Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Probably going to use countermeasures, but I have a question.. (Read 30631 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box LieBabyCryBaby
Very Senior User

Re: Probably going to use countermeasures, but I have a question..
Reply #15 - Apr 30th, 2009 at 3:07pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
First, let me apologize to readers for allowing myself to get off subject. The subject of this thread was Onthefence's consideration of countermeasures. But I fell into one of George's and the "anti-" crowd's three favorite ways to defend against a good argument. I went along with their first defensive tactic: (1) Change the subject when you are losing. The other "anti-" defensive tactics are: (2) Piecemeal your opponent's argument, breaking it down into individual sentences and throwing psychobabble at each one so that your opponent will grow weary with the prospect of so much tedious answering and go away; and (3) Banish your opponent from the forum.

What the "anti-" crowd can't defend is its lack of any practical experience whatsoever with the polygraph process. As I said before, you, the reader, have two choices.  You can either listen to someone with no experience, or you can listen to someone who has it. Without experience, all you are left with are two people citing questionable laboratory case studies. At least with the experienced polygrapher, he/she can back up his/her questionable case studies with real-life field experience, while the other individuals have only their experience of having failed a polygraph exam. We don't know why they failed because we weren't there and we didn't see the data. But does it really matter? These failures are such a tiny minority of all the people who take a polygraph, yet they come on this forum and portray themselves as experts when they have never sat on the other side of the table in a polygraph room and engaged in the process of conducting exams with real, live people.

Because this thread has strayed so far from its topic, perhaps it has reached a practical end. Therefore, I will repeat what I said with regard to countermeasures: It's not worth the risk. If you are a person of high integrity and you haven't committed or engaged in any serious crimes or integrity issues, your chances of passing the exam are extremely high. Countermeasures won't help you, and they may hurt you. If you are a person of low integrity, what are you doing sitting in that polygraph chair trying to fool people into thinking you are something that you are not?

Finally, a challenge.  If you have doubts about what I say, go ahead and attempt your countermeasures.  Do you feel lucky?  Then, come back here and tell us all about it. Tell us how you were guilty with regard to the relevant issues on the exam, and how your countermeasures saved you. I dare you. But don't expect us to believe that an innocent person, by using countermeasures, avoided failing the polygraph exam, because you have no way of proving that you wouldn't have passed it on your own. And turnabout is fair play, as they say. Therefore, when you are caught in your countermeasures and you fail the exam, even if you don't admit anything to your polygrapher after the exam, come back here and tell us how your countermeasure attempt backfired on you.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2009 at 5:09pm by LieBabyCryBaby »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box examiner
New User

Reply #16 - May 1st, 2009 at 2:13am
LieBabyCryBaby wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 at 6:35pm:
Before trying to use countermeasures, think carefully. I am a polygraph examiner, and I have often caught examinees attempting countermeasures. When I do, their career goal, at least with my employer, is essentially over. [/b]

I have big issues with this statement.  About 5 years ago, I failed a polygraph when I was applying for an internship at a state crime laboratory due to a false positive.  I was naturally devastated at the time because the laboratory I had applied to had previously had a long history of problems due to a particularly well known scientist.  Later, I applied to a much better agency and passed their polygraph and am now working for them as a fingerprint examiner.

Anyone with a real forensic background knows that you cannot be an objective scientist and an investigator at the same time - it's too easy to manipulate your results.  I think your statement reveals your true intent - it is to have some control over another person's future.  I think the real objective truth is unimportant to you. 

As a forensic scientist, I am going to tell you flat out - you and I are not in the same league and we are not performing our work by the same ethical standard that the public deserves.  By your statement, it is clear we are not on the same side of the public's interests and that you have your own agenda.  When I identify someone, I make no assumptions about that person's guilt or innocence.  Can you say that you do the same?

I've seen a some defense of polygraphing based upon the 2003 NAS report.  In case you are not aware, in 2008, the NAS met again to review all forensic sciences, including fingerprints and death investigation.  The results of those proceedings WILL eventually have an impact on laws and law enforcement practices.  There is a big push for all expert disciplines with some scientific application to move toward a statistical basis for their conclusions.  Are you prepared for that since your discipline is not admissible in most courts?  Are you prepared to meet the guidelines prescribed by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD) and have your discipline become accredited?  Are you prepared to participate in the mandating that all practitioners of your discipline (outside your agency) undergo the same training, validation, proficiency testing, and court/admissibility to the highest level of your discipline?

And just to let you know, in case you are claiming to be more psychology based that an applied science, as an expert in anything you can be called to defend the merits of your discipline in court (which polygraphy hasn't faired so well in the past).  In one of my cases, the officer is being called to testify in a Daubert hearing just so that he can be admitted as an expert in gang activity.

When I examine a latent print, I have to take into account all the distortions and potentially minimal area there by itself before I even assess whether it is an identification.  DNA examiners have to deal with mixed profiles.  Other disciplines have to shift through their data to find the appropriate conclusions for their examinations.  I find your view on countermeasures rather arrogant and unscientific.  Because you assume someone may not make it easier for you to do your exam through countermeasures that's an automatic determination of deception?  Grow up!  If you want to be an expert, the weight of analyzing an examination is on you - not the subject.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.Cullen
User

Reply #17 - May 1st, 2009 at 2:20am
Nice rant LBCB

Quote:
If the conclusion, based on the data, is "Deception Indicated," I will of course want to know why. Nine times out of 10, there is a very good reason, and it comes out because the examinee realizes that he/she has been caught in a lie and doesn't want to leave those cards on the table, especially when he/she wants a job

There is a big flaw in that type of reasoning and is explained in the following article abstract:

Abstract

"Mangan et al. [D.J. Mangan, T.E., Armitage, G.C., Adams: A field study on the validity of the Quadri-Track Zone Comparison Technique. Physiol Behav 2008] have carried out a field study of polygraph test accuracy in which they relied on confessions to determine guilt as well as to clear co-suspects in the same case as innocent. Using this criterion for ground truth, they estimate polygraph accuracy by determining how often confessions are matched by failed polygraph tests and how often those cleared by confession have passed polygraph tests. They conclude that the polygraph was “100% accurate in the identification of the innocent and guilty.” However, their method contains a flaw, not discernible by reading their article, that invalidates this conclusion. The flaw arises because confessions were obtained by the polygraph examiner who interrogated the examinee after deciding the test was failed. Under these circumstances, the criterion (the confession) and the test outcome (deception indicated) are not independent. The method thus virtually guarantees that the two will match, ensuring 100% “accuracy.” Although largely ignored by the polygraph profession, this flaw inherent to confession-based field studies of polygraph validity has been known to confound these studies for over two decades. Hence, contrary to Mangan et al., their study design does not provide for an adequate estimate of polygraph test accuracy. Moreover, reviews of polygraph testing carried out by scientists at arms length to the polygraph profession have repeatedly failed to support the accuracy proponents claim for the polygraph."

Taken from:

"Accuracy of polygraph techniques: Problems using confessions to determine ground truth"  William G. Iacono

This backs up GM's claim made in a different thread, which you took issue with:

Quote:
If polygraphy were truly a scientific test for deception, then those administering that scientific test should have no role in interrogating those they test, any more than do those who conduct DNA, latent fingerprint, or ballistics tests. The fact of the matter is that polygraphy, which has no scientific basis, is all about interrogation.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #18 - May 1st, 2009 at 2:23pm
examiner wrote on May 1st, 2009 at 2:13am:
By your statement, it is clear we are not on the same side of the public's interests and that you have your own agenda.

"Examiner," by stating that I have caught examinees attempting countermeasures, which effectively ended their career goals with my employer, I don't claim or imply that I am the deciding factor in the employment process. I simply report the data. Believe it or not, there are well-known criteria for countermeasures, and they often stand out so well that even a beginning student of polygraphy can easily see them. As the NAS report I quoted pointed out, there is no evidence and no supportable studies to show that, despite George Maschke's claims to the contrary, a person can quickly, easily and effectively learn to "beat" a polygraph exam through the use of countermeasures. My personal experience has confirmed that this is correct.

You say that I have an agenda--that I want to have some control over people's lives. Nothing could be further from the truth, and for you to assume that about me is either naive or intentionally provocative. When I conduct a polygraph exam, as I explained previously, I must go into the exam with an impartial frame of mind. I really have to not care one way or the other whether the examinee passes or fails the exam. However, I must confess my weakness in this area, because it is actually my hope before every polygraph exam that the examinee will pass the exam. I don't want to have to confront someone in his or her lies. I don't want to have the polygraph be one of the judgment criteria that my employer will use to disqualify a job applicant and take away his or her opportunity. Besides, it makes my job much easier and my day much brighter when someone passes the exam. I am not like a snake in the brush just waiting to strike, but rather like a porcupine that has the potential to "quill" someone. If an examinee chooses to use countermeasures, it's his or her choice. But again I say, it's just not worth the risk.

Furthermore, "Examiner," I didn't conduct your polygraph exam in which you claim to have been a "false positive." I haven't seen the data. I'd love to see your polygraph charts and question list, though. When someone fails a polygraph exam, there is almost always a very good reason why, but in your case perhaps you were indeed the victim of an imperfect process. I am happy to hear that you now have a good job with another agency, and you have my best wishes for a long and successful career in law enforcement.

As for Mr. Cullen, didn't you pay attention to my last post? If so, you wouldn't have wasted your time with any more off-the-subject tired rhetoric about polygraph validity. Remember, you admitted that you have no experience--which is absolutely correct--yet here you are again making claims you really know nothing about.

IP Logged

User

Reply #19 - May 1st, 2009 at 6:30pm
Quote:
there is no evidence and no supportable studies to show that, despite George Maschke's claims to the contrary, a person can quickly, easily and effectively learn to "beat" a polygraph exam through the use of countermeasures.

And there is NO evidence or supportable studies that show a polygraph operator can detect the employment of countermeasures, or that there is a direct and predictable causal relationship between the physiological "rumblings"  charted by a polygraph machine and deception.  Though the machine IS a very effective interrogation "prop" used to  elicit information from uninformed, naive and gullible subjects.

TC

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #20 - May 1st, 2009 at 7:34pm
Mr. Cullen, if you or other readers wish to read my opinion regarding the nonsense you just posted, look for my posts in Drew Richardson's silly "Countermeasures Challenge" thread.

As for the reast of what you stated regarding "the machine," you really have no business commenting on a subject you know very little about other than what you've read on this forum and questionable lab studies.   And really, must I point out once again that you STILL have absolutely no experience? You've sat in a polygraph chair, and I assume you've failed a polygraph exam, but that doesn't mean you've "walked the walk," as the saying goes.   Shocked

IP Logged

User

Reply #21 - May 1st, 2009 at 8:17pm
Quote:
As for the reast of what you stated regarding "the machine," you really have no business commenting on a subject you know very little about other than what you've read on this forum and questionable lab studies.   And really, must I point out once again that you STILL have absolutely no experience?

Say what you will about me, but the National Academy of Sciences concluded:

"[polygraph testing's] accuracy in distinguishing actual or potential security violators from innocent test takers is insufficient to justify reliance on its use in employee security screening in federal agencies."

I know you find the above conclusion "tiresome", but so is your unwillingness to accept the pseudo-scientific nature of your work.

So who should people believe, the nation's top scientists or a person who makes his living administering polygraphic interrogations?  

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #22 - May 1st, 2009 at 11:01pm
Well, Mr. Cullen, at least you didn't try to defend your lack of experience. Any defense would have been ridiculous, so I commend you for not opening yourself up for easy ridicule.  So, what we are left with in your latest post is yet another detour from the subject. As for the NAS, I obviously respect it because I quoted it with regard to countermeasures, which of course is the subject of this thread.  I accept that it has come to its own conclusions with regard to polygraph utility and validity based on a few laboratory studies, and I have read the report in its entirety several times.  As an actual polygrapher, though, the most credible laboratory studies are those that I can see confirmed every day in real life experience, which I believe does count for something.  Otherwise, I would be doing the same as you, which is simply going by the studies that support your own biased, inexperienced opinion.  Now, can you return to the subject of this thread, or must you continue to spout the usual second-hand rhetoric found either as the subject or the deviation of almost every thread on this forum? From personal experience (gee, we keep coming back to that word, don't we?) I predict that you will return once again with something about how the polygraph is a "pseudoscience," blah, blah, blah, when you really have no business pretending that you have any personal knowledge whatsoever.

Oh, just one more thing. Why do you use two different but similar user names on the forum? How am I to differentiate between one ignoramus and the other? Or is that the whole point?
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2009 at 11:35pm by LieBabyCryBaby »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #23 - May 2nd, 2009 at 2:52pm
LieBabyCryBaby wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 at 3:07pm:
If you are a person of high integrity and you haven't committed or engaged in any serious crimes or integrity issues, your chances of passing the exam are extremely high.

Upon what are you basing this statement?  I am a person of high integrity and I havent engaged in any serious crimes or integrity issues, and I failed three out of four polygraphs even though I told the truth and did not attempt any countermeasures.

If you test someone and they pass how can you be confident they were truthful and did not use counermeasures?  I think it is unlikely that anyone who passes their polygraph by using countermeasure will admit to you that they did so at the end of the test.

I understand you believe what you wrote but I don't see much objective justification for your belief.  I know from personal experience that telling the truth resulted in failing 75% of my pre-employment polygraph tests.  I know that for a fact.  When you polygraph someone and see no signs of deception, there simply is no way you can possibly know for a fact that they were not being deceptive or using countermeasures?

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #24 - May 2nd, 2009 at 4:29pm
The polygraph is an imperfect process.  We have no argument there.  I base what I've said on studies we polygraphers believe are correct due to experience that backs them up.

Sergeant1107, I don't know why you've failed three out of four polygraph exams. I didn't conduct those exams, and I haven't seen the data. I'd love to see your charts and question lists. I can't judge your integrity or lack thereof. But I would never claim that one person's negative outcomes--even if they are true "false positives"--or even those of a handful of self-potrayed experts on this forum show that the process doesn't work, especially when I've seen hundreds or even thousands of times that it has. This is obviously a forum comprised almost entirely of people who failed the polygraph exam and those who will soon be taking a polygraph exam and are falsely led to believe that there's a good chance they will fail too. In other words, it's the blind leading the blind. People who pass the polygraph exam have no need to come on this website and complain about the process--it's over for them and they move on. And experience has shown me that the vast majority do pass the exam.

Now, I've stated before that countermeasures just aren't worth the risk. At the very least they may cause you to come up "inconclusive" on the exam, and at the very worst, which I've seen too many times, they lead to failure on the exam. Since you are an "Especially Senior User" on this forum, and you've taken four polygraphs, three of which you failed, you might be in a better position to tell all of us whether your countermeasure attempts were successful.  If you really believe in countermeasures, surely you've attempted them.  If so, you've obviously screwed yourself, which simply confirms what I and the NAS have said.

I must also assume that, like George Maschke and Mr. Cullen, you have no actual experience conducting polygraph exams, so why are you on this forum portraying yourself as having any idea what you are talking about?

« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2009 at 6:04pm by LieBabyCryBaby »  

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #25 - May 2nd, 2009 at 11:17pm
LieBabyCryBaby wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 4:29pm:
The polygraph is an imperfect process.  We have no argument there.  I base what I've said on studies we polygraphers believe are correct due to experience that backs them up.

Sergeant1107, I don't know why you've failed three out of four polygraph exams. I didn't conduct those exams, and I haven't seen the data. I'd love to see your charts and question lists. I can't judge your integrity or lack thereof. But I would never claim that one person's negative outcomes--even if they are true "false positives"--or even those of a handful of self-potrayed experts on this forum show that the process doesn't work, especially when I've seen hundreds or even thousands of times that it has. This is obviously a forum comprised almost entirely of people who failed the polygraph exam and those who will soon be taking a polygraph exam and are falsely led to believe that there's a good chance they will fail too. In other words, it's the blind leading the blind. People who pass the polygraph exam have no need to come on this website and complain about the process--it's over for them and they move on. And experience has shown me that the vast majority do pass the exam.

Now, I've stated before that countermeasures just aren't worth the risk. At the very least they may cause you to come up "inconclusive" on the exam, and at the very worst, which I've seen too many times, they lead to failure on the exam. Since you are an "Especially Senior User" on this forum, and you've taken four polygraphs, three of which you failed, you might be in a better position to tell all of us whether your countermeasure attempts were successful.  If you really believe in countermeasures, surely you've attempted them.  If so, you've obviously screwed yourself, which simply confirms what I and the NAS have said.

I must also assume that, like George Maschke and Mr. Cullen, you have no actual experience conducting polygraph exams, so why are you on this forum portraying yourself as having any idea what you are talking about?

Perhaps you should reread my post, or read it for the first time.  I am hardly portraying myself as an expert, and I specifically stated I did not use countermeasures.

It seems that of the two people involved in the polygraph exam, only the examinee knows for sure if the results are accurate or inaccurate.  Yet you obviously feel comfortable claiming that a person of integrity who tells the truth on their exam stands a high chance of passing.  Asking upon what you base that claim is a fair question.  

Research into such a topic would logically be impeded by the simple fact that people who pass a polygraph using countermeasures are highly unlikely to admit to doing so.  

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #26 - May 3rd, 2009 at 5:40am
Sergeant1107 wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 11:17pm:
Research into such a topic would logically be impeded by the simple fact that people who pass a polygraph using countermeasures are highly unlikely to admit to doing so.

Glad you said that, Sergeant1107.  It helps confirm my point. Where are all the people who passed the polygraph with countermeasures while lying to the relevant questions? That's right, we never hear from them.  Not even on an anonymous forum like this one.  Studies show that countermeasures don't help the innocent, and the NAS says that countermeasures may very well work the other way, making an examinee appear more deceptive. Furthermore, someone who does not lie on the relevant questions and passes the exam, even assuming that they escape detection, can't prove that they wouldn't have passed the exam anyhow.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #27 - May 3rd, 2009 at 11:05am
LieBabyCryBaby wrote on May 3rd, 2009 at 5:40am:
lad you said that, Sergeant1107.It helps confirm my point. Where are all the people who passed the polygraph with countermeasures while lying to the relevant questions? That's right, we never hear from them.Not even on an anonymous forum like this one.Studies show that countermeasures don't help the innocent, and the NAS says that countermeasures may very well work the other way, making an examinee appear more deceptive. Furthermore, someone who does not lie on the relevant questions and passes the exam, even assuming that they escape detection, can't prove that they wouldn't have passed the exam anyhow.

Okay.  You write that you agree with me that research into the successful use of countermeasures is likely to be flawed and then you cite research into countermeasure use.

So what exactly makes you think that a person of high integrity who answers the questions truthfully has a very high chance of passing their polygraph?  I agree with you that if a person passes their polygraph without using countermeasures there is no way of knowing whether they may have passed without using countermeasures, but that's really begging the question.

If a person passes you have no legitimate idea if they told the truth and passed, or used countermeasures and passed, or if they are simply part of the (debatable) percentage of examinees for whom the admittedly imperfect polygraph doesn't work as purported.  As the examiner, you have no idea how accurate the results of your polygraph are unless there is some sort of incontrovertible physical evidence available that completely proves or disproves your results.

However, the examinee knows every time, in every polygraph, whether the results were accurate or not.  The examinee's opinion on the accuracy of the polygraph should carry at least as much, if not more, weight than the examiner's.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #28 - May 3rd, 2009 at 5:44pm
No, Sergeant, I did not agree with you that research into the successful use of countermeasures is likely to be flawed. In fact, ther IS no research that shows countermeasures to be successful.  Because you obviously didn't read a little further back in this thread, or you chose to ignore it, here again is what the NAS has to say about countermeasures and research into the same:

Authors such as Maschke and Williams suggest that effective countermeasure strategies can be easily learned and that a small amount of practice is enough to give examinees an excellent chance of “beating” the polygraph. Because the effective application of mental or physical countermeasures on the part of examinees would require skill in distinguishing between relevant and comparison questions, skill in regulating physiological response, and skill in concealing countermeasures from trained examiners, claims that it is easy to train examinees to “beat” both the polygraph and trained examiners require scientific supporting evidence to be credible. 

However, we are not aware of any such research. There is also evidence that innocent examinees using some countermeasures in an effort to increase the probability that they will “pass” the exam produce physiological reactions that have the opposite effect, either because their countermeasures are detected or because their responses appear more rather than less deceptive. The available evidence does not allow us to determine whether innocent examinees can increase their chances of achieving nondeceptive outcomes by using countermeasures.

The claims by Maschke and others on this website that countermeasures work and can be successfully implemented have absolutely no basis.

Again, if a person is "innocent," there's no research to show that countermeasures will help ensure that he/she will pass the polygraph exam; in fact, studies show exactly the opposite to be more likely. So, no one who really didn't lie to the relevant issues and who passed the exam without detection using countermeasures can prove that he/she wouldn't have passed it anyhow. And where are all the people who lie on the relevant questions, but who pass the polygraph by using countermeasures?  That's right, we never hear from those people, do we? Not even on an anonymous forum.

Sergeant, you are just like the rest of the self-portrayed experts on this website who have no practical experience conducting polygraph exams, but who try to convince scared people that you know what you are talking about. Give it up because your ignorance is glaringly obvious, and you don't have a leg to stand on.

I, on the other hand, can point out my favorite polygraph studies just like you, Maschke, and all the other pretenders on this website, but unlike you I have a wealth of experience to back me up.

Ok, next pretender, please.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #29 - May 4th, 2009 at 1:31pm
LieBabyCryBaby wrote on May 3rd, 2009 at 5:44pm:
Sergeant, you are just like the rest of the self-portrayed experts on this website who have no practical experience conducting polygraph exams, but who try to convince scared people that you know what you are talking about. Give it up because your ignorance is glaringly obvious, and you don't have a leg to stand on.

This is simply an ad hominem attack that lends you no credibility whatsoever.

Everyone who posts ideas with which you do not agree is not making themselves out to be a "self-portayed expert."I don't ever present myself as an expert and I certainly did not in any of my posts in this thread.

I merely asked a question.  If asking how someone can confidently make a statement that people of integrity have a high probability of passing a polygraph makes me a "self-portrayed expert" in your opinion, you obviously have a different definition of the term than most people.

I think you would be more credible in your responses if you addressed the points made by other posters, even if you did so solely to show why you believed them to be incorrect.  Attacking what you believe to be the character or motivation of the poster rather than the poster's arguments is, by definition, an argumentum ad hominem and in debating circles it is generally is seen as an admission that you are intellectually bankrupt.  It certainly has done nothing to enhance your credibility on this message board.

If your motivation for continuing to post here is to help enlighten people who (in your opinion) foolishly come to this site seeking advice, then it is probably in your best interests to present yourself as a neutral and detached "expert" rather than as someone who simply attacks anyone posting an opinion with which you disagree.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Probably going to use countermeasures, but I have a question..

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X