Normal Topic Fairfax County, Virginia Police Polygraph (Read 32631 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Rahab

Fairfax County, Virginia Police Polygraph
Oct 24th, 2008 at 1:14am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I recently passed the Fairfax County, Virginia Police Polygraph using the techniques on this site and I thought I would share my experience to help others get through this unfair ordeal.  I do not believe that the polygraph is scientifically valid.  This method for choosing job applicants reminds me of something out of a medieval witch trial but if you want to be a cop in Fairfax County you have to try it and hope for the best.  I knew the polygraph was bs from the start.  Unfortunately, my brother found out the hard way when he applied for CIA.  After two days of having government polygraphers scream at him, he walked out in the middle of his interrogation.  My brother is one of the most honest and good people that God has placed on this earth.  He was deeply hurt (as was the rest of my family) by this experience.  My family has a long history of government service.  Another of my relatives works at a government agency where she is required to take regular polygraph tests.  This is a source of much anxiety for her.  She has worked for the same agency for over twenty years and frequently has to retest because of "failure".  I have heard her complain about polygraph abuse ever since I was a kid.  I have lived a very clean and boring life but so has my brother.  I did not want to risk having his experience so I prepared for the test.
My test was scheduled for 7am.  I was in the waiting area with two other examinees.  They made us wait.  At about 7:45 they told one of the other examinees that they were running a little late.  I had some reading material with me (be prepared) but the other two examinees were going crazy.  When they started talking we got called back--this was around 8:30.
The polygraph room was small, covered with "sound-proof tiles" and  had a one-way mirror and video camera.  I was made to sit in a short chair.  The polygraph equipment was on the desk in front of me.  The computer had a mouse pad that stated "In God we trust, all others we polygraph".  The examiner asked me to look over some papers and sign them.  He then left.  There were a couple of things to sign.  I had the option to request that the interview be recorded but I decided against it.
I was made to wait some more.  Finally, the questioning began.  I was not yet hooked up to the polygraph.  The first question I was asked was if anyone had told me what to expect.  I said that I had a relative who had to take regular polygraphs and that she said that I would be fine as long as I told the truth (I didn't mention all the other things she said about the polygraph).  The polygrapher took this statement hook, line, and sinker.  He loved it.  He spent some time telling me about how scientific the polygraph was and how John Hopkins developed it.  I tried not to roll my eyes.  The questioning continued for a couple of hours.
I was asked about every job on my resume.  I was asked to verify all the information.  I was asked if I had stolen anything from those work places (I was asked for each job individually).  I was asked if I had ever sabotaged a place of employment after leaving my job.  I was asked if I had killed anyone.  I was asked about tickets.  I was asked about stealing and selling drugs.  I was asked if I had any health conditions.  I was asked how much sleep I had the night before.  I was asked what medications I was on.  The polygrapher took out a notebook.  He complained that Virginia had very strict polygraph laws and said that he could only ask me sex questions that dealt with illegal sex acts.  He then proceded to ask (from the notebook) if I had ever paid for sex (he assured me that this would not disqualify me but I didn't believe it for a minute).  Had I ever had sex in public?  How old was the youngest person that I had ever had sex with?  Had I ever had sex with an animal?  A dead body?  There were a few other sex questions but I don't remember them all.  He asked me about drug use.  We went through a page-long list of drugs.  Have you ever used marijuana?  Have you ever used cocaine?  Steroids?  Prescription medicine?  Have you ever had contact with social services?  Do you know anyone who has served time?  Have you ever been involved in a hit-in-run?  As a driver?  As a passenger?  Have you ever been with someone who was using drugs?  It went on and on and on . . .
Finally, he told me that he was going to talk to his supervisor and put together the questions that they would ask me on the polygraph.  I asked if I could use the bathroom and he told me to wash my hands really well so that they could get a good reading with the sensors.  The bathroom had a one-way mirror over the sink so that they can watch to see if you wash your hands.
I returned to the waiting area for another long wait.  One of the other examinees was also waiting so we must have been on the same schedule.  Finally, they called me back to the polygraph room.  I noticed a small room labeled "Polygraph examiners only" that was in the right place to see into the bathroom through the mirror.  My portfolio (which I had left in the polygraph room) had been searched.  The polygrapher told me that they would ask me ten questions.  He read me the ten questions and gave brief clarifications of some.  He told me that they would repeat the same questions four times.
I sat in the polygraph chair and he hooked me to the machine.  The blood pressure cuff was uncomfortably tight.  The ten questions were asked with a pause between each one.  I used the not-breathing method on the control questions.  I don't remember all the questions but some were:  Is today Thursday?  (It was).  Do you intend to tell the truth on all the questions?  He asked me again about drugs.  He asked me about crimes.  He asked me if I had done anything that would embarass me if the Police Chief found out.
Once I got through the ten questions, the polygrapher released the blood pressure cuff and said that we would continue when my arm returned to its normal color.  I looked at my arm and it was purple.  We waited for a while.  The cuff tightened up and I was asked the same ten questions.  The cuff released.  The polygrapher said, "Let me check something," and walked out of the room.  I thought, "Oh boy, here we go.  This is where he starts screaming at me to tell the truth."  I continued to control my breathing because I knew that I was still on the machine.  The polygrapher returned to the room and unhooked me.  "Only twice?" I asked.  He said that he had what he needed.  I was temted to ask how I did but I had been warned to - NEVER ASK HOW YOU DID!  You are supposed to assume that you passed because you told the truth.  He told me that he would pass my results on to the detective who was doing my background check.  I tried not to act relieved that it was over but I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
So that's it.  I passed.  The Fairfax Police have a reputation for failing people on the polygraph but it is possible to get through if you prepare for it.  After hearing the experiences of my brother, other relatives, friends, and people on this website, I feel very fortunate to have passed.  I hope this helps someone.  Good luck to all of you!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Re: Fairfax County, Virginia Police Polygraph
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2008 at 2:39am
I took the liberty, while reading your post, to put it into paragraphs.  It's easier to read that way given it's length.

Quote:
I recently passed the Fairfax County, Virginia Police Polygraph using the techniques on this site and I thought I would share my experience to help others get through this unfair ordeal. 

I do not believe that the polygraph is scientifically valid.  This method for choosing job applicants reminds me of something out of a medieval witch trial but if you want to be a cop in Fairfax County you have to try it and hope for the best.  I knew the polygraph was bs from the start. 

Unfortunately, my brother found out the hard way when he applied for CIA.  After two days of having government polygraphers scream at him, he walked out in the middle of his interrogation.  My brother is one of the most honest and good people that God has placed on this earth.  He was deeply hurt (as was the rest of my family) by this experience.  My family has a long history of government service. 

Another of my relatives works at a government agency where she is required to take regular polygraph tests.  This is a source of much anxiety for her.  She has worked for the same agency for over twenty years and frequently has to retest because of "failure".  I have heard her complain about polygraph abuse ever since I was a kid. 

I have lived a very clean and boring life but so has my brother.  I did not want to risk having his experience so I prepared for the test.
My test was scheduled for 7am.  I was in the waiting area with two other examinees.  They made us wait.  At about 7:45 they told one of the other examinees that they were running a little late.  I had some reading material with me (be prepared) but the other two examinees were going crazy.  When they started talking we got called back--this was around 8:30.

The polygraph room was small, covered with "sound-proof tiles" and  had a one-way mirror and video camera.  I was made to sit in a short chair.  The polygraph equipment was on the desk in front of me.  The computer had a mouse pad that stated "In God we trust, all others we polygraph".  The examiner asked me to look over some papers and sign them.  He then left.  There were a couple of things to sign.  I had the option to request that the interview be recorded but I decided against it.

I was made to wait some more.  Finally, the questioning began.  I was not yet hooked up to the polygraph.  The first question I was asked was if anyone had told me what to expect.  I said that I had a relative who had to take regular polygraphs and that she said that I would be fine as long as I told the truth (I didn't mention all the other things she said about the polygraph). 

The polygrapher took this statement hook, line, and sinker.  He loved it.  He spent some time telling me about how scientific the polygraph was and how John Hopkins developed it.  I tried not to roll my eyes.  The questioning continued for a couple of hours.

I was asked about every job on my resume.  I was asked to verify all the information.  I was asked if I had stolen anything from those work places (I was asked for each job individually).  I was asked if I had ever sabotaged a place of employment after leaving my job.  I was asked if I had killed anyone.  I was asked about tickets.  I was asked about stealing and selling drugs.  I was asked if I had any health conditions.  I was asked how much sleep I had the night before.  I was asked what medications I was on.

The polygrapher took out a notebook.  He complained that Virginia had very strict polygraph laws and said that he could only ask me sex questions that dealt with illegal sex acts.  He then proceded to ask (from the notebook) if I had ever paid for sex (he assured me that this would not disqualify me but I didn't believe it for a minute).  Had I ever had sex in public?  How old was the youngest person that I had ever had sex with?  Had I ever had sex with an animal?  A dead body?  There were a few other sex questions but I don't remember them all.   

He asked me about drug use.  We went through a page-long list of drugs.  Have you ever used marijuana?  Have you ever used cocaine?  Steroids?  Prescription medicine?  Have you ever had contact with social services?  Do you know anyone who has served time?  Have you ever been involved in a hit-in-run?  As a driver?  As a passenger?  Have you ever been with someone who was using drugs?  It went on and on and on . . .

Finally, he told me that he was going to talk to his supervisor and put together the questions that they would ask me on the polygraph.  I asked if I could use the bathroom and he told me to wash my hands really well so that they could get a good reading with the sensors.  The bathroom had a one-way mirror over the sink so that they can watch to see if you wash your hands.

I returned to the waiting area for another long wait.  One of the other examinees was also waiting so we must have been on the same schedule.  Finally, they called me back to the polygraph room.   

I noticed a small room labeled "Polygraph examiners only" that was in the right place to see into the bathroom through the mirror.  My portfolio (which I had left in the polygraph room) had been searched.   

The polygrapher told me that they would ask me ten questions.  He read me the ten questions and gave brief clarifications of some.  He told me that they would repeat the same questions four times.
I sat in the polygraph chair and he hooked me to the machine.  The blood pressure cuff was uncomfortably tight.  The ten questions were asked with a pause between each one.

I used the not-breathing method on the control questions.  I don't remember all the questions but some were:  Is today Thursday?  (It was).  Do you intend to tell the truth on all the questions?  He asked me again about drugs.  He asked me about crimes.  He asked me if I had done anything that would embarass me if the Police Chief found out.Once I got through the ten questions, the polygrapher released the blood pressure cuff and said that we would continue when my arm returned to its normal color. 

I looked at my arm and it was purple.  We waited for a while.  The cuff tightened up and I was asked the same ten questions.  The cuff released.  The polygrapher said, "Let me check something," and walked out of the room.  I thought, "Oh boy, here we go.  This is where he starts screaming at me to tell the truth."  I continued to control my breathing because I knew that I was still on the machine.   

The polygrapher returned to the room and unhooked me.  "Only twice?" I asked.  He said that he had what he needed.  I was temted to ask how I did but I had been warned to - NEVER ASK HOW YOU DID!  You are supposed to assume that you passed because you told the truth.  He told me that he would pass my results on to the detective who was doing my background check.  I tried not to act relieved that it was over but I just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

So that's it.  I passed.  The Fairfax Police have a reputation for failing people on the polygraph but it is possible to get through if you prepare for it.  After hearing the experiences of my brother, other relatives, friends, and people on this website, I feel very fortunate to have passed.  I hope this helps someone.  Good luck to all of you!

Liar!  Traitor!  Did you pucker your anus?  You disgust me!  Your relatives must be really proud of you!   

Just kidding!   Cheesy

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box NotConvinced

Reply #2 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 11:00pm
Hello Rehab.

Thank you for sharing your story; however, your story doesn't completely add up.  If you have led a clean life, as you claim you have, then why on earth would you need to implose counter measures to beat the box?  That alone doesn't make any sense.   

Either you have led a very dishonest life and felt the need to imposed these counter measures because you knew otherwise you wouldn't pass.  OR... you have led a honest life and psyched yourself out in thinking you needed to impose these counter measures; but in reality passed because you were not lying. 

As for the mouse pad- that's actually quite funny.  Yes, hard to believe, but even cops have a sense of humor.   

In any event, while nothing in this life- even Polygraphs are 100% accurate.  I have to admit what you have described seems a bit far fetched.   

And I have to add, I can't imagine any organization has a one way mirror in a bathroom. Cops of all people know that you, a Private citizen, has a right to expect 'privacy' in a bathroom.  What on earth led you to believe it was a one-way mirror? Not to be mean but you sound a bit paranoid.  Keep this in mind, those guys are cops not perverts.  Honestly, if they were that concerned you, or anyone, was going to put something on your hands (to the point of effecting the results) then I'm sure they would have required you wipe down with something in the room. 

You claim to have passed, so congrats to you.  I sincerely hope the Polygraphist that passed you indeed made the right decision; because as a Police Officer (which I assume you now are) you have a huge responsibility as it relates to protecting the lives of citizens in your County.   

Good Luck!

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #3 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 1:37am
Quote:
Either you have led a very dishonest life and felt the need to imposed these counter measures because you knew otherwise you wouldn't pass.  OR... you have led a honest life and psyched yourself out in thinking you needed to impose these counter measures; but in reality passed because you were not lying.

The problem is cases in which people tell the truth on the polygraph, and end up failing anyway.

I agree, you don't necessarily need to employ countermeasures.  You need to answer the questions truthfully, and stick to you answers, even if the examiner falsely claims you are lying and tries to intimidate you into saying otherwise.  You stick to the truth!

People are asked by police to submit to a polygraph in order to "eliminate them as a suspect".   This is simply not true.  Polygraph results are no where near accurate enough to "eliminate a suspect".

Criminal polygraphs are little more than interrogations police can conduct WITHOUT having to have some pain in the ass lawyer present.  An opportunity to intimidate a suspect, and do things they would never do if that person's lawyer was present.  Of course, these interrogations are portrayed (disguised) by examiners as a scientific test, in which they are simply going to "measure ones level of truthfulness", which it really can not reliably do.  And, of course, it can end up falsely labeling a truthful person as dishonest, and cast a false shadow of doubt on the person.

TC
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2008 at 1:55am by T.M. Cullen »  

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #4 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 6:17am
Quote:
If you have led a clean life, as you claim you have, then why on earth would you need to implose counter measures to beat the box?That alone doesn't make any sense.

If telling the truth was the only requirement necessary to pass a polygraph I would have passed all four of my pre-employment polygraphs.  Instead, I only passed one even though I told the truth on all of them.

That is why some people contemplate the use of countermeasures despite planning to be truthful and despite having nothing to hide.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box NotConvinced

Reply #5 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 6:13pm
I still maintain that the story about the Fairfax County Polygraph experience described seems highly questionable.  The description offered sounds like fear meets paranoia at its best.  I'm sorry, but a two way mirror in a bathroom? Honestly, that sounds like something straight out of the movie Bourne Ultimatum.  Not one thing has been offered yet as to ‘what’ if anything the examiner would have been worried about the examinee putting on his/her hands.   

Further, the examinee indicted he was ‘offered’ the option of having the polygraph recorded.  My own curiosity got the best of me; so after further research of my own I confirmed each and every Polygraph in Fairfax County is recorded both audio and video as a matter of policy.  So whomever ‘claimed’ their Polygraph was ‘not’ recorded.  If they indeed took one, it was recorded. 

Not to mention a pre-employment polygraph for a local Police Department is very different from a polygraph that one would experience with a Federal Agency (such as FBI, CIA, etc). It’s also very different from a criminal polygraph.  If anyone is attempting to compare the three they clearly need to do more research on 'Polygraphs' before an opinion about Polygraphs is made one way or another. 

As for the people being honest and showing deception; yes, this can occur.  Any licensed and ethical Polygraphist will tell you that.  Not because the examinee is necessarily 'lying' but something about the question being asked is bothering the examinee.  So while the question may be, "have you ever used drugs" and the person says "no" - they may be thinking back and remembering a time when they were in the room with others that were doing drugs.  Yes, instances like these can cause the person to react. Which is exactly why with every Polygraph Exam their is an interview before and after.  Further, if someone shows deception and the examinee is adamant they are being honest, the examinee is given multiple opportunities to come back.  More importantly a single Polygraph Examination consists of THREE tests.  If an examinee shows deception three times (during one examination) on the same exact question; there is clearly something the examinee has not shared, not been truthful about or that is sincerely bothering the examinee about the question to cause a reaction. 

With that said I am not saying you are necessarily 'lying' but for whatever reason you were reacting.  If you were reacting consistently to all questions asked- or if your reacted to one question on the first test and different question on the second test they would not conclude you were being deceptive.  An examiner would only label you as showing deception if you react, all three times, to the same question.  Bottom-line, the results of the Polygraph are based on a number of things- but if you really want to know how it works I strongly suggest you take the time to speak to a licensed Polygraphist.  They can explain- and will further verify it’s not like they just pull you in, hook you up to a machine and call you a liar.  There are many things that go into a Polygraph Examination before and after the 'actual' testing.   

Also, keep in mind Polygraphs have also been used, in a great many instances, to 'clear' innocent men and women of crimes they have been accused.  I'm sure a great many frustrated Investigators can attest to this fact. 

While I think this website offers a good deal of valuable information- there is also a lot of misinformation listed at the same time.  My only advice to anyone visiting this website is; do your own research before you simply believe everything you read.    

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #6 - Oct 29th, 2008 at 9:23pm
Quote:
With that said I am not saying you are necessarily 'lying' but for whatever reason you were reacting.  If you were reacting consistently to all questions asked- or if your reacted to one question on the first test and different question on the second test they would not conclude you were being deceptive.  An examiner would only label you as showing deception if you react, all three times, to the same question.

But the polygraph machine does not measure deception, it measures the F3 (fight, flight, freeze) response, which may or may not indicate deception.  Or as a group of the nation's tops scientists have said:

Quote:
Almost a century of research in scientific psychology and physiology provides little basis for the expectation that a polygraph test could have extremely high accuracy. The physiological responses measured by the polygraph are not uniquely related to deception. That is, the responses measured by the polygraph do not all reflect a single underlying process: a variety of psychological and physiological processes, including some that can be consciously controlled, can affect polygraph measures and test results. Moreover, most polygraph testing procedures allow for uncontrolled variation in test administration (e.g., creation of the emotional climate, selecting questions) that can be expected to result in variations in accuracy and that limit the level of accuracy that can be consistently achieved.   NAS Report (p. 212-213)

For example, a person's "FIGHT, flight, freeze" response might well react if the person is repeatedly answering a question truthfully, yet being repeatedly called a liar by the polygraph interrogator.  Especially if his/her job is on the line.   That he/she is CONSISTENTLY reacting doesn't necessarily show deception, it might just mean that they are consistently being defensive about the fact they are being falsely called a liar.  Doesn't prove anything.

Quote:
Not to mention a pre-employment polygraph for a local Police Department is very different from a polygraph that one would experience with a Federal Agency (such as FBI, CIA, etc). It’s also very different from a criminal polygraph.  If anyone is attempting to compare the three they clearly need to do more research on 'Polygraphs' before an opinion about Polygraphs is made one way or another.

All three still operate on the same scientifically unproven theory that reactions, or a pattern of reactions, as measured on a polygraph can detect deception.

All three are not really tests for truthfulness, but rather, cleverly disguised interrogation methods meant to extract information from a beguiled applicant or criminal suspect.

TC
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2008 at 10:05pm by T.M. Cullen »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Rahab

Reply #7 - Oct 30th, 2008 at 2:32am
Allow me to clarify.  I have led a very clean and honest life but I know that it isn't always enough to just tell the truth on the polygraph.
I have close friends and family members who have told me that they were 100% honest but failed the polygraph.
I have also worked with police officers who were dishonest individuals but presumably passed the polygraph to get their job.
The National Academy of Science says that the polygraph is bogus.
I also understand why a polygraph examiner wants you to believe that the polygraph is legitimate.

As for the mirror in the bathroom, it wasn't possible to see into the bathroom stall--only the sink area.  I don't think that there's anything you can put on your hands that would mess up the polygraph sensors.  I believe that the point was to see if I would wash my hands.  In other words, did I want to cooperate with the polygraph examiner (because I have nothing to hide) or did I keep my hands dirty because I was trying to interfere with the test.

I don't know if my polygraph test was recorded or not.  I only know that I could request that it be recorded--and I could get a copy of it.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Phlyfisher
New User

Reply #8 - Oct 30th, 2008 at 5:07am
Quote:
Hello Rehab.

Thank you for sharing your story; however, your story doesn't completely add up.  If you have led a clean life, as you claim you have, then why on earth would you need to impose counter measures to beat the box?  That alone doesn't make any sense.  

Either you have led a very dishonest life and felt the need to imposed these counter measures because you knew otherwise you wouldn't pass.  OR... you have led a honest life and psyched yourself out in thinking you needed to impose these counter measures; but in reality passed because you were not lying. 

News flash! Polygraphs are BS. Don't take this as an uncivil comment, but polygraphs don't work.  I tested with the FBI twice. (https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1217046685)  I have lived a very clean life, just like Rahab, but I didn't pass the test. Hmmm...there's a reason why a person might want to employ counter measures, no?

Also, before I tested for the first time, the polygrapher accompanied me to the bathroom where he watched me wash my hands. The FBI and other law enforcement agencies are the last guys that are going to give you privacy.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box BSurfer

Reply #9 - Mar 9th, 2015 at 6:50am
Quote:
He complained that Virginia had very strict polygraph laws and said that he could only ask me sex questions that dealt with illegal sex acts.  He then proceded to ask (from the notebook) if I had ever paid for sex (he assured me that this would not disqualify me but I didn't believe it for a minute).  Had I ever had sex in public?  How old was the youngest person that I had ever had sex with?  Had I ever had sex with an animal?  A dead body?  There were a few other sex questions but I don't remember them all. 

I took their polygraph a few years ago and failed due to "inconclusive results". I remember going back and being asked about drug use and kept going back to that. I was honest about my use back when I was in high school but the fact that I kept getting asked about it got me spooked. 

I'm actually going back for a polygraph again, did some research on VA law and found this:

"40.1-51.4:3. Prohibition of use of certain questions on polygraph tests for employment.

No employer shall, as a condition of employment, require a prospective employee to answer questions in a polygraph test concerning the prospective employee's sexual activities unless such sexual activity of the prospective employee has resulted in a conviction of a violation of the criminal laws of this Commonwealth. Any written record of the results of a polygraph examination given to a prospective employee by an employer shall be destroyed or maintained on a confidential basis by the employer giving the examination and shall be open to inspection only upon agreement of the employee tested.

Violation of this section shall constitute a Class 1 misdemeanor.

(1977, c. 521; 1990, c. 368.) "

I take it if the applicant has never had any convictions for it, then they can't ask anything in that regard to begin with.

I was involved sex acts that would be considered "illegal" with my ex-gf a few years ago, nothing major just the BJ while driving, HJ in public, etc. 

I wonder if I can bring up that law to throw those questions out the window.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Aunty Agony
Very Senior User

Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2015 at 5:03am
Quote:
If you have led a clean life, as you claim you have, then why on earth would you need to implose counter measures to beat the box?  That alone doesn't make any sense.

Aunty recommends that you actually read some of the threads on this site before exposing your blatant ignorance to the world.  Your post demonstrates bloviation far beyond your comprehension of the key issues.

Aunty apologizes to the other readers of this site for the insulting tone of this reply, but -- really, now.

IP Logged

Fairfax County, Virginia Police Polygraph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X