Normal Topic CIA Account Locked (Read 12911 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box JR
New User

CIA Account Locked
Jul 6th, 2010 at 4:54am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hello!

I've been watching the forums for a little bit and would like to say thanks for the great website. I'm currently just over 4 weeks into the application process to the CIA. I applied for an internship and I am still waiting on a call or email to tell me they are interested in me. For those of you who are familiar with the application process, you will know that your account is disabled after you submit your application. I remember about a week after I did so, I checked my account and it told me it was disabled, so I knew my application was there. Last week I checked my account for a second time and it said something about the account not existing. I went into the account recovery section and it told me the information I entered was not found (something like that). I checked it again today and when I attempted to log on, it told me that my account was locked. Anyone have any ideas on why this might occur? Maybe this is a sign of their interest in my application? Or the complete opposite? I'm worried because I only have about 2 weeks until the end of the 45 days after application submission.

Thanks Smiley

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Re: CIA Account Locked
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2010 at 5:54pm
JR

You have to remember that most government employees can't find their ass with both hands. That includes poluted-ticians, presidential appointments, etc. Most can't make it in private industry. They come to work on Monday only looking forward to Friday. As a sales engineer for an aerospace company in the '60s, any time I had to call on a military supply center I made it the last call of the week because I wasn't fit to call on private entities such as airlines afterwards. The ineptness and outright stupidity that I encountered, rendered me incapable of performing in a professional manner. The most intelligence I found was at NASA installations. The Supercollider had great intelligence but a stupid New York senator causeed it to be closed down. He couldn't comprehend its usefulness and he didn't get the payoff he was expecting.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Haq nawaz

Reply #2 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 2:13am
why i did not receive any message from CIA

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #3 - Jun 24th, 2017 at 3:27am
Quote:
why i did not receive any message from CIA

Because they don't give a damn!   I recently read somewhere that the DCI claims the Agency receives roughly 160,000 applications for every actual position that is open there! Roll Eyes

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Robert E Perry Jr.

Reply #4 - Mar 25th, 2020 at 5:37pm
My application account has been locked as well... Was wanting to change the position I’ve applied for... I see my qualifications are better suited for the undergraduate scholarship program. Should I create a new account? It has been around 8 months since I applied I think. I thought I mis entered the password at first. The site said the ID and password combination was invalid.  It said one more failed attempt at inputting the password would lock my account so I didn’t try again but instead clicked the forgot password link, but when I’d entered my ID it said my account was already locked, apparently... not sure what I should do...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Lilliam Mendoza

Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2021 at 3:55pm
Please let me know how I can unlock my account.  I tried from the phone, which didn't have the login information.  Now in my laptop it was saved but now the system locked my account.

IP Logged

CIA Account Locked

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X