Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Polygraph Operator Daniel E. Sosnowski Makes a Killing in Iraq (Read 24036 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Re: Polygraph Operator Daniel E. Sosnowski Makes a Killing in Iraq
Reply #15 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 5:37pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
T.M. Cullen wrote on Yesterday at 2:47pm:
What difference does it make if insurgent, or Al Qaeda types use the info in GM's book?
Third. In case you haven't heard the news, Our government has determined that Dr. Maschke is not ever going to be placed on their list of people who gets to decide what information should be translated and released to the enemies of our country. The fact that YOU both believe that his countermeasures work and are OK that the information has been translated for our enemies reveals volumes about you. Have you ever wondered why if Dr. Maschke was able to convince our government that polygraph didn't work why he would think countermeasures are necessary?  If it doesn't work why does it have to be defeated by cheating?

Sancho Panza

If CMs don't work, and all the info and advice GM provides in his book is so false, then why are you making such a fuss about it?  The fact that you are making such a fuss about CMs and GM's book tends to indicate that you really DO believe CMs work, and that TLBLD is exposing the truth about the polygraph.  And you fear this, and it seems to have the polygraph community in a "tizzy".  In a made scramble to discredit the book and slander the authors.  But in an open and free society, the truth ultimately prevails.  Liars, magic potion sellers, gypsy fortune tellers...etc. are eventually exposed.  So join the club!

The polygraph is inaccurate and unreliable.  It does more damage than good with regard to our national security.  It brands honest, innocent people liars, while letting liars, spies, and cheats slip through the cracks.   

It is being kept in place for political/bureaucratic/administrative and economic reasons.  And has been for decades now.

We are now exposing the truth, and polygraph interrogators (like you) who make a living at it, are squealing like stuck pigs.  That is to be expected.  Along with your feeble and cowardly attempts to slander the truth tellers under an ANONYMOUS name.  In my book, if you are going to slander somebody, you should do it using your REAL name.  Not using an alias, like some cowardly cur.

TC
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2008 at 6:21pm by T.M. Cullen »  

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box SanchoPanza
Especially Senior User

Reply #16 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:45pm
T.M. Cullen wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 5:37pm:
Not using an alias, like some cowardly cur

Mr. Cullen I think we have addressed the anonymity issue sufficiently. You should now take it up with TwoBlock, NotGuilty1. Sergeant1107, Poly-ana and the rest. I think you are trying to bait me.  With a little more practice you may become a black belt and eventually a master.

You need to stop and consider who you are backing here.
When I asked him "Have you ever participated in a conversations or correspondance in Arabic, Farsi, Persian, or any of the other languages natively spoken by Al Qaeda , the Taliban, or Islamist insurgents  in Iraq or Afganistan in which you describe or explain the countermeasures described in your book? "; he could have said simply "NO", but instead tries to tap dance around the question with responses like  "none of your business" I respect privacy" and then he plays the race card. 

With this type of direct question, I think it is fair to conclude that any response but "NO" is actually a "YES". If he has in fact had these conversations he was either delivering information he believed to be accurate in languages natively spoken by Al Qaeda , the Taliban, or Islamist insurgents  in Iraq or Afganistan or he was deliberately delivering mis-information at the behest of the U.S. Government or some other intelligence agency.  Since we already know that based on Dr. Maschke's own statement,  our government has determined that Dr. Maschke is not ever going to be placed on their list of people who get to decide what information should be translated and released to the enemies of our country then I think the former is more likely than the latter. 

Mr. Cullen, what about you? Can you answer a direct question with either a yes or no?   

Have you ever knowingly provided information to a foreign national that you believed could be used at any level to damage the objectives of The U.S. Military or intelligence services?

I just can't hardly wait to see if are actually going to answer or put on your tap shoes and start dancing.

Sancho Panza
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2008 at 9:42pm by SanchoPanza »  

Quand vous citez des langues que vous ne parlez pas afin de sembler intellegent, vous vous avérez seulement que votre tête est gonflée mais videz.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box notguilty1
Especially Senior User

Reply #17 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 12:03am
SanchoPanza wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:45pm:
T.M. Cullen wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 5:37pm:
Not using an alias, like some cowardly cur

Mr. Cullen I think we have addressed the anonymity issue sufficiently. You should now take it up with TwoBlock, NotGuilty1. Sergeant1107, Poly-ana and the rest. I think you are trying to bait me.  With a little more practice you may become a black belt and eventually a master.

You need to stop and consider who you are backing here.
When I asked him "Have you ever participated in a conversations or correspondance in Arabic, Farsi, Persian, or any of the other languages natively spoken by Al Qaeda , the Taliban, or Islamist insurgents  in Iraq or Afganistan in which you describe or explain the countermeasures described in your book? "; he could have said simply "NO", but instead tries to tap dance around the question with responses like  "none of your business" I respect privacy" and then he plays the race card. 

With this type of direct question, I think it is fair to conclude that any response but "NO" is actually a "YES". If he has in fact had these conversations he was either delivering information he believed to be accurate in languages natively spoken by Al Qaeda , the Taliban, or Islamist insurgents  in Iraq or Afganistan or he was deliberately delivering mis-information at the behest of the U.S. Government or some other intelligence agency.  Since we already know that based on Dr. Maschke's own statement,  our government has determined that Dr. Maschke is not ever going to be placed on their list of people who get to decide what information should be translated and released to the enemies of our country then I think the former is more likely than the latter. 

Mr. Cullen, what about you? Can you answer a direct question with either a yes or no?   

Have you ever knowingly provided information to a foreign national that you believed could be used at any level to damage the objectives of The U.S. Military or intelligence services?

I just can't hardly wait to see if are actually going to answer or put on your tap shoes and start dancing.

Sancho Panza

Sancho,

If you were not so funny you'd be boring!
Who may I ask promoted you from lie detector genie to protector of our country against terrorists?
You don't see who silly you sound and thats what so dam funny.
Please Sancho stop chasing shadows and leave national security to the guys who actually know what the hell they are talking about. 
They don't seem worried about GM, TC  or this site but YOU ARE!!  Grin Grin
You are making a complete ass of your self.
Hey were you hall monitor of the year in school? I bet you were  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #18 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 12:50am
Notguilty1

When William Gaddis wrote that "Stupidity is the cultivation if ignorance" I can't help but think he had you in mind.

I did not address you or ask you anything and yet, you act just like the little boy in Kindergarten class who raises his hand to speak, not because he has something to say, but because he has an uncontrollable need to say something, so he doesn't feel left out.

Sancho Panza

P.S.  TC thinks you are a cowardly cur because you use an alias.
sp

Quand vous citez des langues que vous ne parlez pas afin de sembler intellegent, vous vous avérez seulement que votre tête est gonflée mais videz.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #19 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:15am
Further posts to this message thread should substantively address the original topic.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box notguilty1
Especially Senior User

Reply #20 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:20am
SanchoPanza wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 12:50am:
Notguilty1

When William Gaddis wrote that "Stupidity is the cultivation if ignorance" I can't help but think he had you in mind.

I did not address you or ask you anything and yet, you act just like the little boy in Kindergarten class who raises his hand to speak, not because he has something to say, but because he has an uncontrollable need to say something, so he doesn't feel left out.

Sancho Panza

P.S.  TC thinks you are a cowardly cur because you use an alias.
sp

OK well, I am interested in hearing any other charms of wisdom you may have on the OP or any other post for that matter. It is amusing Grin

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #21 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 2:34am
Administrator wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:15am:
Further posts to this message thread should substantively address the original topic.

I'm sure Mr Cullen appreciates your assistance in changing the subject.

Sancho Panza

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #22 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 2:44am
SanchoPanza wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 2:34am:
Administrator wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:15am:

I'm sure Mr Cullen appreciates your assistance in changing the subject.

Sancho Panza

It is you who initiated subject-changing in this thread. Again, any further posts to this thread should address the original topic.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Polygraph Operator Daniel E. Sosnowski Makes a Killing in Iraq

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X