODAY!
Reply #15 - Jun 7th, 2013 at 8:37pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
No, Obama has too much drug history (at least for CIA purposes)

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Re: Breaking News - If you are denied SCI, you are in deep SH*T! - Start writing letters to congress if you ever failed a poly for no reason. LET'S START THE "NO MORE POLY" MOVEMENT TODAY!
Reply #16 - Jun 7th, 2013 at 9:25pm
quickfix wrote on Nov 5th, 2011 at 2:54pm:
Where have you been? the movement started 10+ years ago, and in that time, at least three more federal agencies have added polygraph programs.  Get real!  We're not going away;  but idiots who attempt countermeasures ARE!

Actually I started that "movement" about 35 years ago and back then, all the polygraph operators also said they were not going away - right up until December of 1988 when the Employee Polygraph Protection Act became a federal law - then about 10,000 of them did just that - they went "away"! Grin   

Click on this to get a complimentary copy of my book - FROM COP TO CRUSADER - THE STORY OF MY FIGHT AGAINST THE DANGEROUS MYTH OF "LIE DETECTION".  It tells all about what I have done and continue to do in this "movement".

https://www.polygraph.com/index.php?store&a=download_products&client_uuid=833b09...

And 35 years ago, I also invented what you refer to as "countermeasures". Regardless of what you call them, they have not gone away! Click here to see what I have to say about that.

http://www.polygraph.com/index.php?i-don-t-teach-countermeasures ;

And thanks to the millions of victims, and especially to victims like George who are fighting back, I still have faith this movement will grow and prevail, and that those who terrorize and abuse people with the insidious Orwellian instrument of torture called the polygraph will all be stopped for good.

And, speaking of George, he has been fighting for quite awhile too - about 13 years now.  I think he is getting tired and needs some encouragement!  I am going to make a donation to help keep him going and I challenge everyone to join me in donating too Cheesy

donate 

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #17 - Sep 1st, 2013 at 4:34pm
QUICKFIX:

I wasted a lot of time applying to the f*cking CIA.
Their whole damned application process is a farce.

I hope that if someone knows your identity, they provide it to the SVR and the DGI.

You are a vile insult to the American taxpayer.

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #18 - Sep 1st, 2013 at 5:13pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 7:16pm:
Quote:
See this new Oct. 2011 article.  It says if you fail a poly, you're career is basically done everywhere!
http://www.sheldoncohen.com/publications/SCI%20Access%20Article%20sec.02.pdf

And the OP in this other forum has apparently felt the full blow.  I think it is time we all start writing letters to congress/senate.  Seriously.  If you've ever had your career ruined by a poly, especially if it was recent, please write a letter.  Time to really start a movement and end this crap.  Polygraph has to go!

No More Poly,

Thank you for sharing this information. The policy that Sheldon Cohen describes in his article is of tremendous significance. In view of this information, I think it would be prudent for anyone seeking a career in public service, or with a government contractor, to avoid applying for any position that requires polygraph screening.

PS: Owing to an ongoing wave of attempted spam postings to this forum, guest posting has been indefinitely suspended.

excellent advice, George!

I speak from experience, having wasted too much time and effort on applying to the f*cking CIA.

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #19 - Sep 3rd, 2013 at 4:29am
xenonman wrote on Sep 1st, 2013 at 4:34pm:
I hope that if someone knows your identity, they provide it to the SVR and the DGI.

You are a vile insult to the American taxpayer. 

xenonman, calm down. Quickfix has a right to post here without being attacked.

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #20 - Nov 19th, 2013 at 10:59pm
Twoblock wrote on Jul 12th, 2012 at 7:09am:
quickfix

Do you think Obama could pass a polygraph? He has a built-in countermeasure. Uh oh. Maybe you shouldn't answer that. He just might be your boss. LMAO

Well, I'm quite certain that his drug use alone would make him a very problematic candidate for  CIA employment! Shocked

YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #21 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 5:02am
quickfix wrote on Nov 5th, 2011 at 2:54pm:
Where have you been? the movement started 10+ years ago, and in that time, at least three more federal agencies have added polygraph programs.  Get real!  We're not going away;  but idiots who attempt countermeasures ARE!

It's you pathetic jerks who are the true idiots! Angry

YouTube  
IP Logged

Breaking News - If you are denied SCI, you are in deep SH*T! - Start writing letters to congress if you ever failed a poly for no reason. LET'S START THE "NO MORE POLY" MOVEMENT TODAY!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X