Normal Topic Now what with my application (Read 2441 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box frankThomas
New User

Now what with my application
Apr 19th, 2009 at 5:04am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I have applied for the NCS position to be a case officer. I initially applied online and received a call from them in a 2 weeks. After I spoke with them they mailed me an application that I had to fill-out, along with other documents, and sent it back in 2 weeks. The next step in the application process is to receive a call from CIA to schedule a telephone interview within a month. It's already been over a month and I have not received a call or a letter that says my application was not accepted.

Is this common? Should I be freaking out that I have no call? Am I suppose to receive the letter now or since they have not called I should just assume the worse? Do they call after a month or a call is received within a month?

I know I am asking a lot of questions but I really really want this job and I am hoping I at least get a chance to prove myself.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box smfischer4
New User

Re: Now what with my application
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 1:36pm
I'm had the same problem and I just called the number they gave me in the application packet.  Just ask about the status of your application.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tomrain
New User

Re: Now what with my application
Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 9:48pm
what did they tell you when you called?

IP Logged

Now what with my application

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X