Normal Topic Did I disclose too much? Will my TS clearance be affected? (Read 4133 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ron

Did I disclose too much? Will my TS clearance be affected?
Mar 1st, 2011 at 11:52pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Ok so after 3 attempts, I "passed" the NSA CI polygraph back in June. Well I at least passed the part where you are questioned. The polygrapher stated that "the graphs look good". He did say that I still have to go through adjudication. I have not seen anything in JPAS so I believe my polygraph is still in adjudication. I have no idea why.

My concerns are a few things I disclosed, as I have had a fair amount of foreign national contact and decided to be honest (right from the first polygraph). I told them that while being married, I slept with a woman from the Czech Republic 3 times. She told me that she used to work at the Czech embassy but quit some time ago to persue acting. Obviously I stopped seeing her after that. I did not know her last name and she knew virtually nothing about me. When the polygrapher asked me what I did know about her, I told the truth. The polygrapher did ask why I didn't report it to security at that time, for which I didn't have a good answer. 

I have 2 jobs, and at my day job I am still cleared DOD TS/SCI, and my SCI was up for re-adjudication a few months ago. It went through just fine but I did get a letter stating that my sexual misconduct, along with my statement that dislosure of that conduct couldn't be used as blackmail, was considered in my favorable SCI adjudication. It also said to refrain from such conduct if I wish to remain cleared.

My Periodic Reinvestigation is coming up soon. Is there a chance that my TS would not be approved given what I disclosed?

IP Logged

Did I disclose too much? Will my TS clearance be affected?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X