Normal Topic cvsa is crap (Read 5906 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box skyler

cvsa is crap
Dec 15th, 2008 at 5:44pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
So about a month back my room mate had a friend stay the night. I didn't know much about her friend but I had a feeling I couldn't trust her. My fiance and I were stupid enough to leave our rent money sitting out on the entertainment center in the living room. So to make a long story short the next morning the money was gone and so was our room mates friend. We called and made a police report and the cop said that he will schedule the girl to go take a cvsa exam and if she passes than me and my room mate would need to go take the cvsa. I was fine with that because I always knew lie detector tests to be very accurate. So crystal (my room mates friend) goes in to take the cvsa and we get a call from the cop that she passed with "flying colors" so then a week or so later my room mate and I need to go take the cvsa and my room mate passes and then I go in and the detective starts asking me a serries of questions. I needed to be asked the same serries of questions 3 times. Each of the times I showed to be "deceptive" The examiner assured me that the test is 99.9 percent accurate. Ok either it's not 99.9 percent accurate or I just happened to be the .1 percent that got screwed. But based on all the stuff I have read on this site I highly doubt that this test is 99.9 percent accurate and is indeed a load of crap. I mean why would I steal MY rent money?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jon

Re: cvsa is crap
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2009 at 3:12pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Uh people steal rent money all the time did you even have rent money becuase if you didn't have any you couldn't have stole it

IP Logged

cvsa is crap

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X