Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Help - need to hire a fake polygraph examiner (Read 32651 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box mad-vision
New User

Help - need to hire a fake polygraph examiner
Jul 27th, 2009 at 1:31pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi all,

Very enlightening this site but I need some help if you can. There is no way I can concentrate hard enough to beat a lie detector, I suffer from anxiety. Even with valium my heart can still races. None the less I need to have a lie detector in the next few months to help save my 7 year relationship. Something happened a while back which my partner knows about but the true extent was too awful for me to talk about so I haven't. As a result the relationship has become mistrustful and in some instances physical and mental abuse has incurred. Leaving isn't an option nor is getting out of the test.
Does anyone know if there is a place in the UK or someone that will do a fake lie detector? Rather desperate here.
Really appreciated and thanks for reading

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Re: Help - need to hire a fake polygraph examiner
Reply #1 - Jul 27th, 2009 at 9:45pm
Quote:
Very enlightening this site but I need some help if you can. There is no way I can concentrate hard enough to beat a lie detector, I suffer from anxiety. Even with valium my heart can still races. None the less I need to have a lie detector in the next few months to help save my 7 year relationship. Something happened a while back which my partner knows about but the true extent was too awful for me to talk about so I haven't. As a result the relationship has become mistrustful and in some instances physical and mental abuse has incurred. Leaving isn't an option nor is getting out of the test.
Does anyone know if there is a place in the UK or someone that will do a fake lie detector? Rather desperate here.

"Fake polygraph examiner"?  Pardon my abruptness, but that is sort of an oxymoron, since the polygraph falls into the category of "fake" or "pseudo" science.

Do they have marriage counselors in the UK?

You are putting yourself in a position you don't need to be in.  Try to convey to your partner that you have found out that the polygraph is not accurate, reliable nor scientifically valid.  Tell him/her that your ARE willing to enter into valid partnership counseling with them, but that you are NOT willing to jeopardize your relationship based on the results of a bogus test.  

Refer him to this website and the National Academy of Science report which backs up my claim that the polygraph is not "scientifically valid".

Would you agree to let your relationship ride on the findings of a fortune teller, psychic or vedic astrologer?

My advice would be to get legal advice if you are  being physically or mentally abused.  The services of a medically qualified professional (psychologist/psychiatrist) may  be of help, also.

Good Luck,

TC  

P.S.  I suffer from an anxiety disorder myself.  It has NO effect on the outcome of a polygraph since the machine is looking to measure sudden  changes in your anxiety response relative to an established baseline.  Though a person with psychological sensitivities might in fact be more vulnerable to the interrogative techniques used by polygraphs.  It is much easier to take advantage of and manipulate a person whose life is experiencing a lot of "background anxiety".  Just realize that,either way, polygraphic measurements do NOTY directly indicate deception, though polygraphists routinely lie and say they do.

Do you get "Showtime" in the UK.  If so, check out this week's episode of "Teller and Penn, bullshit!" .  It deals directly with the absurdity of polygraphic marriage counseling.

« Last Edit: Jul 27th, 2009 at 10:14pm by T.M. Cullen »  

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box george booth

Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2014 at 6:51pm
I need a fake polygraph test results

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2014 at 9:50pm
georgie,
Take your pick, they are all fakes.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams
Especially Senior User

Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2014 at 10:16pm
Ex Member wrote on Feb 5th, 2014 at 9:50pm:
georgie,
Take your pick, they are all fakes.

Great minds think alike - I was just going to post the exact same thing!

I have been fighting the thugs and charlatans in the polygraph industry for forty years.  I tell about my crusade against the insidious Orwellian polygraph industry in my book FALSE CONFESSIONS - THE TRUE STORY OF DOUG WILLIAMS' CRUSADE AGAINST THE ORWELLIAN POLYGRAPH INDUSTRY.  Please visit my website POLYGRAPH.COM and follow me on TWITTER @DougWilliams_PG

Doug Williams
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2014 at 1:47am
mad-vision wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 at 1:31pm:
Hi all,

mad-vision wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 at 1:31pm:

Jul 27th, 2009 at 7:47am Mark & Quote Quote 
Hi all,

Why not give GCHQ in Cheltenham a call?  They could probably help you! Cheesy

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #6 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 11:07pm
Try the nice folks at GCHQ in Cheltenham or MI-6 in London! Cheesy

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bandon Kane

Reply #7 - Feb 9th, 2015 at 4:20pm
Actually, there is an outfit in the UK offering global fake lie detector tests where the certificate comes from a genuine security company that has been on the news etc... just type in  fakeliedetector.com in a search engine and you should find it

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jenny5521

Reply #8 - Apr 27th, 2015 at 3:01pm
Do they use the company securicorp.org as the company?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

Reply #9 - Jul 2nd, 2015 at 8:41pm
Hi i am in similar situation to u and i was wonderding if u found anyone to do fake lie detector?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dal

Reply #10 - Jul 21st, 2015 at 3:29pm
Hey any one who is the same boat I was there is a guy who does this in uk type in fb fake lie detector results pm him his name is Harry a top guy who saved my marriage

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #11 - Jul 22nd, 2015 at 3:05am
Sounds like fraud to me.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box london2020

Reply #12 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 9:19am
need to find someone can you help me please im in north lodon

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #13 - Apr 6th, 2016 at 4:45pm
Quote:
need to find someone can you help me please im in north lodon

Well MI-5 and/or MI-6 shouldn't be too far from you!  lol
Seriously, I think that issues involving interpersonal relationships, etc. are about the last subjects in which a polygraph should ever become involved! Tongue

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box karl collins

Reply #14 - Nov 21st, 2016 at 11:04am
can you call me asap on 07553988241

IP Logged

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X