Normal Topic Navy SF-86 and Upcoming Interview (Read 5159 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anon Laptop

Navy SF-86 and Upcoming Interview
May 22nd, 2011 at 5:17am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Question: what if an SF-86 was filled out by basically answering no to all questions and simplifying all possible sections;  leaving out nothing super serious.  Just a lot of little things like frequent change of address, a couple speeding tickets, very little drug resale and very little use.   a minor court appearance($300 fine), travel to 9 of 10 countries(only 1 listed) 6 of 7 years outside of the country(only one year listed), and a fine while over seas also for $300?

The interview will probably be coming up pretty soon and of course I want it to go smoothly.  Looking back at the things that were left out I can't imagine the process going perfectly.  I've been through a lot of things in my life and have had somewhat of an adventurous life story.  Like I said, nothing serious has happened.  I just really wanted have a clean record.  I'm willing to go through any process it takes to fix this.  Hopefully while keeping my job.

I'm not sure if I should be more worried about it than I am.  I have many thoughts about what will happen but of course I don't know what the Navy would do in this case.  I do take this very seriously and am staying as positive as I can.

Any help would be much appreciated.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mcop0506

Re: Navy SF-86 and Upcoming Interview
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2011 at 1:43am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
having been in a navy rate that requires top secret, i have done all these interviews and stuff before. and i think you are probably screwed. you're best bet would have been to tell the truth in the first place. whatever you didnt tell them, they will find out about anyway. a couple things here and there isnt a big deal, but it seems like you left out a lot of big, very important things. they will find out about most of it and confront you in the interview. and if the agent interviewing you is a prick, they can get you in major trouble for falsifying government documents.

IP Logged

Navy SF-86 and Upcoming Interview

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X