Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic I need advice! (Read 3953 times)
T.M. Cullen
God Member

I need advice!
Mar 16th, 2009 at 6:15pm

I believe some levity is in order.

I am in a 20 year relationship with a man I suspect is cheating on me.  We have a lot invested in this relationship, and I don't want it to end.  But I just have to get to the bottom of this.  I have no evidence to prove or disprove my suspicions but a gypsy fortune teller alluded to the possibility a few weeks ago.

Should I make him take a polygraph?  I heard the test is 98% accurate.  That's what they said on the "Dr. Phil Show", though nothing has been mentioned about the polygraph on "Jerry Springer" as of yet.  Also, the polygraph is mentioned on many TV "COP" shows, so there must be something to it.

This is KILLING ME!  Like I said, I really need to know if he is cheating if I am to continue this long relationship, or end up spending the rest of my life as a bitter old TV frau with a dozen cats to feed!  Is the polygraph the answer?  It's gonna cost me $500, which is a lot more than that gypsy woman charged me, but I MUST KNOW THE TRUTH!

Please help!  Grin

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Administrator
Administrator

Re: I need advice!
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2009 at 6:41pm

This Topic was moved here from Off-Topic Posts [move by] Administrator.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint